• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TSSDK Regeneration Upgrade (WN & LN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I am fine with First Witch's points on multiple topics. Since Mid-Godly looks largely accepted for the regeneration which currently does have Low-Godly or qualified for it I guess the changes
Regardless, if it’s about anyone else, they have Mid-Godly, including Diablo.
First Witch said it best to leave the God tier's High-Godly regeneration for another thread; I think this option is better because the thread will largely go into the two different topic again.

The thread was a mess in the first place with the OP being poorly made.
A good chunk of the thread is debating High Godly for the Slimeverse as a whole, because that's what's written in the OP. Not to mention that the OP is a mishmash of information from the LN and the WN when despite their similarities, they're not treated as canon to one another.
There isn't even any mention of the characters that would specifically get the upgrades.
It's not at all surprising that arguments in this thread went nowhere. Especially with people not familiar with the verse being invited here to make their judgments, not having all the necessary information listed in the OP.

I'd say just wrap up this thread and apply whatever it is agreed by the majority. And hopefully the next threads would be better constructed.

So if i understand this right, spiritual lifeforms would get mid godly for being able to regenerate as long as their core isn't destroyed?

They don't die unless their nucleic heart/core is destroyed, which is where all data is engrave, the soul envelops the heart, and is also called a lump of information.

That's the reasoning behind mid-godly?

It seems so.
Just bring this point again as it seems relevant: I guess it could be the case as information is a fundamental aspect of existence and their soul is made of it. A similar case seems accepted where soui=concepts and the regeneration from soul look already accepted to be Mid-Godly as Baal's case.

Spiritual lifeforms regenerate if their souls aren't destroyed, i see your point.

This thread was a mess, too disjointed for anyone not in the know of the verse to follow, not to mention, the combining of the LN and WN.

I agree with the thread being remade, so everyone can follow along.

Is somebody willing to restart this thread and link to it here, so the rest of us can join that discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back