• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unrestricted Shinnok vs Kaguya Otsutsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
HokageMangaVox said:
(1.You do realize that in a vs match kaguya has all her chakra right? Meaning everyones power within the verse and she is MHS+ in both as such)

False. She has the chakra produced by the fruit, she does not have the chakra from all the verse. Villians confused them self with gods and make things up. She just take all the chakra from the planet which she once had. Consumption of the Shinju's fruit bestows an ability upon its consumer's body to produce powerful chakra.[1][2] In Boruto: Naruto the Movie, it is revealed that many trees have existed throughout various realms and ages, the Earth's Shinju being only one of them. Another such tree also existed where Momoshiki and Kinshiki hail from.[3]

(2.I was reffering to naruto kicking madaras TSB in base form........
And youre literally the one making things up but ok) Ok you explain this more clearly, still Kaguya has not shown to move at that speed and she has not kicked a TSB either. So, is worthless comparison.

(3.As i said abilities not stats her speed isnt an ability.....) There's nowhere that says that he can "only" copy abilities. He can copy all their moves with Mimicry which includes body reactions. Everyone he has mimic until now have the same speed as the real one.

(And he has to replicate it by seeing it he cant replicate movements he cant even perceive.) Again there's nowhere stated that he need to see it to mimic, he has mimic people before with them been around him.

If you all wonder about this: "TSB can erase matter from existence! It destroys the soul!"

False again, it turn their target to dust, that's why it was compared to dust release. In his latest chapter, FTDS claimed that it turned things into nothing, but when I checked it clearly turns their victims to dust. Meaning at best, the attack is molecular.

Also it does not destroy the soul. Minato's "soul" is exactly like the portion of chakra that was placed in Naruto's seal, it doesn't destroy the soul, but destroys the persons chakra that is bonded to the jutsu. Just imagine if the soul and the jutsu was integrated together, permanent damage to one does permanent damage to the other.

Another thing to debunk, because i feel like it: "Genjutsu can work on non chakra people"

False again, the victim requires chakra to be able to cast a genjutsu on. It was stated in the databook. The "kaguya casts the infinite tsukuyomi on the world of people without chakra " won't work either. It was a clear plot hole. Don't believe me? Explain how Kaguya casts the genjutsu if there was no moon at the time. The moon was created after Kaguya was defeated by the sage of six paths. So this is before the moon was created….and the genjutsu requires a moon…explain.

Kaguya is not winning this, i can be here all night.

1.She does since hagoromo spread the chakra out to everyone at least within earth which is what i was reffering to not counting the ootsutsukis to begin with........

2.She kept up with naruto and the TSB example just proves that six paths senjutsu users cannot be hurt by it just as madara wasnt.

3.I literally just stated his ability which was to replicate abilities unless you can provide evidence of your nonsense then sure ill wait for it until then he copies abilities as stated on his page.Even if he could how could he even replicate what he cant see?

He has needs to see moves to replicate it he micmics them .........

It honestly doesnt matter if it attacks the soul or not at this point she can simply blitz and use human path do so either way and suck his soul herself.

I care not for the moon thing or the genjutsu thing hagoromo spread chakra to people across the lands and his ideals mugen tsukuyomi worked on cats and dogs it doesnt require chakra. But this is not relevant either way.

Nah.

(1.She does since hagoromo spread the chakra out to everyone at least within earth which is what i was reffering to not counting the ootsutsukis to begin with........) Exactly she only haves the chakra of the Earth, not the entire Verse as you claim before.

(2.She kept up with naruto and the TSB example just proves that six paths senjutsu users cannot be hurt by it just as madara wasnt.) Keeping up with someone in close range is reaction speed again is not moving speed. TSB cannot hurt Kaguya, good for you neither will do anything to Shinnok after turning into her. Even if he doesn't he can still regenerate.

(3.I literally just stated his ability which was to replicate abilities unless you can provide evidence of your nonsense then sure ill wait for it until then he copies abilities as stated on his page.Even if he could how could he even replicate what he cant see?)

You "stated"? No. You made an assumption. He can copy moves, not abilities. Every move withing your body is copy, hence he turns in to Kaguya and can do what she does. He has copy every single move including speed before. I don't have to show you scams because you have not show as scam to prove that he can't copy speed. You went first with that not me.

