• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two tsundere princesses with fire power and red hair fight each other

Red hair tsundere battle?

First things first.

I would say that in tsundere battle Claire kinda wins as Stella didn't need a lot to pretty much confess herself.

In the actual battle Stella most probably would win a range combat as she should have a certain advantage there and in CQC i think Stella is more skilled than Claire as her whip is not made for a close combat as well plus Stella spent more time on actual training. Also, if the battle doesn't end fast Claire would just lose due to Stella having quite a large advantage in stamina wise.

Of course for both range and CQC Claire's biggest adavantge and that gives her a possibilty to win is the fact she is a great strategist in confront to Stella's who is a more of raw power fighter.

Still thou, Stella having an advantage in almost everything should give her the win.

Hmm.

That Claire profile is just lacking. Very, very lacking in info, unlike that of Stella whose profile is much bountiful in comparison.

Anyways, the moment Stella gets overwhelmed in cqc, she'll whip out Kalsariteo Salamandra which can effectively one-shot Claire's own attack and more. That or Bahamut Soul which will do the same and also blind Claire temporarily in the process.

^Well, I can tell you that Claire is usually concentrated on range attacks thou we talk about several meters of range only and she usually looks for a good strategy where she uses her fire summons and familiar to distract the opponent and try to take them down.

That said i don't remember does she have "End of Vermilion" at this point because that can definitely counter Stella's salamandra.

I would suggest not to have battles with Blade Dance characters for now. I created the profiles many months ago when I started on this wiki and didn't know much about the requirements. They are very lacking (expect Kamito) and require a quite dcent rework. I plan on soon revising them on the Content Revision Thread after I read the latest volume. I'm still busy with work right now, but I'll soon be more free to do it.

Claire is only really good at planning, but it tends to require her to get off combat to think stuff up, and she excels the best in team plays, which is not the case here. Can't say much for End of Vermillion though, but it's funny that her opponent is named Vermillion.

Anyways, I suppose this should be closed until Blade Dance gets a complete overhaul. We're gonna have to have a look at the novels again though, which is ugh... reading, but yeah.

Feel free to start whenever Scorps.

All that effort, wasted. Reminds me of a time when I made a thread to discuss the stats for an Emiya Shirou (Miyu's brother) page, only to find out that there is already one, after 4 hours of digging around.

Back