• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament of Power - Joke Edition (RP)

He smirked a little bit. If there was one thing he loved to do, it was mess with the heads of those from other worlds . Especially those who are clearly very arrogant and deserved a mild lesson in humility. However, he heard a alarm he was well acquainted to. He hurried and looked at the clock, and realized it was time for the Mysterious Ruler to make his appearances on screen. The Man's face seemed to have visibly paled from through the cloak.

It seemed the Neutral Space, which is designed to hold everyone's hypothetical maximum power combined without a scratch from every possible world , and tank all worlds self-destructing themselves infinitely (or in this case, JBW profile) seemed to unmake and make itself inifinite^'s of times as a giant figure, 6 feet high, holding a golden scepter on one hand, with a golden cloak hiding his body's true appearance , was materializing slowly unto the throne.

As his full, massive form appeared, He descended unto the masses, slowly, like a Angel descending from Heaven. All you can see from his cloak are turquoise glowing eyes ,

" The Mysterious Ruler, God of the Neutral Zone and Judge of the Tournament, has appeared " . Said a monotone, virtually robotic voice essentially Omnipresent throughout the whole Neutral Zone.

The Mysterious Ruler tilted it's head in confusion at his statement . However, he shook his head at the indication of what he was trying to do, which either thing he was thinking of wasn't good for the progression of this tournament. However, golden, fiery letters appeared above him instantly when the entity suggested violence "No violence until the tournament offically debuts..When My True Master tells me to do so " .

The Mysterious Ruler simply waved back, a slightly friendly demeanor despite it's menancing appearance and power it possessed. It wasn't really the violent type, if one wasn't aware already of such implications. It decided to finally create the so called arena. The arena warped, representing each of the world's were the contestants to be and current were from before being sent here , changing millions of times before stopping on a default setting. The text appeared one again... Informing them of a new rule: " The Arena is big enough to represent a entire world. Every hour you will be teleported to a alternate iteration of your world, while the strongest from your world are duplicated to fight against you while in that world. You'll gain advantages if you defeat 10 entites , each from separate worlds ... Like being able to eliminate 1 person from a team. However, it's a first come, first serve basis... So be quick and on guard .It is also to help with home field advantages your worlds have ... However, there is a special world "

The Negative Zone then changes to a copy of Post-Retcon World's Beyond. The Golden, Fiery text became clear above his head once again:

" This is a world where my Master is from. In this world, everytime you come here, there will be a Monster here who will sue the powers of every profile/world that is, was , or ever will be beside the world you are in right now . This is a creature that is the fodder of the fodder in our reality . While powerful, it is indeed very dumb . If you defeat it, your team will gain temporarily immunity to ring-out 2x per person... So be ever so viligant ... And careful " .

A young boy/girl meanwhile was heading to the Spectator's seat , doign his/her best to remain anonymous up until this point. It didn't help that he/she wasn't exactly the most sociable person on the planet, far from it. Why did he have to be here ? He sighed inwardly, then moved to a different seat. Beside him, were Riley and Hitomi , two entities who knew the truth ... That the child they were sitting in was technically the Master the Mysterious Ruler was referring to.

"It's a good thing I begged for spectator. Otherwise, I'd be long gone-" He didn't finish as a giant purple hand came out via portal and dragged him down.

Christian Higdon said:
Y'all egged him, and he came.
Dark scoffed, and waved his hands as a purplish-red zodiac disc appeared, firing a dark lightning danmaku laser and utterly and completely obliterating HOSTLESS.

The Mysterious Ruler didn't waste any time. Before anyone could even blink, a Golden, FIery Hand came and stopped the entity could do anything more. " HOSTLESS ... Put down the spectator " . It asked in a calm voice, though one teething with a danger unprecedented. He wasn't afraid - He didn't know the concept.

However, a young child , known dubtly to those who know him in his world as The Crying Child , in the audience was shivering at both. While he was obviously powerful beyond imagination, he was still a kid w/ fears and a active imagination. Seeing the equivalent of his nightmares become reality made him so scared it took his foster mothers "Hitomi &Hatoshi" and his foster sister "Riley" to calm him down quietly

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
The Mysterious Ruler didn't waste any time. Before anyone could even blink, a Golden, FIery Hand came and stopped the entity could do anything more. " HOSTLESS ... Put down the spectator " . It asked in a calm voice, though one teething with a danger unprecedented. He wasn't afraid - He didn't know the concept.
However, a young child , known dubtly to those who know him in his world as The Crying Child , in the audience was shivering at both. While he was obviously powerful beyond imagination, he was still a kid w/ fears and a active imagination. Seeing the equivalent of his nightmares become reality made him so scared it took his foster mothers "Hitomi &Hatoshi" and his foster sister "Riley" to calm him down quietly
"Oh, HOSTLESS? Yeah, I obliterated him." Dark said without a care in the world.

The Mysterious Ruler looked at him with a sense of pride. He didn't expect such confidence. However, it was a nice touch that was needed in this space .

