• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather than saying that she's stronger, It's more like stuffs at this level tend to get a tad bit too arbitrary to be properly quantified.

1-A yog is below rhe outer God's because that specific avatar was only described as far more awe insoiring than what was beyond the first gate. While one couldnconsider literally any 1-A in the setting as 1-A yog because yog is all and it certainly can manifest some arbitrarily powerful 1-A, that doesn't really count

Bumping the questions about 5th spot 10-B.

Kaoru would beat Pucci even in speed unequalized, and there's many characters who could kill one but lose to the other. How could we start addressing this mess?

Blackcurrant91 said:
Not to mention my boy Will Parry beats them both
Does he really? He doesn't have any defensive hax to protect from Pucci accelerating time making Will get KO'd by something. There's also nothing to protect from Kaoru's potions. And I'm not sure if The Subtle Knife would be able to get around the Automatic Defence System, and even if it could, there's still the divine retribution.

He just opens a portal to another universe when the battle starts so time acceleration is no issue. He then starts opening portals like crazy from another universe till Pucci loses his conciousness or till Spectres (His Dark Materials) eventually kill him through sheer numbers.

For Kaoru it would be much harder cause of her type 8. I think he could inconclusive her by just yeeting to another universe and spamming portals/spectres.

Kaoru opens with thinking, which pours nitroglycerin into the opponent's skull, making it explode. The kid either dies here, or dies in whatever universe he goes away into, since from my understanding, one would need to actually go through the portal after opening it.

It's been a while since I've read the books, does Will really open with that (leaving and then portal spamming) in fights?

He def opens with leaving. He doesn't spam portals in character but if he wants to kill he would def try to open a portal behind them and try to shank with his knife. He doesn't really know that opening the portals will end all conciousness in the multi-verse or at the point he does learn this he would likely not want to.

From 4km away I doubt she can do that without knowing where Will is in central park. @Tactical. I was only joking about him winning but if he Will was bloodlusted he could def beat Pucci.

We really need a Mitsuha profile. Multiversal space-hax ftw.

Though can't Kaoru just BFR her enemies into her timestopped itembox?

Anyway, I think Kaoru would start off making a "potion with enemy detection compass vial", so she'd immidietly detect it if an enemy appeard behind her.

Setsuna tenma said:
Werent all nasuverse 5A upgraded to High 3A-Low 2C
Not all, there are some characters who are 5-A like Zelretch who have now 2-A range and the Ultimate Ones.

It took this long to look for 2-A feat, because most of us read it for the story not for feat.

I have returned home. It seems the consensus is that becoming a different state of being isn't the same as stat amping so anyone based on achieving a Higher-D or Non-D upgrades I will be deeming invalid.

With that said...

- Kuruto Dan needs to make a match if he wants 5th 5-A. If he has one already, link it.

- SCP-3930 isn't 11-B anymore so that will be removed.

- MetalPhantomon takes 3rd High 4-C easily.

- Oryx takes 5th High 2-A.

- 10-B is still a ****** tier when it comes to 5th place

- Rakudai is out of 8-A (ignoring that Lone Warrior thing since that interacts with the other rules that I frankly agree with concerning attaining a higher state of being mid-fight).

All changes mentioned above have been enacted.

Any other contenders for 6-A or...?

TacticalNuke002 said:
@Bambu
Were you seriously in the amusement park and on the road for 22 hours?
I seriously went out to eat after I left and came home late at night so I could sleep.

Warhammer?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Can I nominate MetalPhantomon for 5th 4-A? Also Mother Eater tied with Six-Fold God.
You can, waiting to hear other suggestions before conclusively putting someone in there though. So if anyone has a 4-A guy they'd like to shill, now's the time.

IMO I think DC or TES should 5th at 1-A. And I think Presence and TES' Anu and Padomay should that strong at 1-A. Oh! man I forget that 1-B may be Endless of Vertigo such as Death and Dream challaged other candidate in 3-5 places ???

So..now that Vivec's massive instant tier jump isn't allowed...would he even make second place in the Low 2-C bracket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back