• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

maxresdefault.jpg

GOSx0-Kt-XAAALa-DB.png

Collectively?

Then absolutely not lol.

I will defend YJ to an extent, but let's be honest here. You're telling me you're watching Young Justice over Teen Titans?

Eh...

I'm one of those people that think AT is overrated. It gets boring asf halfway through when they start lore dumping, and some of the characters are annoying asf and get on my nerves.

Over The Garden Wall was one of the shows on my watch list, though.

I was referring to the fact the people who worked on Flapjack went on to create what many people consider to be modern classics (Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Regular Show, Adventure Time, etc.).

I'm one of those who don't like Flapjack and think it's overrated asf.

Nah SS is cool, but I would not put it on the same level as JT.
I definitely think Most Transformers > JT but agree to disagree.
Yes, I'd say watch YJ over JT.
I meant the good part, I just didn't know how to convey that.
Chowder defender btw, I didn't know they went on to do that, I just found the little goober funny as a child.
That's where we disagree.

I feel stupid for just realizing that "eggs" is supposed to mean a... Type of organ on the male body.
I've seen this episode a good amount of times over the past decade or so, btw

Also I despise monster energy drinks. They don't even taste that good and when you drink them frequently it feels like they're rotting your heart. Your HEART. The organ tied with your brain as the most important.
That really peeves me. Keep in mind this is speaking from experience, this happened to me back in 2022 and I've never drank monster again (I may have had a cup of it once months after that but that's it).
And that's why I'll only go out of my way to drink MUG Root Beer and Cherry Cola from now on, if I ever crave a soda and think I've been eating healthy frequently enough that I can take a little break and drink something slightly bad for me.

Also I despise monster energy drinks. They don't even taste that good and when you drink them frequently it feels like they're rotting your heart. Your HEART. The organ tied with your brain as the most important.
That really peeves me. Keep in mind this is speaking from experience, this happened to me back in 2022 and I've never drank monster again (I may have had a cup of it once months after that but that's it).
They tasted like sodas when I tried those before

They tasted like sodas when I tried those before
Yeah for some reason they're advertised as an energy drink but they're basically a soda (except, as I said before, they make your heart feel funky if you drink a good amount of them over the course of some days/weeks)

Bruh regular show is goofy as hell I looked at my tv and there was a scene of muscle man busting that ass in front of a bunch of guys who tried to prank him

And that's why I'll only go out of my way to drink MUG Root Beer and Cherry Cola from now on, if I ever crave a soda and think I've been eating healthy frequently enough that I can take a little break and drink something slightly bad for me.
I can't remember the last time I had a monster energy drink.

Only drinks I use to give me energy is Gatorade. Has a lot of electrolytes, only problem is that it has tons of sugar.

Back