The Mysterious Ruler was wondering if the other contestants would like to see this Beast up close. "Would... You like to see the Beast you will need to fight later on ?" It asked, creating keys that can summon said beast on a whim if he so choose.

"... You know, the Child right there in the stands is the True Master... The Creator of Neutral Space, Post-Retcon World's Beyond , yadadada . And yes, I'd like to get in " .A young boy said , pointing to a young child standing in between Riley and Hitomi in the stands .

Said young boy shivered in anxiety at the sudden attention he literally just received. Riley and Hitomi proceeded to calm him down as the young boy proceeded to weep right then and there.. Yes, it was why he had the nickname "The Crying Child" . He was such a sensitive young lad...

The Nameless Man said " OH.... Frae. I see... Nice seeing you. You are entered in " .

Yugi showed up " I also want to join with Frae " ... And was entered in as well.

"Anyways, I guess since I've gotten spectator, i go up there, right?"

"WHEN WE'RE DONE, I'LL TAKE YOU OUT." HOSTLESS shouted at him, very angry as he went into the dark corners of Christian's mind to hide.

Christian Higdon said:
"Anyways, I guess since I've gotten spectator, i go up there, right?"
"WHEN WE'RE DONE, I'LL TAKE YOU OUT." HOSTLESS shouted at him, very angry as he went into the dark corners of Christian's mind to hide.
"Pfft, please, you Twisted Freddy ripoff. Christian could beat your sorry little butt any day." Dark said.

The Mysterious Ruler just shook his head. "Well..... Yes" . It said in a plain voice, no effects or anything , but it was loud enough to be heard from a fair distance. He looked over at Frae with a dissapproving look, and Frae just shrugged at the response. He didn't care two hoots about his so called 'God' when said 'God' looks weaker than mostly anyone he's ever come across.

The Mysterious Ruler just shook his head yet again. " Instigating each other isn't recommended. I'm not going to do anything about it w/o consent from my Master , but try not to start a fight here before the tournament begins...?" . He asked with some uncertainty in his voice.

The Mysterious Ruler looked at him with a sense of pride. He didn't expect such confidence. However, it was a nice touch that was needed in this space .
The Mysterious Ruler was wondering if the other contestants would like to see this Beast up close. "Would... You like to see the Beast you will need to fight later on ?" It asked, creating keys that can summon said beast on a whim if he so choose.

"... You know, the Child right there in the stands is the True Master... The Creator of Neutral Space, Post-Retcon World's Beyond , yadadada . And yes, I'd like to get in " .A young boy said , pointing to a young child standing in between Riley and Hitomi in the stands .

Said young boy shivered in anxiety at the sudden attention he literally just received. Riley and Hitomi proceeded to calm him down as the young boy proceeded to weep right then and there.. Yes, it was why he had the nickname "The Crying Child" . He was such a sensitive young lad...

The Nameless Man said " OH.... Frae. I see... Nice seeing you. You are entered in " .

Yugi showed up " I also want to join with Frae " ... And was entered in as well.
"Oh, right... Well... I'll see if Errorsaness wants to join." Dark said.

"That is true-and he's drunk." He said as HOSTLESS made a walking notion with his hand and kept moving his hand on his head back and forth.

"I'll just go up there." He walked towards the spectator seats.

The Mysterious Ruler stared at the keys, and a door appeared. "Might as well show you the Beast... While we are waiting" . He opened the door, and something came out in a blur... The Beast.

The Beast was a entity who had a choker on it's neck. However, it was strangely apparent that this was more of a animatronic if anything else. A Blood soaked Red hued Nightmare Freddy Fazebear who seemed to twitch whenever he was able. It had horns untop of it's head, and a irritating noise came out of it's mouth . A 10 foot tall Animatronic just glared at everyone with a unfriendly gaze, one hungry for destruction.

The Mysterious Ruler just said " He cannot harm you while he has the choker on... Don't worry about that" . He said, shrugging.

"Never mind, Errorsaness is blocked. I'm just going to summon him without him being here."

Dark stated as he conjured up another portal from which a goofy version of Error!Sans appears, and they share popcorn together while Dark severs the choker on the Beast, and the Beast charges towards HOSTLESS.

FIGHT!!!

The Beast roared in challenge, wanting to fight desperately, but couldn't due to the choker it had around it's neck.However, seeing it's choker removed, a unparalleled column of darkness surounded him. The Demon-Like Animatronic smirked from within the darkness, wanting to devour this so called Demon itself. He lunged at him, his claws about to attempt to swallow him whole... Except something grabbed him like the weakling it was and crushed it,

"... No violence... Especially in front of your God... Okay ? "

It was such a dark, twisted voice, that The Beast seemed to whimper in response as it's neck was being chocked out. It was the same Mysterious Ruler, but it had a look of rage on it's features. It refused to let this go any longer. As it sent a telepathic message to the Beast to stand down, it shook it's head, and he threw it forcefully back into the door it came from and slammed it.

