• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Totally not Overpowered Post Crisis Superman vs. Your Favourite Character.

Round 1: a single Character.

Round 2: The entire verse.

Your character or verse has to defeat this thing, only the first key aka Low 2-C is being used.

Rules:

-Extra points if the character or verse in question is Low 2-C or lower. or at the very least not Tier 1.

-Speed is obviously equalized.

Thought Robot DC Comics

Now that, is peak accuracy.

Obviously unlike us they dont downplay Superman (Tbf im pretty sure one of the keys is Thot Bot).

Anyway for my favourite charaters... I have a few that would/could wreak Supes tho most lose, to list a few who yeet:

Emprah: Emps preforms big yeet and has the Type 9 to be gud.

Habaki Sakagami: You know I dont know if he wins but he definitely incons.

SCP-1440: Cant be killed, can seal Supes and can kill him with the spear.

Molecule Ma: Deconstructs Supes.

Berserker (Arjuna Alter): Now I wont say he always wins but with his kit hes more than capable of it.

Pelinal: Once he enters Madness its over.

There are others from some of those verses that I like/love but I decided to stick with my number 1 favorites of the characters that could win.

Back