• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers: Rise of the Beasts Spoiler Discussion Thread

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Made to avoid spoilers from the main Transformers thread. But anyways, the movie is pretty amazing.

WARNING: don't scroll down if you haven't seen the movie yet.

Movie was top tier, my only real complaints are that Airazor should’ve transformed and she shouldn’t have died, and that the Terrocons died way too easily.

I call dibs on making profiles Scourge, Primal, Noah and Mirage

8-A comes from Dropkick in this calc.

Scourge is by far the strongest character with Optimus behind him, with him having a consistent upper hand over Optimus up until the end. Optimus' scaling still stays the same. Both scale to "At least 8-A"

Battletrap can hold down a weakened Optimus, and easily no diffed Bumblebee and Arcee. Primal can fight against Battletrap and even kills him. Airrazor can injure Primal significantly, I think they can also get "At least 8-A"

Everyone else is just 8-A. Bee, Blitzwing, Dropkick and Shatter are self-explanatory. Mirage should be 8-A because of being able to stagger Scourge and break his mask, while Bee couldn't do shit to Scourge. Nightbird briefly fights Bumblebee and Mirage. Arcee is weird, she sorta fights Nightbird for a bit and survives an attack from Battletrap, albeit she gets knocked out. She can also fight the generic random enemies. Pablo is around her level, albeit seems to be even weaker. I'd say "At most 8-A". Rhinox and Cheetor upscale from these guys but not by much. I think they should still stay 8-A. Stratosphere is featless.

So tl;dr, the scaling is
At least 8-A: Scourge => Optimus Prime => Optimus Primal => Battletrap => Airrazor

8-A: Cheetor = Rhinox > Mirage = Bumblebee = Nightbird

At most 8-A: Arcee => Pablo

Moving onto AP. Not much, there's a bunch of random explosions that really only get them to like low end Tier 8. The Supernova statement scales to no one. The Terrorcon's re-entry cannot be used unfortunately as they crashed into the ocean, which I'm told would massively nerf the results. The best thing we have is finding the Scorponok's weight and KE, but we have no weight for them and idk how to calc their weight. It might only end up in either high end 8-B or low end 8-A though.

Speed as mentioned before.
  • Arcee dodging and doing backflips over the machine gun fire from Battletrap
  • Arcee last minute and closely dodging a missile
  • Stratosphere flying from NYC to Peru in a short amount of time.
All of them would put them in the Supersonic to Hypersonic ranges.

Everyone in At least 8-A is getting At least Class K via spine ripping. Everyone in 8-A should scale to Class 50, as Noah was able to pull and hold on to Optimus Prime while he was getting sucked into the vortex.

I made sandboxes for Scourge and Mirage, and a revised one for Optimus.

I call dibs on making profiles Scourge, Primal, Noah and Mirage
Thief
Scourge is by far the strongest character with Optimus behind him, with him having a consistent upper hand over Optimus up until the end. Optimus' scaling still stays the same. Both scale to "At least 8-A"
Dunno if Scourge should significantally upscale from Optimus considering that he did give him a really good fight which resulted in Optimus ripping his head off.
Speed as mentioned before.

• Stratosphere flying from NYC to Peru in a short amount of time.
I may actually consider calcing that feat.
They look pretty good through my perspective

Dunno if Scourge should significantally upscale from Optimus considering that he did give him a really good fight which resulted in Optimus ripping his head off.
Scourge definietly held the upper hand in most of their fights. And I'm not saying he's significantly superior, but he's definitely stronger overall.

I may actually consider calcing that feat.
I feel like timeframe might be a problem. I doubt it took 8 hours considering the urgency of the situation. They likely left in the morning. And does anyone know what time the parade in Peru starts? I feel that could help us find a timeframe.

But using 1 hour gets me Supersonic+ while using 30 minutes gets Hypersonic.

I feel like timeframe might be a problem. I doubt it took 8 hours considering the urgency of the situation. They likely left in the morning. And does anyone know what time the parade in Peru starts? I feel that could help us find a timeframe.

But using 1 hour gets me Supersonic+ while using 30 minutes gets Hypersonic.
Or maybe we could compare the time zones between NY and Peru?

8-A comes from Dropkick in this calc.
So, I think that anyone who downscales from Dropkick’s level should downscale to baseline 8-A,
Pablo is around her level, albeit seems to be even weaker.
I don’t remember Wheeljack doing anything that implies he’s comparable to Arcee, all he does is fight the generic minions.
Rhinox and Cheetor upscale from these guys
Would they? Cheetor pinned down Mirage for a while, but that’s just LS, and Rhinox was barely in the movie kinda featless aside from sending Wheeljack flying.
Add references to Optimus 🗿

Btw, I think Arcee should just downscale to baseline 8-A also, Arcee being the weakest of the characters with feats upsets me immensely.

Y’know, since they’re doing a G.I. Joe crossover, when Megatron gets to Earth, he could get his tank form from Cobra, like in G2.

Wasn't quite expecting the G.I. Joe crossover, I wonder what they're going to

Megatron scanning a Cobra tank and Baroness holding Ravage on a leash are the only things I need from a G.I. Joe crossover movie lol

Also news, KE is valid for Scourge, Battletrap and Nightbird.

I think we could get their re entry speeds via scaling it to the Scorponoks? Might get something in Massively Hypersonic.

Last edited:
The human thing was pretty unexpected tbh, but not in a bad way

I could try calcing their height, but are they any good references to compare his height to? I probably may not be able to get their weight
I'll try find some, but could you get his weight via using metal for it or something, or like upscale a scorpion's weight to his?

Not the biggest fan, but it's not as egregious as Bayverse, given how his wrath is directed mainly towards just Scourge, where as Bayverse was equally brutal to everyone.
To be fair just about all of the decepticons were genocidal maniacs and pretty much destroyed cybertrion so I feel the brutality is justified

It’s not as bad as Bayverse Prime, but I’m still not a fan and I hope Optimus becomes less brutal as his character arc continues throughout the trilogy.
I think it's only this movie since you know, Terrorcons (especially Scourge) keep killing his comrades and Scourge "killed" Bee and Mirage is the last nail in the coffin
Plus....he made a very serious promise against Scourge so you can tell shit went real when Optimus decided to kill

Meanwhile Bay Optimus killing is just for "oH yEaH AmEriCan PoWeR **** YeAh FoR bAdAsSeRry FoR No rEaSoNs"

I think it's only this movie since you know, Terrorcons (especially Scourge) keep killing his comrades and Scourge "killed" Bee and Mirage is the last nail in the coffin
Plus....he made a very serious promise against Scourge so you can tell shit went real when Optimus decided to kill

Meanwhile Bay Optimus killing is just for "oH yEaH AmEriCan PoWeR **** YeAh FoR bAdAsSeRry FoR No rEaSoNs"
Not really, bayverse decpticons are pretty much the reason why cybertrion is destroyed,they’ve killed inncocents just for fun and have gunned down his allies and friends. Not to mention him being betrayed by sentinel and humanity.

Back