(He has needs to see moves to replicate it he micmics them .........) No. I was going to edit the comment again but i didn't. What i meant to say was that he doesn't need the person to be around him, in order to copy them.

(It honestly doesnt matter if it attacks the soul or not at this point she can simply blitz and use human path do so either way and suck his soul herself.) She can't suck his soul out.) Wiki: The Human Path (õ║║ÚûôÚüô, Ningendō) grants a Rinnegan user the ability to read the mind of any target by placing his hand on the target's head or chest and yanking the soul out of the body. Though it provides intel by getting well guarded secrets, the technique inevitably kills the target. In life, Nagato channelled the powers of the Human Path through the corpse of a Takigakure shinobi.

In battle, the Human Path is relatively worthless compared to the other Paths as Nagato was quick to sacrifice it to protect the Animal Path against his final battle in life against Naruto.

It takes time in order to use it, so no.
(I care not for the moon thing or the genjutsu thing hagoromo spread chakra to people across the lands and his ideals mugen tsukuyomi worked on cats and dogs it doesnt require chakra)

Yeah, after Kaguya was defeated and imprison in the new moon. So, No to this too. It requieres Chakra.

It doesn't matter if you don't care that's evading the question and making stuff up. Explain how did she used it, with no moon? And Gengutsu even says on the wiki: A genjutsu is created when a ninja controls the chakra flow of a target's cerebral nervous system, thereby affecting their five senses.

You do need chakra.

Nah, try harder. Kaguya is not winning this.

1.I was obviously reffering to the earth since its the only setting explored since ever....but fair enough.

2.Shes MHS+ on her profile its not rated explicilty combat or travel wise and since the verse has clearly does noot seperate both but sure .Turning into her...when after she blitzed and sucked his soul out?

3.He copies characters moves exactly how are stats moves to begin with and again how can he even copy what he cant perceive?

4.It does not take time to use it and how exactly is nagatos action relevant because he values animal path more what? Nagatos human path just read shizunes mind and she just yanked her soul with no effort their is no time needed your making things up again and taking things out of context.....

5.How is kaguya being imprisoned relate to mugen?

Kaguya was also never stated to have used it on the world but merely on people as said in the novel .

Also dont bring me wiki but scans.

Nah .

(1.I was obviously reffering to the earth since its the only setting explored since ever....but fair enough.) So, you agree ok.

(2.Shes MHS+ on her profile its not rated explicilty combat or travel wise and since the verse has clearly does noot seperate both but sure .Turning into her...when after she blitzed and sucked his soul out?) I never saw Kaguya moving as fast as Naruto, she was just evading attacks, with speed reaction. The only time she ran away Naruto catches up to her very quick.

(3.He copies characters moves exactly how are stats moves to begin with and again how can he even copy what he cant perceive?) Shinnok: "He is the ruler of the netherrealm he possesses millions of years of knowledge and power, including the ability to perfectly impersonate any other beings of his choosing, as well as to transform into a giant immense demon. Shinnok demands from his followers unwavering faith and loyalty and will not hesitate to kill anyone who doubts or challenges him." But sure the fight is gonna start with Shinnok in the middle of the street and Kaguya camping in a building so he can't copy her, nice try but no. He is already seen her before the fight starts.

(4.It does not take time to use it and how exactly is nagatos action relevant because he values animal path more what? Nagatos human path just read shizunes mind and she just yanked her soul with no effort their is no time needed your making things up again and taking things out of context.....) Yeah, tell that to Konohamaru even if he was a clone, the technique still takes time and is prove to be useless in battle even the wiki says that.

(5.How is kaguya being imprisoned relate to mugen? Kaguya was also never stated to have used it on the world but merely on people as said in the novel .) This is irrevelant to cast the Infinited Tsukutumi, you need to reflect the Rinne Sharingan on the Moon.

(Also dont bring me wiki but scans.) Convinient isn't it?

I went to sleep and when i wake up i found this, a weak reply as expected.

1.Sure..

2.She was reacting and keeping up with him and even his clones at close range so no.

