• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Also:
meme.jpg

Out of all of the symptoms you would get from the common cold, headaches are the worst, with symptoms like sore throats and runny/stuffy nose being a close second.

Some bodies may respond differently to a cold, but I don't remember difficulty breathing ever being a symptom of the common cold.
Still sounds like mid in site of a bad headache or bad sore throat. Like remember not being able to sleep cuz yo shit quaking? Or them sore throats that hurt even when you aren't swallowing food? I rather have difficulty breathing for a day over either of those for 3 hours.

Still sounds like mid in site of a bad headache or bad sore throat. Like remember not being able to sleep cuz yo shit quaking? Or them sore throats that hurt even when you aren't swallowing food? I rather have difficulty breathing for a day over either of those for 3 hours.
I would rather have a migraine than that feeling of hyper-inflamed, leaking sinuses
The duality of man.

One symptom that's not as bad, but is still annoying for me is body aches.

They're not debilitating, but damn are they annoying asf to deal with. I don't want to do shit but just lay down when I'm dealing with them.

One symptom that's not as bad, but is still annoying for me is body aches.

They're not debilitating, but damn are they annoying asf to deal with. I don't want to do shit but just lay down when I'm dealing with them.
My body been aching since I was 15, step up.

Back