• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There are two tier upgrades for Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke included in this thread.

1. Rimuru and Hinata getting scaled up to "At Least High 7-A" due to Rimuru one-shotting a Sky Dragon who is comparable to Charybdis.
  2. Any A-rank individuals who are at least as strong as Gelmud or other "high-ranking magic born/majin" need to be at least capable of destroying a town (7-C) to be considered as such, as opposed to the lower limit of A-ranks which is just the capability to destroy a small town (Low 7-C).
At Least High 7-A for Rimuru and Hinata
Pretty straight-forward: According to this, the Sky Dragon is comparable to Charybdis in power (though obviously lacks all the good hax) which scales to the Orc Disaster's 1.2 Gigaton and Rimuru is capable of one-shotting said Sky Drago.

Based on that and the fact that the High 7-A level only got a LEtHE ratio of 4.3x, I recommend rising Rimuru, as well as Hinata who scales to him, to "At Least Large Mountain level". For future reference: This refers to the pre-harvest festival key.

7-C for high-level magic-born/majin and comparable individuals
To quote the first Light Novel:

These sundry monsters had been classified by levels of danger. The upper ranks of the magic-born were packed with some pretty powerful buggers—all capable of leveling a human town solo if they felt like it. Not the kinds of guys you'd want to hang around.
~ LN vol. 1​
Gelmud gets refered to as a high-ranking magic-born:

It was a man, dressed rather oddly and with a distressingly strong aura. One of those upper-level magic-borns I'd been hearing about. I landed on the ground, following his trail, Ranga and Benimaru sidling next to me.

The man gave us a sideways glance. "What in blazes is going on here?!" he shouted, wearing his emotions on his sleeve. "Who dares to disrupt the plans of the great Gelmud himself?!"
~ LN vol. 2​
Gabiru (who at the time I am writing this does not have a LN profile yet) is confirmed to scale to Gelmud post-naming:

But these were no ordinary lizardmen, it turned out. Soka was now an Aminus, the rest of her team B-plus rank. And Gabil had broken through the wall and reached A level. Now he would've been able to take on Gelmud and had a shot at whipping him.
~ LN vol. 3​
Based on that Gabiru should start off as a 7-C once he gets his LN profile. Since Orc King Geld (doesn't have a LN profile yet either) is comparable to Gabiru, he should get the same treatment.

Likewise Shizue's peak key should scale to that as well as an A-Plus-rank adventurer that's above Gelmud, perhaps even her retirement key too, since she is technically a high-rank magic-born as well. I'd like to have your input on this. At Least Low 7-C and 7-C? Or 7-C and At Least 7-C?

The 7.5x one shot value is for versus threads only. I'm pretty sure it's not usable in scaling. So Rimuru and Hinata won't be 6-C but they should have an at least for one shotting High 7-As that are 1.4 Gigatons.

Oh right, I overlooked that. But yea, the "At Least" should still apply.

I'll edit the OP to reflect the change.

EDIT: Done.

So how should Shizue's keys be set then?

At Least Low 7-C (retired) and 7-C (peak)?

or

7-C (retired) and At Least 7-C (peak)?

Also this should be enough to apply the changes now, right?

> These sundry monsters had been classified by levels of danger. The upper ranks of the magic-born were packed with some pretty powerful buggers—all capable of leveling a human town solo if they felt like it. Not the kinds of guys you'd want to hang around.

Are we sure this actually means 7-C AP? It doesn't say they could destroy an entire town with a single attack, just that they are capable of destroying a town by themselves.

Couldn't that mean they could do the feat over a period of time?

Should be able to, yes. The key words/phrases here are "all", "leveling" and "if they felt like it".

"all" means that even the lowest ones under this measurement are capable of doing that, though it also depends on whether they specialize in AoE skills or concentrated attacks with less range. But in terms of energy the goal should be met regardless.

"leveling" means that it's completely razed, and not just leaving it all as a bunch of rubble.

"if they felt like it" implies a certain amount of leisure, meaning even for the lowest levels in this group, this is just like a walk in the park.

Based on that I think the neccessary energy does exist for this to count as a legitimate 7-C measurement.

The town feat is up to interpretation but from proper contexts, stories AP feats tend to occurs in one attack not multiple attacks. By Occam's Razor, I believe the 7-C is the same and thus valid.

Back