• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Setsuna tenma said:
rimuru since he does not have organs so room is useless mind manipulation is also useless.He can just absrob law
Room's spatial slice ins't useless because that, lol. Law's mind manip is NCA in a 1v1 battle...

Rei Rubro said:
This is Rimuru at second key. I dont see any stomp.
mind you elaborating ? what makes you thnkn law can beat the slime ? I mean , in slime world spatial manipulation hax ain't that special u know

Room's spatial slice ins't useless because that, lol. Law's mind manip is NCA in a 1v1 battle...

great sage mind protection is so op to the point not even veldora's unique skill - inquiry can bypass it . not to mention , this rimuru also has resistance to death manipulation . if even these hax are nthn to rimuru , so what you're gonna do law ?

So how is Trafalgar going to win? I don't really know much about this guy.

trafalgar law power is spatial manipulation class ,

it's similiar to kyouya - otherworlder from falmas kingdom . but trafalgar law spatial manipulation is wide , it can cover an island iirc , which means law has full control over the space in his area . so he can cut things n ppl , he can manipulate things and ppl (e.g cutting a ship in half and make it float in the air) , he can also switch/teleport his body with anythn to avoid getting rekt .

that being said , law hax won't work againts ppl with stronger haki than him . the concept of haki in one piece world is simmilar to haki in slime world , in one piece world you can bypass intangible ppl by imbuing haki upon your bare hand or weapon , you can intimidate ppl , and you can use haki just like magic sense/magic perception in slime world

If this was first key LN Rimuru and even if AP was the same, this would be a hax stomp in Rimuru's favor. But since it's second key of WN Rimuru, who has many skills that are unexplained and never really showcased, it will instead turn into an issue of verse-equalization, perhaps? But let's see first:

Monsters in Slimeverse passively get a stronger aura the stronger they get. They don't even have to "train" in it. He also learned a Skill that combines it with magic and gives it non-physical interaction properties.

Rimuru also analysed the space element itself via a space-elemental spirit and gained a Spatial Manipulation/Teleportation ability from it that has "international" range at least, i.e. something along the lines of at least Country-level or Large-Country-level, perhaps even Continental range, definitly much greater than Law's Island-level range that only works after deploying his room.

On top of that this is pre-timeskip Law. His haki is not very developed yet and his spatial Regenerationn negation should only work up to the level he has shown to actually negate, right? At least that's how I understood it, since just granting him the maxmimum level on that would be NLF. I only recall pre-timeskip Law doing his spatial slash against enemies of the level of ships and Marine fodders. And if the slash isn't "instantanous" but more like a flying slash, then Rimuru can also just absorb that with Gluttony.

Not voting yet, but this seems to actually favor Rimuru quite a bit, though it's mostly about how the verse equalization goes in this match.

Pre TS Law barely has feats. Most of his P&A came from Dressrosa Saga. We don't know how much Law developt his powers at that point or if he had Haki at that time.

Amputate isn't a flying slash. It's instantaneous. He swings the sword and the enemy is already bisected.

Haki can't be equalized with things like Magic or Chi, so the energy in Rimuru's verse would need to be similar to Haki to work. The same happens with Devil Fruits since it's a DNA-based power.

As many people have said, this is probably a hax stomp. Even more if you think that Law's do Pre TS was Room, Shambles and Amputate only.

magic always grants non-physical interaction in Slimeverse and all monsters got an aura that by default, grows automatically with their strength and magicpower. Said Aura can be transformed into "battle spirit" for stat amps. Rimuru combined the Aura and his magic power into "Magic Aura" that grants stat amps to attacks and also non-physical interaction. Sounds pretty damn similar to Color of Armanent to me.

And yes, it's probably a hax stomp.

Why this is hax stomp? I dont see any notable reasons for that. Rimuru just have Soul Manip and Absorption with "hax abilities" in this key.

Rei Rubro said:
Why this is hax stomp? I dont see any notable reasons for that. Rimuru just have Soul Manip and Absorption with "hax abilities" in this key.
You... *facepalm*

You... *facepalm*

apparently this Rei Rubro guy is one hella hardcore one piece fan , myb he thinks law can just cut gluttony including rimuru himself in half or smthn ? moreover he also thinks law would be able to mindfck rimuru , even tho someone like veldora (which is high 4c) couldnt even touch rimuru's mind at all

@Rei Rimuru has all those abilities while this Law only showed the most basic spatial hax which isn't new to Rimuru considering he has similar things to a much greater extent.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Can you please look at the second key where it says "all previous abilities"?
I say "and absorpion" bro, a ability for first key.

@Sheska Law's mind manipulation is not combat applicable. Rimuru don't haxstomp Law bro, you is just associating Rimuru's name with "super invencible hax character", you is a fanboy?

This isn't going anywhere.

Rimuru has far more hax than Lax, ranging from corrosive poison breath, info analysis, soul manipulation, paraysis/sleep manipulation, and High-Mid Regenerationn negation.

