• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters for Every Tier II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I would Say Milim is probs stronger then Acacia, although he is explicitly stated to have tanked a supernova. Oh and there is Kingdom hearts as well :S

Milim just has brute force, for a tensei top tier, she isn't that hax, just that she also gets stronger the longer she is angry and she can't get tired, basically she is the hulk of tensei.

Gii has op copying hax, Chloe has op defense, and space-time exceeding attacks. The True Dragons are also op, Veldora has probability hax, existence erasure, sealing etc, Velzard power null which works on ppl who resist power null, matter hax, absorption etc, Velgrynd also has space-time exceeding attacks, statistic reduction, attacks which ignore defenses etc.

Dagruel attacks ignore defenses, erase things from existence, warp physics, can turn himself into a blackhole etc.

And they all have resistance to almost everything.

@Overlord Forgot how potent that is, that's soul absorption no? Remember something about it being planetary, forgot if it's passive, if no, i think good o info analysis would be a big help for the tensei characters, but also forgot if he starts with the suck.

Veldora can probably do something with precog + probability manipulation so that it won't hit, certainly it won't kill him since he will just be absorbing clones while the real Veldora chills in Rimuru and requires space-time exceeding attacks to reach him, not mention Veldora can't die as long as Rimuru exists.

Does Akron resist time stop? If no, almost everyone of the tensei guys can just time stop him.

Velzard could potentially power null him, Velgrynd could status induce effect him i guess?

I think Milim is sort of screwed due to the lack of hax, Chloe depends on whether he can get pass her absolute defense, Gii could potentially mind control him.

Though this depends a lot on whether he starts with suck and if it's passive or not.

I think Veldora can win due to what i said above, Milim is screwed, Gii tends to analyze and then copy his opponents moves, but if it really is planetary don't think his copying skills are that good.

Velzard will go for power null, Velgrynd i think will go for space-time exceeding attack.

Chloe will go for time stop, idk if he can get pass her absolute defense, if nope, she wins by sealing him in an infinite imaginary space.

Overall he wins some and lose some i think.

Alex Mercer: ... oh Cole MacGrath gets in the list and I am not. Even in my own tiers of 8-A / low 7-C. I mean, ain't I the strongest 8-A and Low 7-C in speed equalised matches? Beside the Blazblue smurfs. Besides James Heller. Beside Carnage for speed unrestricted matches. Beside...

Gotta suggest some of mah boys & girls:

-Shiraori can probably challenge some of the 7-A

-Has limiterless Kusuo Saiki some chances in 6-C? Passive telepathy, planet range teleportation and 7 billion people worth of mind control seems like it could work here and there.

-Toujou Karuna maybe for the 5th place of High 8-C?

Should we really rank people with "x level physically, y level with powers" for x level? That's basically measuring a magicians weight class by their physical strength (or the damage of their weakest spell).

As long as we are doing that, though, I nominate The Old Man of Wandering Mountai for 10-B, as he technically is also "10-B physically".

If that last guy is only physically capable of 10-B damage, someone should write that onto his profile.

Also, he may or may not lose against The Jonah.

Could someone make another list for me to properly update the characters again?

I think this is the most efficient method as I don't have to look back and forth through all the comments - it would be really nice of you as well.

Blackcurrant91 said:
@warren, for high 8-C it's Dunwich horror/culexis assassin/grimmo
Could you give me their place? Are they all in first place?

Is there a speed equalized or unequalized thing with them?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
If that last guy is only physically capable of 10-B damage, someone should write that onto his profile.
Also, he may or may not lose against The Jonah.
Heres the thing: Writing "physically 10-B" on a profile is and always was superfluous. Having physical power listed separate is what the striking strength stat is for.

The Jonah looks like Higashikawa Mamoru, but not passive.

DontTalkDT said:
Heres the thing: Writing "physically 10-B" on a profile is and always was superfluous. Having physical power listed separate is what the striking strength stat is for.
The Jonah looks like Higashikawa Mamoru, but not passive.
Let's agree to disagree on that.
I'm pretty sure that character would beat him too unless his plot manipulation is passive or something.

The Old Man of Wandering Mountains plot manipulation is passive, yes.

DontTalkDT said:
What about a summoner character who physically is themselves 10-B, but can summon other characters/creatures who physically strike with a higher AP?

I think unless they frequently resort to their fists or use weapons and summons, they shouldn't have their physical tier listed separately.

Sure, but someone forgot to make the thread Andy had plans for. That was, Massive Pokemon, Kirby, Chrono Trigger, and Zelda downgrades + Massive Dragon Ball upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back