• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TRICKY THE CLOWN MATCH UP THREAD

Indeed. And i will lie and say that i will get back to it soon.
Alright, I'll take over occasionally

Anyway, about this...
So, try this

He's basically one of Ben's most skilled aliens which is pretty strong if you tell me

@MaidRips is making a large number of threads involving her though due to her changing AP values, not a lot got to stay. May as well give a hax match that won't get affected by AP upgrades.

So uh, you wanna deal with a stone wall that can outdo 4-D precog?

And Josuke is only physically 9-B. I think the match can still work, Crazy Diamond still blitzes anyway

So The Clown can now fight the character from the parent series? (Upscales from 0.176 tons in his 2.0 tier)
Im putting this on hold until we fix Madness' rating. this downgrade ironically ****** up Madness' scaling more than it fixed it. It downgraded it back to it's original calc that put it at 9-A, which is invalid due to using the incorrect height for Hank.

Anyway for another hax match. Remember that one guy that managed to beat some really haxed people in this wiki? Let's give him another one, shall we?

Alright now that the CRT is settled, let's get on to it

Tricky should resist his soul sucking on account of having Type 7 Immortality and Mind Manip. Ask @SamanPatou or @Stillwinston for extra details

The classic example of immortality negation. Has good grappling and gliding skill as well as his very own resurrections

Less known example of immortality negation but decent enough

We all know this is bound to happen the moment his AP is even close

Ha ha...

Ask @Pikaman for this. This is basically the hax lord of WWE

You probably know the deal with D&D creatures by now. Tons of layered haxes and resistances which Tricky's gonna have to beat through with brute force

Tricky should resist his soul sucking on account of having Type 7 Immortality and Mind Manip. Ask @SamanPatou or @Stillwinston for extra details
Seems fine
The classic example of immortality negation. Has good grappling and gliding skill as well as his very own resurrections
Don't think tricky has any answers to Wolf's resurrection.
Less known example of immortality negation but decent enough
Seems fine.
We all know this is bound to happen the moment his AP is even close
True.
Ha ha...
Tricky unironically stomps, unfortunately. not only does he resist sans' magic but his speed amps he uses religiously will **** sans over. i cant see sans realistically winning.
Interesting.
You probably know the deal with D&D creatures by now. Tons of layered haxes and resistances which Tricky's gonna have to beat through with brute force
win through brute force on an AP disadvantage?

Only for his speed. technically nevadeans can become physically stronger under the effects of fear and other strong emotions.

the problem is all Nevadeans resist Empathic and Fear manipulation.
OK then, use this instead

Most of its mind-stuff is Madness Based and Tricky is already batshit insane. He also lacks a soul on account of being undead. They're unconventional resistances so it should actually work in this case

Taker lacks any real way to put Tricky down physically, he does have some win-cons with this hax, but they’d be extremely narrow whereas Tricky can speed-blitz under most circumstances, and has a much superior form of immortality. Not a stomp, but not a match that has much to debate

Would Tricky count as a supernatural creature? If so maybe Trevor might work?

Would Tricky count as a supernatural creature? If so maybe Trevor might work?
Tricky isn't really weak to holy weaponry, so i really doubt that he'd be effected by the morning star.

Well from what I'm seeing he's undead, vampires and other monsters get blown up by him so Trevor should be able to do so too no?

Back