• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TWD LS downgrade and suggestions

Everyone knows this feat

We use it to scale the LS of TWD characters who can struggle, wrestle and resist against Walkers.

But there are LS anti-feats in TWD.
Here is one of them (You can add anti-feats in this thread)
Daryl and Rick struggle to lift vending machine

I don't know how much such things weigh on average and what weight Daryl and Rick took on themselves. But this antifeat helps to downgrade LS of TWD character like:
Negan Shane Governor Merle to Peak Human (Why not to athletic human?) Because If you don't count this feat to outlier

Then such characters are like Negan Shane Governor Merle showed that they can struggle and wrestle against walkers (ordinary walker can broke human neck). I think Peak Human LS will be fine for them.

Jesus must have peak human LS via he struggle with s6 Daryl.

And so. Why am I not talking about Rick Daryl and Beta?

Daryl
As you know, there was a timeskip between season 8 and 9. Daryl has obviously become stronger during this time. Can slighty fight back to Beta (can push him several times)
3:10 and 4:11

Can fight against Reapers (Afghanistan veterans and trained killers before the Apocalypse)

https://youtu.be/bcn8cUF0CDE?si=iM8NwVGuCoOxb5IZ

In Daryl Dixon Episode 5-6 he can struggle and resist against type of Walkers who can tear off jaw
https://imgur.com/a/FEU3qxM

https://imgur.com/a/GFOxZTn

I think that current Daryl must have Class 1 LS

Rick
After the time skip between season 8 and 9
Rick didn't stay with us for long. But he's back in The Ones Who Live. And after CRM training

He had to get stronger.

Throws the bed into Jadis
0:20

Throw Pearl Thorne
0:25

Can resist and struggle against group of Walkers
0:15 and 0:36

I think Rick must have at least Peak Human or Class 1 LS

Beta
Have been showed more than once that he is much physically stronger than Post timeskip Daryl and Negan. And his LS feats are impressive

He can he tore open a ribcage, which should be at this level.
2:00

I think that leave at least Class 1 to Beta should ok.

I think Pre Time skip Daryl and Rick must have peak human LS and after time skip+in current spin-offs they must have class 1 LS

You can suggest your own options and antifeats in this thread
(I forgot about Cordon. He must have class 1 LS via grappled with Daryl

Last edited:
Seems reasonable.
I have made changes in TWD characters profiles. LS of Daryl and Rick depends on Pre/Post Timeskip and Pre/Post CRM training. Characters like Negan Shane Merle Jesus Governor Dwight Pre timeskip Daryl and Pre CRM Rick downgrade to Peak Human LS. And characters like Beta Post timeskip Daryl Post CRM Rick and Cordon they have Class 1 LS

• Main feat of the OP was previously rejected due to the vagueness of it, and there's something to be said about the fact that we don't see what the walker is doing, just that it's leveraging the head against an angle (meaning breaking the neck there isn't just the Walker's doing).
  • I plan on working on a similar downgrade with Rick and Daryl (maybe Beta, not many antifeats on him due to his short time in the show and he generally does mog the main cast in terms of physical strength).
For now, I approve the downgrade as a half-measure.

Back