• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 1: Dimensional Travel Edition

That's inFAMOUS 2 versions, I'm pretty sure Beast Cole kicks the shit out of Good Cole.

Good Cole canonically stomped someone Equal to Evil Cole

RFI Cole nullifies all of his abilities and one shots him like he did the Beast

since the rank is no longer smurf, so dmc characters should go instead of Urizen / vergil / Nero since there are more characters that can beat them

And what are the characters of Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken that appears in 5th 7B I think Dante could defeat them if they are not enough op besides having ep DT sparda which is a 3A transformation.

eh

I think Beast Cole can win against more characters than normal Cole, who only wins via his specific power null.

Schnee One said:
Can they beat Cole? They're non corporal so he can't hit them.
Does Cole resist Soul Attacks? I think Aragon/Dorathea could just blitz and attack with ectoplasmic fire breath until Cole down.

Cole is Reletivistic+ but Aragon could blitz FTL ghosts.

@Oblivion

He never did but he should be able to in all honesty, It's basically True Dark Genie in Seda's body.

What makes Queenslayer and ZY top 5 and 4 respectively? I think i know 1 or 2 characters that could defeat them.

Queenslayer was mainly put there since he's pretty tough for his tier + there weren't any characters in the slot. Things like High Regen, Resurrection, tons of one-shot hax, etc.

I'll remove Bone Dragon from High 8-C. I'll need confirmation on any other submissions to add them.

Back