• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trinity Seven(Arata Kasuga Tier revision) + new abilities + demon lords

Let me clarify the title since it might get some people confused, in this thread I will be explaining the universal feats for Arata Kasuga and add some new abilities that were not in the previous thread and I'll also be going over the demon lords and what they actually do.

First I'll be adding the new abilities he has obtain up to the latest translated chapter:

-Dimensional Travel

Note: I'm not 100% sure on this one since you can make the argument that he scape that world via regaining his own memories but than there is also the statement from the author.

-Magic control: This isn't the official name, in fact it has no name other than the description of allow Arata or anyone else that is able to use to erase their existence and perform instantaneous movements

He also inherited a new ability from his father but i have no idea what it does, I'll include it either way since someone might have an idea

Now I'll be clearing some things up about demon lords/magic king

1. Magic kings have this spatial sense that allows them to know things from a parallel universe here is an example of Arata's father knowing that Liese had defeated a demon lord previously

and another example is this one where liese was watching a magic king from what it seems to be the future and the demon lord was able to perceive her despite that

as you can see they also interact with them. I believe this to be a 4D feat in of itself and to prove this there are a few more scans I'll show
https://imgur.com/a/WNjkCPF

2. A demon lord isn't really threat to the earth but the actual universe, The reason for this are a follows:

-They are able to take the world And manipulate it into it's own laws
https://imgur.com/a/tDbZNkW

-Now what are worlds in trinity seven? well I'll provide several scans but the gist of it is that worlds in the verse are fated worlds/universes/parallel universes
https://imgur.com/a/dtMUhmm

to summarize this scans: Hijiri was expelled from the world into a world where time and space collapse and the number of worlds is infinite.

-Abyss was able to erased archives which in of itself doesn't sound very impressive until we take a look at what archives are
https://imgur.com/a/niYTANG

to put in simple words archives are classification to each magic and exist on a higher level and it's found in the center of the universe.

-Magic kings have different levels, some are weaker than others which is to be expected.

-Not all demon lords destroy the world, some actually rule it and this was stated by master bilblia and Arata's father
(https://imgur.com/a/d8zTcoi)

To summarize this: Magic kings are a universal threat via grasping it and turning it into its own laws this is ofc in a universal scale since laws such as time and space are universal, They also posses a sense to sense things across space time and can also interact with those things.

Note: I'm not saying that they all are universal lv but that they are a universal threat even though for some it takes time.

Now onto tier 2 Arata Kasuga:
I posted this before but I never explained it so here we go:

In this following scan it shows and says that Arata was a threat and was destroying/erasing multiple space times/space time continuum
(https://imgur.com/a/rzQyc5w)

The bubbles that we see are actual universes that contain different parallel universes, there is only one part that says that he was going to destroy the space continuum(well he did) but that doesn't mean that he wasn't, after all only one statement is needed in order to understand that he was a continues threat to the space time continuum and based on context alone we can tell that it is the case. Also it seem kind of useless to continue mentioning the space time continuum given the context.

Summary: Arata Kasuga is 2-B because he destroyed/erased multiple spaces time and destroyed the space time continuum.

Summary of threat:
-Arata obtain 3 or 2 new abilities, depends if that "Dimensional travel is valid"
-Magic king's are universal threat's due to them grasping the world and turning the world into it's own laws, unlike a magus which rewrites the laws. This was also stated by hijiri who saw it herself and due to the second of infinite worlds(universes) and hijiri been thrown out of the space time itself it is clear that the world she saw was a universe. However, due to the fact that this feats happen over time they themselves aren't(are not) universal and to be fair the world destruction feat happens at a unknown amount of time and thus we can't say for sure at tier they could be.
-Arata Kasuga/Astral trinity has shown universal destruction feats and thus i believe he should be universal+ due to the destruction of multiple space times and the space time continuum.