3.He copies moves just like other characters such as Medaka and that's still not evidence btw try harder.He can't copy what he can't even perceive.

4.The wiki doesn't say that.......and it didn't take time to kill shizune I've reread the chapter good luck with that.

5.Kaguya resided in her ice dimension to boot which has a moon so why would it matter?Secondly I'm pretty sure that the technique is just reflecting the eye on the moon so her using it against people is valid.

What....

Tbh here this debate would be more enjoyable if you didn't make things up lol but sure

(2.She was reacting and keeping up with him and even his close at close range so no.) Close Range is still Speed Reaction, she can out run Naruto.

(3.He copies moves just like other characters such as Medaka and that's still not evidence btw try harder. He can't copy what he can't even perceive.) Now your assuming that he can't copy what he can't perceive? He only needs to look at her and he is already looking at her before the fight starts. You can't have the fight start with Kaguya not been there present. This is the most exploited things by Vs threads now days. So, no.

(4.The wiki doesn't say that.......and it didn't take time to kill shizune I've reread the chapter good luck with that.) Yes, i does. "In battle, the Human Path is relatively worthless compared to the other Paths as Nagato was quick to sacrifice it to protect the Animal Path against his final battle in life against Naruto." and it took time other way Konohamaru will be dead.

(5.Kaguya resided in her ice dimension to boot which has a moon so why would it matter?Secondly I'm pretty sure that the technique is just reflecting the eye on the moon so her using it against people is valid.) Stop making stuff up. That's not a fact show me proof? Because is quiet clear and we have have seen that the Infinite Tsukutumi does not work unless is reflected in the moon. Until you show me otherwise. Now your implying that Kaguya casted the Infinite Tsukuyumi from the Moon from her dimension to Earth? WHAT? There was no moon on Earth until she was seal. So, is a plot hole. When talking about this write it with the word " i assume or i think" otherwise it will look like a fact when is not. There's no sure. Is either your right or you're wrong.

Nice try but Kaguya is gonna keep going on a loop for a while now.

(2. Close Range is still Speed Reaction, she can out run Naruto.)

Its close combat speed yes and he cant perceive her as well as her teleportation if it comes down to it however since most fictions tend to not separate either combat or travel speed then there mostly rated based of either one.

(3 Now your assuming that he can't copy what he can't perceive? He only needs to look at her and he is already looking at her before the fight starts. You can't have the fight start with Kaguya not been there present. This is the most exploited things by Vs threads now days. So, no.)

Oh is that so shinnok copies stats and everything alright then shinnok vs the living tribunal shinnok gets 5 mins of prep to copy who wins?

(4. Yes, i does. "In battle, the Human Path is relatively worthless compared to the other Paths as Nagato was quick to sacrifice it to protect the Animal Path against his final battle in life against Naruto." and it took time other way Konohamaru will be dead.)

I meant this wiki and also nagato sacrificing it doesnt make it worthless just less valuable then animal path kaguya has all of the paths abilities so still no.

(5. Stop making stuff up. That's not a fact show me proof? Because is quiet clear and we have have seen that the Infinite Tsukutumi does not work unless is reflected in the moon. Until you show me otherwise. Now your implying that Kaguya casted the Infinite Tsukuyumi from the Moon from her dimension to Earth? WHAT? There was no moon on Earth until she was seal. So, is a plot hole. When talking about this write it with the word " i assume or i think" otherwise it will look like a fact when is not. There's no sure. Is either your right or you're wrong.)

Is that so .....question does kaguya not reside in her moon dimension and where her palace is ?

(Nice try but Kaguya is gonna keep going on a loop for a while now.)

Still nah.

(Its close combat speed yes and he cant perceive her as well as her teleportation if it comes down to it however since most fictions tend to not separate either combat or travel speed then there mostly rated based of either one.)

So, is convinient to you to say this without proof? Teleportation is not MHS+ I have seen characters in Naruto react before but not keep up in speed. Look Naruto react to Madara's "Light" attack and he had to send Sasuke after him because he couldn't keep up with him. So, no.

(Oh is that so shinnok copies stats and everything alright then shinnok vs the living tribunal shinnok gets 5 mins of prep to copy who wins?) That is irrevelant. The living tribunal will be fighting himself, just like Kaguya. He is a former Elder God they are above Normal Gods, and even if his tittle was taken from him his powers are the same.

