• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale (& Deltarune): Stuff

Also he should definitely have Afterimage Creation, I don't know if anyone mentioned that before or not. Near the end of his fight he gets excited and starts moving around fast enough to make several afterimages at a time.

Yes, that is correct. I just want some evaluations from knowledgeable and reliable members.

Maybe. Idk if we'd be able to determine the size he gets to there but he's clearly doing something to change his size overall.

He should also get creation? He created ducks in fight also would he get possibly reality warping because of “I CAN DO ANYTHING” Ik he means every attack in poker but just a question

His ring-a-round attack is just more danmaku, not creation. And no he should not get any form of reality warping. Saying "I CAN DO ANYTHING" even when disregarding that he probably means any other attack in the game would be no more than a massive hyperbole at best.

His ring-a-round attack is just more danmaku, not creation. And no he should not get any form of reality warping. Saying "I CAN DO ANYTHING" even when disregarding that he probably means any other attack in the game would be no more than a massive hyperbole at best.
Fair enough

The changes to Undertale have been applied, and the creation of Deltarune profiles has been agreed to by nearly everyone, Ant included.

I suppose all that is needed is to make sandboxes for the profiles. I might be able to make them for the main trio this weekend.

If the question of Deltarune profiles is all that's left, I've agreed with making Deltarune profiles for quite a while (since they got an official switch release, instead of just being something released through the creator's twitter).

Alright, some quick questions:

Does Deltarune get its own verse page? Reasons for: A different world as stated by author, with different rules, but still having some connections. Reasons Against: Playing Undeltare is needed (well, advised) for playing DR, The Player can mention Undertale, Ghaster references, and potentially the Switch version's referencing Deltarune's "Suzie" with clamgirl (The last one's a bit tenuous)?

Does The Player/The Anomaly get a different page, or a different key? In Deltarune we have some specifics for how their possession works, they can save, fuse and delete three timelines (one at a time, so Low 2-C), they seemingly try to control Susie by telling her what way to go when she breaks out of prison and her thinking Kris told her, and they hate anime.

Do we cross-scale for normal world characters between UT and DT? Resons against, it's an AU/non-canon to UT. Reasons for, in the Dark World Kris' stats are explicitly different than in the normal world, while in the normal world Kris seems to be "normal" per Undertale standards, and the Player references Undertale.

Deltarune's overworld is just an Undertale AU of sorts, but still in the same general multiverse, whereas the Dark World is a different dimension entirely. That's what Toby has been implying, and despite saying initially that Undertale is irrelevant to Deltarune, he straight up called Deltarune a sequel in one of his recent updates on chapter 2. Personally I think we should give it a section on Undertale's page, simply because it doesn't have a lot of profiles to be added.

Prob a different page, because it's clear that they're a separate entity from Kris, but I feel like there'll be some debate on their existence entirely.

It's clear that the overworld operates on the same rules and is just an alternate version of Undertale, but at the same time, it would make Kris 9-A in the overworld, whereas all other feats in the game suggest 9-B, so the Dark World would be making Kris explicitly weaker, which makes little sense.

9-A is being removed, the Calc doesn't work, there's a crt for that too. If scaled to UT, Kris would be 9-C or 9-B.

Back