• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Vague"

-Can destroy all things in creation
-Its power is literally infinite
-Its beyond any numerical value

If this is vague for you, I dont know what to tell you. I did suggest a "possibly 2-B" since it comes from statements, but the majority agreed with just 2-B
Does have literally any feats comparable to this? Like what are the swords best feats?

And yes when things are called generic shit like "Destroy everything" and has "infinite power" its generic as **** and can have massively varying meanings.

Tell me what kind of other meaning there is when it literally uses "destroys all things in creation" and "infinite power". It would take more assumptions from the opposition to prove that its not referring to the literal destruction of it in this case, to be quite honest.

Also fun fact, Sasha can destroy 1800+ universes with her eyes and the sword scales massively above her.

Last edited:
Tell me what kind of other meaning there is when it literally uses "destroys all things in creation" and "infinite power". It would take more assumptions from the opposition to prove that its not referring to the literal destruction of it in this case, to be quite honest.
Basic ass EE and NLF two very basic and easy assumptions.
Also fun fact, Sasha can destroy 1800+ universes with her eyes and the sword scales massively above her.
Why could you have not just said this in the first place when I asked for feats? I would have accepted it.

Prove its just EE then?

Why NLF? I think you forgot the part where I said "Infinite in the context of the verse" in some comments above. So the limit would be 2-B, no NLF here

Sure. Another one then, Venuzdonoa is powerful enough to contend/contain Anos's root of destruction from leaking out its true power, the latter which can result in the death of thousands and thousands of universes (this will be included in the next CRT I suppose)

I didnt say thats what it was, you asked “Tell me what kind of other meaning there is” and those where two quick things I could think of.

Im not specifically saying the Swords rating was specifically wrong I just thought it was a bit vague (Imo) and wanted some feats, now that ive seen some I can accept it and wont continue (Unless something else comes up).

Surprising Toaru characters are only 4th place on the 5-B list despite several of them having High 1-C powers and shit.

Even though there's nothing implying he's physically higher-dimensional or has such powers?

Soul Crush alone already takes them out. They are all 3-D physically
Some matches were never created, Neph for example has 11D soul/mind resistance and 11D Phases, pretty much the same for Chimera, i think the match with Accel wasn't created, but he can reflect Soul Crush, but he lacks in offensive currently since we don't know if he can use law hax again, and Othinus incons.

I just like having the entire verse in the same spot, since it isn't hard to find someone that defeats one but loses to the others.

So Giorno has this new wincon that destroys anyone that doesn’t have Immortality type 1 or is from a higher dimension. Can any of these guys from 8C beat that?

They are all immortal enough that the age manip won't do anything even if it somehow gets to hit them despite their walls of hax.

5th place is a DnD Demon, that alone should tell you Giorno's chances.

They are all immortal enough that the age manip won't do anything even if it somehow gets to hit them despite their walls of hax.

5th place is a DnD Demon, that alone should tell you Giorno's chances.
I see. Their profiles are so confusing sometimes. It doesn’t state the Immortality for most of them and if it does It’s for another key. Ok though Giorno gets killed first either way since they have acausality

I see. Their profiles are so confusing sometimes. It doesn’t state the Immortality for most of them and if it does It’s for another key. Ok though Giorno gets killed first either way since they have acausality
I think some of them don't have immortality, but yes, all of them have smurf passives and things like that.

Because certain Smash Characters, such as the above Mr Game & Watch, are pretty much original characters with pretty much all their Powers and Abilities unique to Smash. As long as its nothing as simple as a few extra P&A and a higher Tier then Crossover characters can have profiles.

Because certain Smash Characters, such as the above Mr Game & Watch, are pretty much original characters with pretty much all their Powers and Abilities unique to Smash. As long as its nothing as simple as a few extra P&A and a higher Tier then Crossover characters can have profiles.
Captain Falcon is higher tier though

I said as long as it's not just a higher Tier, F-Zero Captian Falcon has pretty much none of the attacks he has in Smash and his Smash version is unique enough that it is applicable for a profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back