• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko (GOD Arc) vs New 52 Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes place in the fortress of solitude a few meters away from each other in the middle of the afternoon, so Superman has the sun to help combat against Toriko's regeration, and Toriko has just got done eating his version of a full course meal.

Superman new 52 costume by superman3d-d4p81o6
The Superman that knows where his underwear is supposed to go.

Toriko Post-timeskip
One of the few shounen characters that can eat a lot and have a good excuse for it.

VERSUS

Uh... I wouldn't sell Toriko short just like that. His Ultimate Routine is effectively a form of low-scale Probability Manipulation that will allow him to achieve the image he's focusing on assuming his concentration isn't broken. In addition, his Gourmet Cells allow him to resist extreme cold (greatly reducing the effects of ice breath).

Toriko is somewhat reckless, but he's an expert Bishoukuya with virtually encyclopedic knowledge of the Gourmet World and its countless species. In addition, he's both gentle and precise enough to use Knocking on creatures as delicate as the Puffer Whale (which will release incredibly toxic poison if someone so much as waves their hand near it).

Ultimately, if Superman decides to duke it out in close quarters (as he always does) he will almost certainly lose to Toriko's greater technique and versatility along with the impressive paralytic power of Knocking.

Reppuzan said:
Uh... I wouldn't sell Toriko short just like that. His Ultimate Routine is effectively a form of low-scale Probability Manipulation that will allow him to achieve the image he's focusing on assuming his concentration isn't broken. In addition, his Gourmet Cells allow him to resist extreme cold (greatly reducing the effects of ice breath).

Toriko is somewhat reckless, but he's an expert Bishoukuya with virtually encyclopedic knowledge of the Gourmet World and its countless species. In addition, he's both gentle and precise enough to use Knocking on creatures as delicate as the Puffer Whale (which will release incredibly toxic poison if someone so much as waves their hand near it).

Ultimately, if Superman decides to duke it out in close quarters (as he always does) he will almost certainly lose to Toriko's greater technique and versatility along with the impressive paralytic power of Knocking.
What about Superman's Heat vision and Freezing breath? Then again Toriko survived in a cold environment earlier in the Century Soup Arc.

@Cropfist

Considering the fact that Kryptonian biology (aside from their superhuman powers) is similar enough to a human's to procreate with them, I don't think that's really a problem.

Supes could still very easily fly out of his range and use AoE to his advantage or longer ranged Heat Vision.

Toriko is ongoing and having feats every chapter, he hasnt even eaten GOD, so you should wait to make threads of his current self because chances are his three onis will show up once he has eaten GOD (tho the third one will probably just manifest lightly).

Yeah, I read the OP, the problem is that Toriko's main dish is GOD... and the meat was NEO (not sure)? So saying that he has eaten his full course is kind of... incomplete.

I said he ate his version of a full course meal. Which means he has enough calories to use plenty of attacks on superman.

Both have similar speed, similar AP, but Superman's looks iffy on it. Martian Manhunter's involvement is...well, an issue with the calc is that it seemed to be revolving around Manhunter, rather than Superman

"Final Tally:

Martian Manhunter Pushes Back Brainiac's Ship: 44.769 yottatons - 19.610 ninatons
Superman Collapses Black Hole: 34.41 megaFoe"

If we were going to take it as Superman's calc, IIRC Acacia was calculated around 263 Yotta via grabbing the Torikoverse and planning to crush it, and Toriko is scaled off him in a way, so there's no real estimate on either of them.

Toriko has a more array of hax, such as enbu, manifestations of his demons (demon, now :( ), Regenerationn, etc.

I give it to Toriko High difficulty tho.

I vote for Toriko due to his hax, especially the ability to temporarily turn the battle 3-on-1 with his Demons and the evolutionary/adaptive abilities of his Gourmet Cells. Add that to his Enbu techniques, and I think he takes this, although Supes would give him a really hard time I'm sure.

Well in that case, I might as well change my vote to Toriko high difficulty consider how the current Arc (which it is GOD Arc after all) is going on and the fact he did casually punched Acacia after eating GOD and CENTER there unless the OP specified Toriko (before eating God and Center) which he did. He can use the flying fork as well to his advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back