" You won't be seeing the light of day until the Tournament for your pathetic lack of restraint " . He said, a soft 'tsk tsk' can be heard escaping it's mouth. There was something sadistic about this individual.

The Beast roared in challenge, wanting to fight desperately, but couldn't due to the choker it had around it's neck.However, seeing it's choker removed, a unparalleled column of darkness surounded him. The Demon-Like Animatronic smirked from within the darkness, wanting to devour this so called Demon itself. He lunged at him, his claws about to attempt to swallow him whole... Except something grabbed him like the weakling it was and crushed it,
"... No violence... Especially in front of your God... Okay ? "

It was such a dark, twisted voice, that The Beast seemed to whimper in response as it's neck was being chocked out. It was the same Mysterious Ruler, but it had a look of rage on it's features. It refused to let this go any longer. As it sent a telepathic message to the Beast to stand down, it shook it's head, and he threw it forcefully back into the door it came from and slammed it.

" You won't be seeing the light of day until the Tournament for your pathetic lack of restraint " . He said, a soft 'tsk tsk' can be heard escaping it's mouth. There was something sadistic about this individual.
Dark scoffs in anger.

"OH COME ON!!! YOU RUINED THE FREAKING SHOW!!!"

He screamed in rage as he floated up with his fist in his hand and the skeleton King Dodongo he was riding let out a shriek, grew to the size of Mars, and charged at the Mysterious Ruler, firing fireballs all the way.

Unfortunately, any and all assaults were nullified by a passive shield he had on him. He just signed. " I did warn you not to fight me... Why would you do it ? " . He said, grabbing a bal, multiplying it's full capacity x infinity and throwing it in the air. In response, a rainstorm of fireballs, millions of them raining down at Dark , each infinitely increasing in power. " I hope you learn... Eventually " .

You broke the rules too, "ruler", that makes them null if the authorities don't engage in them. Congratulations, you played yourself.

The Mysterious Ruler looked at the onlooler, who was trying so desperately to find a flaw in him. " You either despise me or my Creator. Either way... All beings have flaws, including my master. But that is besides the point... I have not fought him. If I did fight him as you say, his death would be guaranteed. I'm showing him the futility of attempting such a rash decision, but redirecting his own attacks at him . Showing him that succumbing to his emotions, and using his emotions to lead him is his flaw. I know some entities use rage and pacifism as their main ways of handling confrontations, but sometimes neither is enough to secure victory. And if I let Beast do as he pleased, It would not have looked good to my Master . I could be Zen-Oh and erase you... But I would not dare do such a thing " . He said simply.

The Crying Child wanted to intervene. Really, he did. But... It wasn't his place. He is a bit too overwhelmed at the moment to really do much of anything.

Frae just said " Your making excuses, 'Ruler' . The moment you moved to remove the Beast , and you mpved to reflect Dark's blasts , you broke your own rules. For a God, you suck at your job immensely . How about the deadline be today, at noon ? If you are a God, you'll accept those terms" .

Then the deadline decreased from Friday, to Tuesday Nov 6 at 3:00 PM . Frae looked satisfied. Yugi was prepping his cards for the occassion. " If I won... The title of Supreme Being of Post-Retcon World's Beyond will be mine " .

The Ruler wanted to do something about this, as that was a threat. But, he couldn't. He already broke two rules on a technicality. But he was worried for his master's safety. ( Frae is like the Frieza of Pre-Retcon World's Beyond .. His ambition and power hungry nature knows no boundaries. He also has foresight that gave him knowledge of the Post-Retcon Reality... Which allowed him to be here ... Because otherwise the Retcon versions are usually separate.)

Unfortunately, any and all assaults were nullified by a passive shield he had on him. He just signed. " I did warn you not to fight me... Why would you do it ? " . He said, grabbing a bal, multiplying it's full capacity x infinity and throwing it in the air. In response, a rainstorm of fireballs, millions of them raining down at Dark , each infinitely increasing in power. " I hope you learn... Eventually " .
Dark raises his hands and projects a purplish-red zodiac disc shield that deflects the balls.

He just looks at him, but doesn't say anything. He then bows his head and does nothing. That was his way of... feeling bad. He does turn his head, though, at Frae's rude comment.

"First you carelessly and rudely reveal that the Crying Child created everything here, saying "yadayadayada" afterwards, like it's nothing, but now you insult the Mysterious Ruler?" Dark called out to Frae. "When this tournament begins at Tuesday, Nov 6, 3:00 PM, I think I'll give you a rude awakening about how weak you are. But the Mysterious Ruler will not allow it at this time."

A creepy and scary man walks up seems he is infected with the void virus "GRAHHH!!" the man said in a zombie like behavior his jaw opens and it opens more than a average human being the man just stares at everyone. Spongeku-Square-Sayain flys into the battle "Tournament of power huh?" he smiles "I'll join" he waves at everyone smiling the person thats infected with the void virus just stares at spongeku-square-sayain "Um.." spongeku said just staring right back "Not much of a talker are you mr?" "GRAH!" the person just lets out a zombie like groan again.

Back