• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 6: Interdimensional Rampage

No for real what kind of reasoning has them with passive perception and mind hax. As well as EE and life hax.

You're either gonna EE or life absorb, can't do both, it's stupid.

Im not questioning the dimensionality here, i know LoL are no longer have Tier 1 shit, but still Void is resides beyond the multiverses, thats range Smurfs

GLHF22 said:
Im not questioning the dimensionality here, i know LoL are no longer have Tier 1 shit, but still Void is resides beyond the multiverses, thats range Smurfs
Again, thats not a thing anymore.

Plus these werent even the characters that had that range

Firephoenixearl said:
>Energy Projection that grants xyz

>Passive

How is Energy Projection passive?

Also

Range: At least Tens of Meters.
Because velkoz generates the energy passively with his presence as well as by literally looking around

Again, thats not a thing anymore.

Plus these werent even the characters that had that range

Interdimensional travel is a thing, and im still remember perfectly when you use Void things exist outside the multiverses as Arguments to support Tier 1 LoL, should i quote that?.

Dude, everything about tier 1 LoL was debunked and the verse was downgraded. Its not a thing anymore.

WeeklyBattles said:
Dude, everything about tier 1 LoL was debunked and the verse was downgraded. Its not a thing anymore.
Dude, im not talking about Tier 1, im talking about Void being exist outside the multiverses.

GLHF22 said:
Dude, im not talking about Tier 1, im talking about Void being exist outside the multiverses.
None of the characters being talked about have the ability to exist outside the multiverse or use powers that come from outside the multiverse

None of the characters being talked about have the ability to exist outside the multiverse or use powers that come from outside the multiverse

-_- where's void resides?

WeeklyBattles said:
What about it? They dont pull things directly from the void
Speed: Subsonic reactions and combat speed (Superior to newborn Voidborn that are capable of tagging Ascendants, Targonian Aspects, and Iceborn. Should be somewhat comparable to other Voidborn such as Kog'Maw, Kha'Zix, Rek'Sai, and Cho'Gath), Infinite in the Void (Originates from the Void, a dimension that is both located outside of and completely lacks time).

Smurfs.

WeeklyBattles said:
Theyre not smurfs my dude, their low 7-c keys dont have infinite speed and dont exist in the void
They're travel between dimensions, therefore they're Smurfs.

Yeah, i mean, smurf range makes a bit of sense, but if dimensional travel is a smurf thing, then time stop and fate hax would ve smurfs as well.

Overlord775 said:
you are really stretching the definition there to an absurd degree
People cant get a spot here just because they can open a portal to another dimensions, and this Void thing come from outside multiverses that lacks the concepts of time.

Time hax isn't tier 2 by nature, right, but is still manipulation of the 4th dimension, and a messed the names, i wanted to say plot, not fate hax.

@Emperor

Name me one fiction that doesn't

@GLHF

that's just fancy wording, time is still the fourth dimension

anyway, if dimensional travel is banned then we have to remove a lot of the people on the list like Yhawch and DMC people since they have it

DC Comics. Before you go "4th Dimension is time in DC" it isn't. The 4th Dimension/Timestream in DC is completely beyond the multiverse not an extension of the 3 dimensions.

Time is a temporal dimension. Not an extension of the three-dimensional spectrum.

Back