• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Civ's fight Composite Civilization vs United Nations of Earth (Two More)

Dargoo Faust said:
All that matters is the end-result of the hax. Range doesn't make it "more potent" other than letting them affect a larger area.
First off, take that up with Star Wars.

Second off, psionics resist mind hax, and the chosen one can mindfuck billions of psionics just by existing.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
psionics resist mind hax, and the chosen one can mindfuck billions of psionics just by existing.
Notable individuals: Varies, sometimes the chosen one

Is the Chosen One with them in the battle?

Can the UN get past quantum Regenerationn and matter destruction to the point where it's practically physical existence erasure?

The sealing can't block teleportation before the sealing activates, which the Composite Civ would do before it's even activated via precog.

You're ignoring the various ships that Comp Civ has running around the star systems, although I'll concede that the UN has a numbers advantage. I don't think they have an adeqete tech advantage to win this, though.

So, how is the Composite Civ going to put down the low 2-C being protecting the UN the much larger quantity of ships and soldiers the UN has?

Probability Haxxing so that none of the UN's weapons hit them and then retaliating with animatter weapons, black holes, or just destroying their ships on the level of quantum strings.

>Anti Matter weapons

Something a lot of Stellaris civs have and they fight each other a lot

>Quantum String destruction

Again, something all Stellaris civs can do and they fight a lot

>Black Holes

Define black holes...

>Probability

This one the UN admitably doesen't have a direct countet to, but how's it work specifically?

They have something called a "probability sheath" protecting some of their units, which is developed using this branch of studies.

Because of the graphics I can't really say if the Black Holes are realisitic, but they're definitly described realistically in the tech trees.

The best case scenario I can see is inconclusive, and even then, I don't the composite civ could survive the UN spamming planet crackers until the composite civ has no planets left

Actually, now that I think of it, the UN turtling with forcefields and choaking the Composite Civ of reasources is more likely than them winning through military force.

Although that would sort of be hard considering that Composite Civ can get energy from higher dimensions, so eh.

Dargoo Faust said:
Actually, now that I think of it, the UN turtling with forcefields and choaking the Composite Civ of reasources is more likely than them winning through military force.
Although that would sort of be hard considering that Composite Civ can get energy from higher dimensions, so eh.
Wait, parralele dimensions or higher dimenison? the profile just says parralel dimesnions,but the UN can use 5-D energy (Not combat applicable)

Whoops, yeah, parallel, not higher dimensions.

Although I think they can be choked out of other resources as I don't remember if the Composite Civ can make matter out of energy, which they would need to do if they're being choked out of every other resource by the UN.

Not entireeeely sure, but leaning on Inconclusive, since UN can't bypass probabability defeneses, but composite civ isn't taking over half a galaxy.

Incon makes sense. This battle would be going on for millenia if not even longer, and both seem to have solid ways of working around the other.

>the player

We talking about The Player (Stellaris)? Pretty sure including that on their side would make this a turbostomp, that and the OP specified mid-game, so IDK if the Chosen One would be with them.

Ah, I see.

I think it's fair to assume they aren't with the UN in this case as it would probably be a stomp if they passively mindhaxxed and negged resistances.

I want to correct you people on one thing. You have argued that composite civ has psionic resistance, and that could allow them to resist neutron sweep colossus strike. Well that isn't the case. Firstly, their psionic protection is far from invincible, and secondly, neutron sweep has nothing to do with psionics. It bathes the planet in a wave of neutron radiation. Somehow it kills only sentient beings with developed nervous system. Although the colossus is pretty faulty, taking a long time to charge up, it is unlikely that composite civ can destroy it. Whilst they have a warfleet in space as shown by a spinoff game Sid Meier's Starships, it is laughably small and visibly quite weak in comparison to what Stellaris nations often dish out. Result of this matchup depends solely on the tech level we take both contenders at. In the original post it is said that UNE is taken at their late game appearance, which means they can deploy some crazy stuff, considering all the options, technology, ascension perks and enemies they often take down. As for the composite civ, then if they are taken at the height of their Beyond Earth canon, they can put up a pretty good fight, and they get a space fleet, but the technology isn't as crazy and they do lose to UNE. If they are taken at the Alpha Centauri canon peak, they do not get a starfleet, but their tech gets better. However, because in such case composite civ has access only to some limited orbital combat assets (propably), even if UNE cannot take them on ground (we have no way to determine that, since Stellaris ground combat is pretty nonexistent, and armies are defined only by some loose descriptions and a bunch of tech modifiers), they can just park their fleet in orbit and keep slamming warheads into the enemy, or destroy the battlefield with their colossus weapon, whichever one is currently equipped. Its hard to see composite civ coming out on top, or even getting a draw out of that. But I am not that lectured on the subject of Alpha Centauri technology, I have only read up a little, so I may miss something.

Back