• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Twitchers discover where Mad Milk comes from

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Zombie Flash : 7
Mistake-a-Nature : 0
Incon : 0

Twitcher necromorph used (They're 9-B)
First key 9-B Scout used
2 Twitchers present
Scout's pistol is replaced with Mad Milk and his Bat is replaced with the Three-Rune Sword
Fight takes place in the Ishimura's hangar, 20 meters apart

Story Below

Plasma blasts slashed through limbs as necrotic fluids splattered all over the metal walls. Isaac pocketed his plasma cutter as he approached the wriggling slasher before stomping it dead. He could hear the pitter patter of something walking behind him. Before he could turn around however, a loud blast was heard. The approaching slasher was killed off as its head was blown off and the person responsible was Scout.

"Up your game, Engineer. These zombies ain't gonna kill themselves" said Scout.
"You killed something that was pre-dismembered at close range. Why not stay here longer and then underestimate these things?" replied Isaac.

The two continued their walk, finding necromorphs slaughtered all over the hall. Scout stopped to look at a Spitter's corpse, its body surprisingly intact.

"This one looks pretty cool. I think I'd like to get an action figure of one of these. Bet it'll be worth a lot" he said.
"Scout, that was a reanimated dead body" replied the engineer.

"Yeah I know, pretty sure it'll look absolutely..." said Jeremy before realizing something. Just a few minutes ago he had tossed one of his jugs of Mad Milk in an attempt to help his friend out. After killing the beast, he seemed to stare at the ground and on himself for a while for some reason. Did he see it?

"Wait no, Isaac, that's not what I meant!" said Scout but it was too late. Isaac quickly grabbed him, disgust present even through his helmet as he chucked him through an open doorway and locking it. The sounds of twitching creatures could be heard behind him, rushing through boxes in the room.

"Isaac please! I can explain!" he said.

Scout indeed cannot explain

Last edited:
how likely is it that scout runs at them with his bat to beat the hell out of them? the batsaber is 8-C and vaporizes so thats a valid wincon.

To get things going...

What are the win-cons for the Twitchers and Scout? Does the Scout start off with prior knowledge of the Necromorph's weaknesses? Yada yada, that sort of stuff.

What are the win-cons for the Twitchers and Scout? Does the Scout start off with prior knowledge of the Necromorph's weaknesses? Yada yada, that sort of stuff.
Eh, it's a zombie. He'll probably try to behead it or something and since it'll keep going, he'll try to cut something else off. I'm pretty sure Scout's decently experienced with zombies

Also are you knowledgeable in Dead Space?

IMO, it seems that Scout's mobility gives him an advantage here.

To me, it doesn't seem like the Twitcher isn't really impressive or smart, so Scout would be able to dodge both of the twitcher's arm-blades (?) and their other attacks without much trouble - the troublesome part is their immortality and regen but I think Scout would eventually blow away their limbs with the shotgun (scattergun [?]) due to its bullet pattern. Doesn't seem like they have many range attacks either, the following is based on my own experiences as a former scout main, but I think Scout would just keep double-jumping away from the twitchers and keep blasting shots at them with his primary weapon.

So... Scout FRA?

... Wait, what? I just thought Scout had his stock weapon with him since you didn't have the specific wording that he didn't have any primary weapon.

... Anyway, methinks Scout still has the advantage due to his mobility, but am not sure how this match goes now.

... Wait, what? I just thought Scout had his stock weapon with him since you didn't have the specific wording that he didn't have any primary weapon.
Scout's pistol is replaced with Mad Milk and his Bat is replaced with the Three-Rune Sword
I specified it
... Anyway, methinks Scout still has the advantage due to his mobility, but am not sure how this match goes now.
Every time he comes close he risks getting hit by blades. They're kinda erratic and unpredictable due to their speed

My b, then.

Unlike the Scout thread I'd joined previously, Scout's Mad Milk actually plays a part in the battle. Weirdly, for as much as Mad Milk drives the plot of these threads, Scout gets ****** - not in the way he likes - before he can actually take advantage of the c*... err... bottle filled with suspicious substance.

Moving on... IDK if Scout gets only one mad milk here or if he can automatically obtain another one after the cooldown for it, I assume the latter for now, but for 10 Seconds, whenever Scout attacks one of the two twitchers, he is able to get himself healed to an unknown degree. This is a small advantage for him since temporary heals help, but well...

With everything considered, I think I have to do twitchers FRA now, my voting for scout was with the idea that he'd a way to damage the twitchers from afar - if there was one twitcher, I would've happily voted for Scout, but with two of them and the fact that mad milk has a small 'cooldown' before he can throw it on someone again, is a huge disadvantage for the melee-only scout who is fighting against erratic and unpredictable opponents.

Back