• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutout to my laptop not posting the comment.

Fixed the MetalPhantomon thing, thought I did it before, now its done. As for High 6-A, might throw some D&D High 6-As into the mix since Vecna isn't stronger than they are IIRC.

Ye. 6-Bs include hax like summoning the 2-As of the verse, 2-A soulhax, practically all of Sertrous' stuff is 4-D, etc. If you go by 4e then everyone has some form of 1-A hax because lollore.

If you desperately want a match there are 6-Bs that aren't smurfs. Kezef and Sertrous are probably the strongest two while other 6-Bs can have fair matches against non-Top 5 people (Kyuss, the Worm that Walks is currently losing to Ashen One, for example).

I think no matter who wins their actual match Doctor Strange (Classic) gets a spot in 4-B and kicks out elder Titan, because he can just punch a lot higher. Remember when Kharn wasn't strongest 5-A despite beating all the other competitors because their hax gave them higher potential than he had even if he was a hard counter to them? Being able to summon and merge with a 2-A seems similar to that imo. He should be able to beat several of the 40k and destiny 4-Bs, at least.
~ Me
Yeah basically he might lose to specific dudes like Elder Titan and Sonic but he can beat people those two cant including some 40k and destiny dudes and people who just aren't 4-B

Destiny and 40k take up so much space and it make 5th place 4-B really weird

Does anyone know what the Ur dragon does or is it just some random creature that doesn't have much abilities to use in combat?

It never really fought but it has everything any dragon does but infinitely better. It shouldn't actually be 2-A though, that key is a lowball

Ur-Dragon is supposedly getting upgraded to High 2-A at some point so I'd just ignore that bugger until he gets sorted out.

Sooooooo should that mean BlazBlue can take its spot for essentially haxing it since it has no resistances?

Edit: nevermind, didn't see the resistance the first time

It would have all the resistances of any dragon too, the MTG files are just a little out of date

This still around. Well for unknown characters from I/O should be above Yhoundeh since 2 of them could qualify for Tier 0. And for Varies they should be Nyalatherop because he is one of the weakest outer gods and is barely above baseline 1-A while most of the I/O characters are far above that.

Eru is going to win against Darkseid for the 5th Spot for 2-C, I could probably argue that Nil could defeat Eru but I've not enough time to debate.

"Nyalatherop because he is one of the weakest outer gods and is barely above baseline 1-A"

I wouldn't say being beyond the entire system of the Gates is "barely above baseline"

Yeah Nyar is definitely way way higher than Baseline 1-A, like he stomps most other 1-A verses outside characters from the top 2.

XDragnoir said:
If DC is possibly one of the strongests 1A, and Marvel no, The Writer is stronger than TOAA?
He has a much bigger scaling chain. But Tier 0's in general are almost impossible to compare.

Still a spot in 4-A open and Prime Soul King still should take it. He's a combination of some of the most broken characters in bleach with even more added on.

Also how does Yujiro compete with the other Low 7-C's and 7-C's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back