• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

I'd say it's best to avoid all the pseudo crossover stuff because of their questionable canoncity to each other and to anything, as well as to preserve our sanity, and just stick to the original JPG1 manga and animes

My Bayverse Revision (with the new calcs)

8-B
Crosshairs - His calc is on this level.
Soundwave - His calc is on this level. Survived several attacks from Bumblebee before going down. (8-A+ durability)

8-A
Jazz - Can stagger Megatron, cause superficial damage to Brawl, and survive attacks from both. (8-A+ durability)
Ironhide - Can damage those capable of harming him. Survived attacks from Starscream and Blackout, although the former launched him back and the latter left him completely floored. Should be stronger than Jazz. (At least 8-A)
Sideswipe - Comparable to Ironhide. Tanked a point-blank shot from Sentinel Prime. (At least 8-A, Low 7-C durability)
Bonecrusher - His calc is this level. Survived a punch from Optimus, although that punch deformed his face. (At least 8-A)
Ratchet - Sliced off Brawl’s arm. Tanked attacks from Starscream. (8-A+)
Brawl - His calc is this level. (8-A+)
Bumblebee - Killed Brawl. Held his own against Nemesis Prime, but was ultimately overpowered. (At least 8-A+)
Barricade - Matched Bumblebee and survived attacks from Grimlock. (At least 8-A+)
Blackout - Was confident in helping Megatron fight Optimus. Should be comparable to Grindor, as they have nearly identical body types. (At least 8-A+)
Grindor - Could damage Optimus and survive some attacks from him. His severed arm redirected Megatron’s shot. (At least 8-A+)

Low 7-C
Shockwave - Knocked Optimus out of the sky with his cannon. Survived several attacks from Optimus before having his eye ripped out.
Starscream - Easily destroyed Bumblebee’s legs.
Optimus Prime - Overpowered Starscream and survived attacks from him during the forest battle.
Sentinel Prime - Fought and overwhelmed Optimus.
Megatron - Equal to Optimus. Defeated Sentinel Prime.
Galvatron - Fought with Optimus.
Grimlock - Somewhat comparable to Optimus and survived several hits from him.
Create-A-Bot - Hurt and killed Optimus or Megatron depending on the game.
Lockdown - Easily overpowered Optimus on two occasions.

Btw, there's also the Xbox 360/PS3 version of First Movie Megatron who did this when he gets The Allspark in his Ending:

Kinda. Although AOE and TLK kinda contradict some elements in the comics but the bayverse itself is already filled with continuity errors. The DOTM game is debatable. Basically, the comics and DOTM games (and maybe the classified novels) all have debatable canoncity to the films, everything else is straight up non-canon. It'd be best to just make a different key for these characters if you wanna add them

I don't feel like that really warrants that a profile as we don't know how much stronger he got, maybe the starscream with the allspark amp and the rookie bot from the rotf ds game.

I don't feel like that really warrants that a profile as we don't know how much stronger he got, maybe the starscream with the allspark amp and the rookie bot from the rotf ds game.
Apparently he destroyed Washington DC with that explosion he made from absorbing it, but it's kinda wonky.

We don't know the exact time frame, plus the buildings didn't seem to be harmed. so I doubt it's that impressive of a feat

We also need to talk about the fact that Allspark Starscream is completely invincible to attacks on Create-A-Bot's Level but he can't One-Shot him which gives him enough opportunity to literally knock the Allspark out of Starscream by hitting him a Few times in the back.

Why would that be. Plus we're not adding every character and Mohawk isn't important to the scaling at all. So I don't see why he should be brought up

Nice. Another good speed feat for G1 optimus is where optimus and other autobots shoot megatron's shuttle in orbit. Also I found this feat from RID 2015 and I thought it looked note worthy.

Last edited:
Is the reason why the current bayformers are Low 7-C because of the weight of the alt mode? Because the characters in the series have a different weight compared to their alt modes

Is the reason why the current bayformers are Low 7-C because of the weight of the alt mode? Because the characters in the series have a different weight compared to their alt modes
Yes, it’s by upscaling from Brawl, who’s alt mode calc was 8-A+.

So, for the AP of the Bumblebee movie characters, would we be able to use the same way as we did with the Bayverse bots. They do use pods but their pods vanish whenever they hit the ground.

Another alternative is to just use the same formula but instead we use the speed of the vehicles instead of the speed of the descending meteors.

I found a maybe speed feat for BBB characters. Shatter manages a trace a signal on earth while on one of saturn's moons in a matter of seconds

Thoughts?

Last edited:
The signal was portrayed as being sent to them by accident, Shatter only localises it after all 3 of them hear it.

Nope unfortunately, there was an episode where megatron does destroy a mountain in code of hero. It's been awhile since I've seen beast wars. But the bw profiles and the aligned game profiles need reworking as there is no justification for the aligned game's profile ratings

It's not Megatron, it's Rampage. He only blows up a mountain top. However, Waspinator tanks this same attack at point-blank range in that exact episode.

Trust me, I'm getting to that in the thread.

I had something that might downgrade IDW a bit. Considering u were doing a bigger CRT that included IDW. I might just hop onto that

I've made it.

By main points, that includes evidence to downgrade IDW in any capacity. So you can mention it immediately.

Last edited:
So, I've read through the entire cloud storyline here and while it does have impressive feats, such as cloud megatron splitting earth in two. A lot of it isn't really higher than Low 2-C, which is their rating via them being able to fight against the hytherion. Also you have no idea how much they repeat the word "space-time"

Last edited:
Just as a fun suggestion, what about making profiles based on the G1 toy bios? They have feats listed in their profiles and have stats to scale characters to one another.

They're technically canon to the cartoons and comics (though we don't use them for obvious reasons). So it's a good idea, but not something we'd do.

Back