Rei Rubro said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Can you please look at the second key where it says "all previous abilities"?
@Sheska Law's mind manipulation is not combat applicable. Rimuru don't haxstomp Law bro, you is just associating Rimuru's name with "super invencible hax character", you is a fanboy?
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Master Swordsma, Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3), Aura, Martial Arts, Magic, Small Size (Type 1 as a slime), Poison Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation (Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation), Fusionism, Energy Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception, Statistics Amplification, Blessed, Telepathy, Creation, Shapeshifting, Inorganic Physiology (Type 1), Forcefield Creation, Regenerationn (High-Mid; Can regenerate from a small piece of his body), Memory Manipulation, Regenerationn Negation (Up to High-Mid), Weapon Creation, Duplication, Absorption, Summoning, Teleportation, Flight, Corrosion Inducement, Decomposition, Information Manipulation, Information Analysis, Genius Intelligence, Sound Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Resistance to: Death Manipulation, Possession, Soul Manipulation, Paralysis, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Poisons, Corrosion Inducement, Mind Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Information Manipulation(Magic Senses overloads the brain with so much information it would have killed a normal human, but can be used casually), and Data Manipulation (The information from Magic Sense is turned into data, which overloads the human brain, but can be used casually)

So from the entirety of this, the only ability you see is absorption? Anyway, Trafalgar gets burned.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Master Swordsma, Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3), Aura, Martial Arts, Magic, Small Size (Type 1 as a slime), Poison Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation (Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation), Fusionism, Energy Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception, Statistics Amplification, Blessed, Telepathy, Creation, Shapeshifting, Inorganic Physiology (Type 1), Forcefield Creation, Regenerationn (High-Mid; Can regenerate from a small piece of his body), Memory Manipulation, Regenerationn Negation (Up to High-Mid), Weapon Creation, Duplication, Absorption, Summoning, Teleportation, Flight, Corrosion Inducement, Decomposition, Information Manipulation, Information Analysis, Genius Intelligence, Sound Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction, Resistance to: Death Manipulation, Possession, Soul Manipulation, Paralysis, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Poisons, Corrosion Inducement, Mind Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Information Manipulation(Magic Senses overloads the brain with so much information it would have killed a normal human, but can be used casually), and Data Manipulation (The information from Magic Sense is turned into data, which overloads the human brain, but can be used casually)

So from the entirety of this, the only ability you see is absorption? Anyway, Trafalgar gets burned.

op op no mi still stomps

@OpMasada

"So from the entirety of this, the only ability you see is absorption?"

Nah, i sayed absorption and soul manipulation, two powerful abilites to make this battle being a stomp. But this isn't one. Is better but Law in his 7-A key by Calaca's justification.

Rei Rubro said:
@OpMasada
"So from the entirety of this, the only ability you see is absorption?"

Nah, i sayed absorption and soul manipulation, two powerful abilites to make this battle being a stomp. But this isn't one. Is better but Law in his 7-A key by Calaca's justification.
What?

By the way, I just want to reiterate that Law needs a CRT to determine how strong his Regenerationn-negation is. You can't just say that it negates any Regenerationn without a feat or a specific statement for it. That would be NLF. Makes me wonder why it was allowed in the first place.

Also Rimuru can just absorb any cut-off parts, "recycle" them and then regenerate them. That might sound like it might take time but it actually happens in nearly an instant. It's convenient that Rimuru got a homogen cell structure without any real physical "core" or "vital organs" that could be targeted.

Laws Regenerationn negation doesn't need a CRT, nothing changes about his spatial cutting pre and post time skip. The ability works by negating Regenerationn via doing no damage at all so there's really nothing to regenerate since there's no damage done in the first place.

That shouldn't work like that though. Slimeverse got something similar, but there it's explicitly stated that the "cutting" is changing the cut object in a way that makes the new state the "default one" and therefore makes healing and Regenerationn pointless since the state of the cut object was reality warped into being the new "default state", so any healing/Regenerationn would only result in the cut state to be the result.

Law's spatial cutting, on the other hand, doesn't have something like that. It's not treated as Reality Warping but rather as a mere spatial feat. Escpacially someone like Rimuru with a homogen cell structure should have no problems with absorbing and/or regenerating any cut parts. Also Law got a limited stamina when using room. He'd be the first one to lose out in such a match of endurance. Rimuru could just teleport or shadow-step out of the range of Room and wait for Law to exhaust himself.

considering law's power doing no damage by nature , so it's basically unstoppable . I knew it! op op no mi is too op

Yeah, all Rimuru's cell are the same so he coul easily regenerate his body part. Law's spatial hax won't negated Rimuru's Regenerationn

@Sheska444, you dont seem to understand that Law spatial manipulation wont work on Rimuru thanks to his unique psyshology and how Law abilities are more or less useless on that op slime. Law's op op no mi is simple not potent enough plus he also doesn't have any way to put Rimuru down.

Back