(I meant this wiki and also nagato sacrificing it doesnt make it worthless just less valuable then animal path kaguya has all of the paths abilities so still no.) This Wiki doesn't have control over the characters powers. There authors do. If they say they are, then is that. You can't have that as an excuse, sorry pal.

(Is that so .....question does kaguya not reside in her moon dimension and where her palace is ?) I never said she didn't resited in that dimension. I said that she can't cast the Infinite Tsukutumi on Earth since it has no Moon. The Infinite Tsukutumi does not work unless is reflected in the moon. Now your saying that the Earth is in her "Ice Dimension", stop you're typing none sense now. And don't say that's not what you mean. Because i clearly specify above, if you didn't read it that's your call.

Come on, bring up an original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them. From Dusk to Dawn Kaguya is still drowning here.

(So, is convinient to you to say this without proof? Teleportation is not MHS+ I have seen characters in Naruto react before but not keep up in speed. Look Naruto react to Madara's "Light" attack and he had to send Sasuke after him because he couldn't keep up with him. So, no.)

What are you talking about i never implied teleportation was MHS+ merely that it and her regular speed would blitz shinnok dont twist by words lol

( That is irrevelant. The living tribunal will be fighting himself, just like Kaguya. He is a former Elder God they are above Normal Gods, and even if his tittle was taken from him his powers are the same.)

What?????

Now you are clearly trolling or just stating obvious NFL.

(I meant this wiki and also nagato sacrificing it doesnt make it worthless just less valuable then animal path kaguya has all of the paths abilities so still no.) This Wiki doesn't have control over the characters powers. There authors do. If they say they are, then is that. You can't have that as an excuse, sorry pal.

(I never said she didn't resited in that dimension. I said that she can't cast the Infinite Tsukutumi on Earth since it has no Moon. The Infinite Tsukutumi does not work unless is reflected in the moon. Now your saying that the Earth is in her "Ice Dimension", stop you're typing none sense now. And don't say that's not what you mean. Because i clearly specify above, if you didn't read it that's your call.)

The explanations of the past are vague within this series for some reason but either way i dont recall it ever specifiying the fact that she supossedly used it on earth just on people so null argument .

(Come on, bring up an original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them. From Dusk to Dawn Kaguya is still drowning here.)

I did but still cant see her losing at least not with your NFL though her hax is clearly inferior to his she still has a pretty big advantage in .speed

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
(So, is convinient to you to say this without proof? Teleportation is not MHS+ I have seen characters in Naruto react before but not keep up in speed. Look Naruto react to Madara's "Light" attack and he had to send Sasuke after him because he couldn't keep up with him. So, no.)

What are you talking about i never implied teleportation was MHS+ merely that it and her regular speed would blitz shinnok dont twist by words lol

( That is irrevelant. The living tribunal will be fighting himself, just like Kaguya. He is a former Elder God they are above Normal Gods, and even if his tittle was taken from him his powers are the same.)

What?????

Now you are clearly trolling or just stating obvious NFL.

(I never said she didn't resited in that dimension. I said that she can't cast the Infinite Tsukutumi on Earth since it has no Moon. The Infinite Tsukutumi does not work unless is reflected in the moon. Now your saying that the Earth is in her "Ice Dimension", stop you're typing none sense now. And don't say that's not what you mean. Because i clearly specify above, if you didn't read it that's your call.)

The explanations of the past are vague within this series for some reason but either way i dont recall it ever specifiying the fact that she supossedly used it on earth just on people so null argument .

(Come on, bring up an original idea. That can't be too hard. The library must be full of them. From Dusk to Dawn Kaguya is still drowning here.)

I did but still cant see her losing at least not with your NFL though her hax is clearly inferior to his she still has a pretty big advantage in .speed
...kaguya wins.

^ Those answer are not even worth replying to, you mostly answer them yourself. Except Kaguya's speed.

