• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament of Power - Joke Edition (RP)

The kid known as Frae smirked underneath his makeshift blue cap. He adjusted it in a challenging manner, similar to someone whose about to do something interesting in the future. " I'm looking forward to it .If you think your that powerful... I'm interested at your potential. Catch you on a few hours, and we'll see whose the weakling " . With that, he contjnued to wait patiently for the tournament.

The Mysterious Ruler just nodded apologetically. He accepted the offer, and was happy he cared at least.

Just then a dark blue like anmatronic fox appears he just looks at everyone "..." he raises his hook up "This will be interesting" he lets out a robot like laugh.

Spongeku stares at DARKNESS "Wow you look tough can't wait to fight you!" he smiles.

"Save your strength sponge because you will be in total darkness forever..." darkness says to spongeku.

The person with the void virus just lets out a zombie like groan again.

They all look "Yeah" they all said

The person with the void virus just groans

"Um i think thats a yes?" Spongeku said

"... Okay then " . The Nameless Man said,writing Star Butterfly's name unto the roster.

The Mysterious Ruler smiled a bit, as the arena seemed to make it's first shift. The Battle would begin as soon as someone decided to try to make the first punch. Any others who would join would need to jump into the fight, but the maximum was 50 .

The Bell rung... And Frae charged at Yugi first. He was unprepared by the malicious assault, and was knocked back with a surprise kick to the face, which almost drew blood as the kick was meant to kill, not eliminate , but he dodged it, but the force behind the kick sent him reeling . He gasped " If he landed that directly... I would've died " . He quickly summoned Dark Magician to save him from being the first one eliminated.

"... Pathetic. And here I thought you rivaled Skodwarde... Or has his reign been over ? " . He said, laughing maniacally s the two continued to spar, with Frae having the advantage. Dark Magician was brutally beaten, to the point it looked like Frae enjoyed brutalizing his adversaries.

Yugi tried to summon Horakthy... But he was knocked out before he did it. He sighed. " Someone as weak as you wouldn't be with eliminating " . He said, walking the edge of the arena, seeing who'd try to attack him first.

Atem took over, and used Duel Armor quickly to merge with Horakthy. Frae smirked , admiring his ability to bounce back. " Let's see if you can interest me " . With that, they clashed again, waves of light and darkness bouncing from edge to edge of the Neutral Space, but not affecting it in the slightest.

The Crying Child shivered at Frae. All that malice... It would be terrifying if he won the tournament and got what he wanted.

Just then, a figure came onto the battlefield. A purple demonic humanoid figure radiating a purple aura and wielding a scythe, with a chubby but handsome man's head as its head.

"I would like to volunteer Jim Gaffigan!" Dark yelled.

DARKNESS charges at spongeku and slashes him with his hook but DARKNESS did not notice Spongeku teleported behind him, spongeku threw a giant krabby patty at darkness and DARKNESS goes flying "You have not seen my true form yet sponge" DARKNESS said with a smirk "You would be too scared to fight me because its the true form of fear itself!" "Nah" spongeku said "I'll fight to the very end!"

The person with the void virus groans the area aroud him gets dark his face turns into a creepy appearance

OK. Sans giving a juicy and coherent literate response is something I did NOT expect from him. At all. However, that is what the original UT Sans is pretty much about. The goofy skeleton that is actually a big threat so... congrats(?)

Dark thinks 'hmmm. He may be charging up a special attack. It may be deadly--I have to subdue him.'

Dark waves his hands as a purplish-red zodiac disc appears that shoots out purple chains that wrap around the void virus person and restrains him.

Dark looks over at Bread.

"This opponent looks lonely. I shall provide... playmates."

He raises his sword and plunges it into the earth, with the earth splitting open and two Stallords with skeletal legs and tails climb from it, along with a group of Stalmasters and an army of Stalfos and Stalchildren which are all powered by dark purple energy and are infinitely increased in strength. They all run at Bread to massacre him with the Stallords leading the charge.

Bread snaps back to reality, and immediately, the whole place is placed under zero gravity for a moment, distrupting the charge. Bread launches his left leg forward, lunging torward the army for a bit. He then blasts himself into the air with a energy blast for a bit and then blasts the entire army with a JBW Spirit Drill, immediately summoning a huge pole for him to crash into to prevent any accidental knockouts.

"Ah, geez." Bread mutters as he stomps onto the ground, infusing energy into it forming a identical presence far away. He seems to flicker for a moment as he gets into a defensive pose.

A Character Specifically made to defeat every character on this wiki and all others with ease comes as a spctator and their ally is Busto 1.0 .

A Character Specifically made to defeat every character on this wiki and all others with ease says "I would like to be called "A Character" from now on."

" We expected you, A Character " . With that, the Nameless Character proceeded to write him down as a Spectator.

The Beast was waiting to be released. It wouldn't happen for another day...

The Naneless Man sighed deeply. He did not expect that question. He answered in a tired voice "... Time doesn't flow here. You won't need to worry about that until you return to your world.... Any other questions ? "

MEH!!! I orror am of expetowr..

MAX!!! DON'T YOO REMEMBER THOSE DAYS in pre retcon when people agreed that I was stronger than A character who was stronker than u?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
" We expected you, A Character " . With that, the Nameless Character proceeded to write him down as a Spectator.
The Beast was waiting to be released. It wouldn't happen for another day...
Whos da beest?

TheDarkSide857 said:
The 2nd Existential Seed said:
The Mysterious Ruler looked at him with a sense of pride. He didn't expect such confidence. However, it was a nice touch that was needed in this space .
The Mysterious Ruler was wondering if the other contestants would like to see this Beast up close. "Would... You like to see the Beast you will need to fight later on ?" It asked, creating keys that can summon said beast on a whim if he so choose.

"... You know, the Child right there in the stands is the True Master... The Creator of Neutral Space, Post-Retcon World's Beyond , yadadada . And yes, I'd like to get in " .A young boy said , pointing to a young child standing in between Riley and Hitomi in the stands .

Said young boy shivered in anxiety at the sudden attention he literally just received. Riley and Hitomi proceeded to calm him down as the young boy proceeded to weep right then and there.. Yes, it was why he had the nickname "The Crying Child" . He was such a sensitive young lad...

The Nameless Man said " OH.... Frae. I see... Nice seeing you. You are entered in " .

Yugi showed up " I also want to join with Frae " ... And was entered in as well.
"Oh, right... Well... I'll see if Errorsaness wants to join." Dark said.
IM HERE DARK!!! puts everyone in the T-Series wiki

Back