Last edited:
Abilities:

1. I think that is dimensional travel

2. Seems like really good presence concealment until even their existence is gone.

3. can u tell me the chapter? I may look into it.

Tier changings:
1. Feels more like time hax tbh.

2. This scan says our time in this world is infinite doe (idk on the spanish doe but the english ones says countless so maybe), seems to be universal info hax and wiping, this scan doe gives the infinite branching part so this could even be 2-A in cosmology, I don't know if he destroyed it things other than having space-time hax.

So overall I think likely low 2-C is best at max as the issue is the panel seems to only mentioned he destroyed a space-time continium (even then just this statement being enough idk) not plural. Demon kings would get universal law hax doe yes as they can reshape it to how they want so that maybe a clause for tier 2.

Sorry if it's not much. Ngl the updated chapters in the website sorta make me look into the verse again for a bit lolz. So far the raws i see are in chapter 116 and from what little i see seems to be close to the end. I'm going to binge after semester smfh

Abilities:

1. I think that is dimensional travel

2. Seems like really good presence concealment until even their existence is gone.

3. can u tell me the chapter? I may look into it.

Tier changings:
1. Feels more like time hax tbh.

2. This scan says our time in this world is infinite doe (idk on the spanish doe but the english ones says countless so maybe), seems to be universal info hax and wiping, this scan doe gives the infinite branching part so this could even be 2-A in cosmology, I don't know if he destroyed it things other than having space-time hax.

So overall I think likely low 2-C is best at max as the issue is the panel seems to only mentioned he destroyed a space-time continium (even then just this statement being enough idk) not plural. Demon kings would get universal law hax doe yes as they can reshape it to how they want so that maybe a clause for tier 2.

Sorry if it's not much. Ngl the updated chapters in the website sorta make me look into the verse again for a bit lolz. So far the raws i see are in chapter 116 and from what little i see seems to be close to the end. I'm going to binge after semester smfh
3. Chapter 99 of the original manga
2. What hjiiri is saying is that when she was expelled from the world she arrived at a place where time and space and everything else collapse and that it took her several months to make contact with a trinity seven member.

3. that seems to be just shattering the dimension and a sort of passing of power

2. low 2-C seems fine but i think she just landed "outside" of the universe and as I said arata based on the raw seems to destroy one at a time so low 2-C is alright but unless the raws later show more than one space-time then its can warrant higher tiers

3. that seems to be just shattering the dimension and a sort of passing of power

2. low 2-C seems fine but i think she just landed "outside" of the universe and as I said arata based on the raw seems to destroy one at a time so low 2-C is alright but unless the raws later show more than one space-time then its can warrant higher tiers
3. Than what category would that go in within the wiki?
2. yeah she just landed outside and viewed how the world was being destroyed, she mention this stuff in chapter 28, page 29 of the original manga(https://manganelo.com/chapter/trinity_seven_7nin_no_mahoutsukai/chapter_28)

i'm not sure what kind of power is that even considering its more of a passing on of power. i guess for arata's dad (is that him? ooof height lolz) can be given power bestowal but thats it.

i'm not sure what kind of power is that even considering its more of a passing on of power. i guess for arata's dad (is that him? ooof height lolz) can be given power bestowal but thats it.
Can you edit his PF cause only admins can do it. Unless you need agreement from the other two who helped in the wiki(https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Trinity_Seven_(Universe). I'll create another thread for everybody else though is only gonna be one long thread.

I mean we need a CRT to edit these new things and u can message the other 2 but generally get some admins to help. Also if u want to even you can have smth like this for arata after beating his dad (All his previous abiliites + his father's abilities) depending on what he didn't have before.

I mean we need a CRT to edit these new things and u can message the other 2 but generally get some admins to help. Also if u want to even you can have smth like this for arata after beating his dad (All his previous abiliites + his father's abilities) depending on what he didn't have before.
Well there is a lot to add, Ant mention the other two other thread I made.

Back