Dragon: Kaguya Wins. Yeah, Shinnok/Kaguya. Since this will just be a Kaguya Vs Kaguya fight. Because Shinnok will not hesitate to kill anyone who doubts or challenges him by using any means neccesary thats just his nature. Shinnok is also even more brutal and heartless than Shao Kahn. Will Kaguya likes to things about what to do. And he possesses millions of years of knowledge and power will Kaguya does not possess any intelligence at all. She's just a dull princess with an atittude.

Kaguya is just not winning this. Maybe by Majority votes but in reality Shinnok stomps her in any category except speed but that is counter with his hax.

Kaguya R.I.P. and this is my final veredict I will not change my vote.

No. LoL stop making fun of yourself. Are you so desperate? This is Mimicry

xD Please Stop. Nice Try, duh. Look at his profile "shapeshifting" and Mimicry with one of this two is enough. About coping speed "Kabal" yeah, his speed. Read this: including the ability to perfectly impersonate any other beings of his choosing, as well as to transform into a giant immense Demon

Keep trying you will get there eventually.

Those are micmicry he already gained prior the technique needs to fired hence why the video you linked says all micmicry moves

Lmfao

Shapeshifting ? Even Itachi or Naruto are shapeshifters that does not help your case in the slightest.

You lost this.

So, you think you won. Congrats what do you want a coockie? Saying someone lost doesn't win the argument for you.

I keep my veredict. Thank You. Comeback in a thousand years when you can say something that makes sense.

(Those are micmicry he already gained prior the technique needs to fired hence why the video you linked says all micmicry moves)

Exaclty. That's the technique and that's the mimicry. So? Your laughing at what? That you can comprehend the meaning of what i posted? You said that was mimicry which was not it was just the technique.

(Shapeshifting ? Even Itachi or Naruto are shapeshifters that does not help your case in the slightest.) Congratulations, So now Nartuo verse rules apply to Mortal Kombat's verse because you say so? Nah, nice try do.

(You lost this.) What did i lost? Huh? Oh, i found it i drop a coin. ^.^

None one Wins in an argument. An argument is to prove a point. My point stands until you debunk the above, when you are finish i may reply according to your "answers" but keep looping on that.

Shinnok still Wins this ...your be surprise if he doesn't already stombs this...

(So, you think you won. Congrats what do you want a coockie? Saying someone lost doesn't win the argument for you.)

As if i implied it did....

(I keep my veredict. Thank You. Comeback in a thousand years when you can say something that makes sense.)

Says the person who just stated that a 3 dimensional character with prep would stalemate a 16th dimensional one LOL

(Exaclty. That's the technique and that's the mimicry. So? Your laughing at what? That you can comprehend the meaning of what i posted? You said that was mimicry which was not it was just the technique. )

Because you somehow get the notion that it doesnt need contact just that he needs eye contact or something along those lines as it stands its useless since he cant catch her to use it he needs to fire a purple beam as ive linked.

( Congratulations, So now Nartuo verse rules apply to Mortal Kombat's verse because you say so? Nah, nice try do.)

Shapeshifting is shapeshifting so youll need a better argument as to why its not valid .

(What did i lost? Huh? Oh, i found it i drop a coin. ^.^)

Uh......sure

(None one Wins in an argument. An argument is to prove a point. My point stands until you debunk the above, when you are finish i may reply according to your "answers" but keep looping on that.)

You can win or lose a debate you didnt know that doesnt surprise me.

(Shinnok still Wins this ...your be surprise if he doesn't already stombs this...)

^I couldnt understand that writting ..........

Either way Kaguya wins his micmicry needs contact and she is several times faster with some hax to counter his immortality

Sorry I was occupied I'm back now.

(Either way Kaguya wins his micmicry needs contact and she is several times faster with some hax to counter his immortality)

Let say that her speed is a Win for her according to you. Mimicry needs contact, ok I miss that little detail. And the hax let's analyse this:

Kaguya is only Moon Level and Planet level with ETSB which takes time to make and she can't move. So, she's not harming a Large Planet Level Shinnok and her speed doesn't help here.

Her Hax doesn't work either, turning him into dust will not do anything to him, he can regenerate back since he is inmortal. (Which is the only way Kaguya has to kill him.)

About Human Path, i already explain it and none one has used this technique besides Pain. (I won't surprise me if Kishimoto forgot about it, or it really doesn't work in battle.) The last time use in battle it was useless like the wiki says.

