• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 29: The Last of the Forum

Cus Ban's keys are divided by the form he's using....wait. Yeah really need to fix his tier. He would gain a high 7-A tier (Divine Design), but he should lose his 9-B. Will fix that in the next CRT. Akabane is the only one who has had his logic manip throughout the whole series.

Also the logic is not true logic by our standards. It's more like...information or data manip.

Everything12 said:
If theirs now a spot open in 5-B then I believe D (Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?) was in 6th place for 5-B.
In fact, she was technically above the To Aru guys. They slipped in there without the match.

I'm just too lazy to do all those matches to get D ranked above them right now.

NeoZex6399 said:
How about Dusknoir for some 7-A spot? It seems a little overlooked.
Vandalieu wins by doing absolutely nothing. (passive mind control)

Throw him at Oryx and PMMM

Neither of them can do anything against the plot hax or stop Caliborn from becoming LE

Actually... now that I think about it Taking may do something due to its nature but that's unlikely

I could have sworn earning a spot via going from one key to the next was banned a while ago.

Like, if dragon ball characters were strong enough to be here, you wouldn't give base goku a spot via becoming mecha uber ultra invisible haired 1-A saiyan.

The thing is, he requires to become 1-A to take the spot 2-A. Unless his plot hax can do something else other than transforming him into 1-A, he has no place in 2-A.

It's also Passive 1-A Plot and Causality Hax that makes everything go in Caliborn's favour and ensures he will one day become Lord English.

Pretty sure Acausality Type 5 on a 4D/5D level doesn't protect from 1-A level of Fate

Yeah but I really doubt the Acausality 5 of a Dimensional being is preventing 1-A levels of Fate from controlling them, the difference between the two powers is just too big as they work on entirely different levels.

I mean, I would think you would still need a feat of affecting them with fate hax.

In the same way that even with 1-A death hax you would still need a feat of it working on type 1 abstracts.

I feel like that's different though.

Like, just because you exist outside of 5-D causality doesn't mean you exist outside 1-A causality.

Abstracts, meanwhile, are ideas. They really can't be affected by traditional death manipulation.

Also, no one answered my question on plot manipulation.

Plot hax is one of the ways you can use to affect Acausality 5 if I remember correctly, because the narrative doesn't care about using Cause and Effect to work.

YungManzi said:
I could have sworn earning a spot via going from one key to the next was banned a while ago.

Like, if dragon ball characters were strong enough to be here, you wouldn't give base goku a spot via becoming mecha uber ultra invisible haired 1-A saiyan.
The OP has 3 rules and none of them talks about transformations not being allowed.

Back