• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tron Bonne vs Ruby Rose

TronBonneMech-0
Ruby-0
The absolute Bottom-Tier Mega Man character takes on The God Tier of Ruby (when she has silver eyes anyway, otherwise she's mid-high tier).

No silver eyes, speed equalized.

Round 1: Tron Bonne has her best combat mech and all equipment, be it grenades, missiles, or other wise. Ruby has standard equipment

Round 2: Tron Bonne with all equipment, her best combat mech, all servbots, her giant servbot, and her other robots. Ruby has Dust Rounds

Who wins?

ThemoonprinceN said:
hmmm in terms of pure fighting skill maybe ruby? But in experience Tron has a VERY slight edge.
Neither have much in the way of combat skill, TBH. Tho I say Ruby takes it there. Tron's much smarter and has better equipment tho, so IDK. Should be a good match

Also edited the OP

Yeah considering RWBY characters rip through mecha's easily in there own universe I think ruby might have this even though she may be a bit naïve at the begging at first

ThemoonprinceN said:
Yeah considering RWBY characters rip through mecha's easily in there own universe I think ruby might have this even though she may be a bit naïve at the begging at first
Well, the mechs in their verse are much weaker than Tron Bonne's are (Aside from maybe Torchwicks, but Ruby is much weaker than Torchwick's mech), considering they don't really scale to any character above fodder/low tier, IDK if that's the best reasoning.

But I won't get involved further.

You also got a point there but maybe in just pure courage and taking risks maybe ruby as she might be more naive but I would say a lot more brave then tron as maybe she could take tron by surprise by making brash decisions which could throw her off, but idk for sure =/

Back