Did I also mention that: Shinnok possesses millions of years of knowledge and power will Kaguya does not possess any intelligence at all. She's just a dull princess with an atittude. And empty shell.

Keep trying it makes me learn more. -.- Shinnok Wins.

Wait, unrestricted as in Shinnok has his amulet and in demon form? Or unrestricted as in when he was an Elder God and (along with the other Elder Gods) combated and wo over MK's One Being?

For the former, Kaguya, if it's the latter, Shinnok.

(Let say that her speed is a Win for her according to you. Mimicry needs contact, ok I miss that little detail. And the hax let's analyse this:)

Yeah after many replies you finally get the picture about the ability you were claimign would make him with......

(Kaguya is only Moon Level and Planet level with ETSB which takes time to make and she can't move. So, she's not harming a Large Planet Level Shinnok and her speed doesn't help here. )

First of all shes planet via ETSB not moon+

(Her Hax doesn't work either, turning him into dust will not do anything to him, he can regenerate back since he is inmortal. Which is the only way Kaguya has to kill him.)

She has many haxxes that bypass conventional durability and she can furthermore absorb his soul.

(About Human Path, i already explain it and none one has used this technique besides Pain. I won't surprise me if Kishimoto forgot about it, or it really doesn't work in battle. The last time use in battle it was useless like the wiki says.)

Human path is an ability nagato deemed less valuable than animal path she has that ability since she has rinnegan stop spewing nonsense when youre proven wrong.

(Did I also mention that: Shinnok possesses millions of years of knowledge and power will Kaguya does not possess any intelligence at all. She's just a dull princess with an atittude. And empty shell.)

Intelligence wont help when your several times slower than your opponent and getting blitzed.

(Keep trying it makes me learn more. -.- Shinnok Wins)

Nope Kaguya wins your argument got redundant and ridiculous you were clearly grasping with the human path nonsense

Although I agree that Kaguya will win against Amulet + Demon form Shinnok, Soul Absorbtion won't work.

Shao Kahn had an instantly exectuted planet wide soul absorb and restricted Shinnok > Shao Kahn.

Raiden was able to protect certain people from Shao Kahn's soul absorbtion with his god's protection. Shinnok (unrestricted) is an Elder God which is much stronger.

Can he do so with no physical body? She could literally just atomize him and absorb his soul while he's vulnerable and regenerating.

For one, you're mistaking Shinnok's fallen form with his Elder God state.

The Gods in MK don't have a true physical body but are able to manifest one at will. Raiden in Deception was able to regenerate almost instantly despite converting his body into a raw electrical power to attack Onaga, Raiden also uses a mortal body due to the rules set in place by the Elder Gods. If a physical body was a factor in his defence, Shao Kahn would have taken Raiden's soul many years prior.

As for Soul absorbtion vs MK, Naruto has a very limited number of soul related feats whereas in MK they're commonplace. Shao Kahn, Shinnok, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Onaga and others I'm not going to bother to remember for now use soul manipulation as an ability, most to attack but some use soul manipulation in other ways (Onaga's immortal army, Shang Tsung extending his power and life force, etc).

In terms of soul manipulation, MK > Naruto.

Yeah ok if she doesn't even have anything to put him down then he'll definitely eventually win this

The only way she could win would be by incapacitation.

If this isn't the case then Shinnok wins overtime.

Im pretty sure if you knew everything that was stated previously youd mention it long ago...you were as clueless as i was when it came to shinnok but sure lol

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Im pretty sure if you knew everything that was stated previously youd mention it long ago...you were as clueless as i was when it came to shinnok but sure lol
I knew Shinnok would win either way and i said that i wouldn't change my opinion on that for a reason. I never said that i knew all of the above but if it makes you feel better...sure.

HokageMangaVox said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
I knew Shinnok would win either way and i said that i wouldn't change my opinion on that for a reason. I never said that i knew all of the above but if it makes you feel better...sure.
If you say so..

Its quite poignant. I HAVE to shoehorn a shonen character in order to get a thread going lol

(my Kahn vs Shinnok thread has very few replies compared to this one lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back