• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update Pre-Crisis Superman to Tier 2-C: Low Multiverse level

Status
Not open for further replies.
1io9og
Pre-Crisis Superman during his fight against Jaxon, generated enough power causing all future timelines originally wiped out to be restored. Pretty much he is capable of casually breaking the time barrier and altering timelines with his punches. So why isn't he Tier 2-C, instead of Low 2-C?

Silver age has multiple Low 2-C feats without the sword. 2-C is definitely fine. His current profile sucks and he's missing a ton of hax.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Pretty that's due to outlier stuffins.
Bronze Age Superman (Sword of Superman) has a tier Low 2-C rating. Silver Age Superman is supposed to even be more powerful than that. In fact, there are two Superman from Silver Age of Comic Books that is above him with Silver Age Superman being the strongest between the two. Silver Age Superman had demonstrated too many Low 2-C feats casually without even trying for a tiering 2-C rating at all seriousness to be considered an outlier. Expressionally if this is the version of Superman that has crazy amounts of haxs he can invent whenever the author feels like it.

Pre-Crisis Superman is both Silver and Bronze age Superman. Like how Cell Saga Goku is the same as Buu saga Goku.

Pre-Crisis Darkseid and possibly Wonder Woman if she scales to PC Sups.

Checked, we do not have a Pre-Crisis WW page. I was just confusing her with GA Diana.

I think that Pre-Crisis wonder Woman was much weaker than Pre-Crisis Superman.

It is not possible to tag people here. You need to visit their message walls and politely ask for help while providing a link to this thread.

Qawsedf234 said:
Pre-Crisis Superman is both Silver and Bronze age Superman. Like how Cell Saga Goku is the same as Buu saga Goku.
You know what would have been better advised? Since there are four mainstream main timeline Superman, why don't we create a VS Battles Wiki for each four of them instead of mixing them around? One for Golden Age Superman, the other one for Silver Age Superman, third one for Bronze Age Superman, and lastly the final one for Modern Age Superman. This way, we can do proper powerscaling! Agreed?

Officially there are only the original Golden Age Superman, the Silver/Bronze Age Pre-Crisis Superman, the John Byrne Post-Crisis Superman, the Post-Flashpoint Superman, and the Rebirth Superman who is a combination of the previous two versions.

Have you asked Matthew and Sandman to comment here yet?

Antvasima said:
Officially there are only the original Golden Age Superman, the Silver/Bronze Age Pre-Crisis Superman, the John Byrne Post-Crisis Superman, the Post-Flashpoint Superman, and the Rebirth Superman who is a combination of the previous two versions.
I forgot to mention the version of Superman that goes by the identity of William Dunn. If I include him, then there would be five main versions of Superman in total.

Well, I suppose that is the first official Superman character, as it was created in 1933, but it is not the DC Comics version.

@Matthew

What do you think about a 2-C Pre-Crisis Superman? The feat itself seem legitimate to me.

@Cal

Okay. Thanks.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I think Superman also has Low 2-C feats in the Phantom Zone storyline.
So does that mean Pre-Crisis Superman is getting a 2-C upgrade? I know about the Low 2-C upgrade, but what about the 2-C upgrade?

I would also like a reply regarding this.

I will wait a while for Matthew to reply.

Are you sure?

It would be strange if we referred to a feat that restored multiple timelines as Low 2-C, rather than "At least 2-C".

I dunno. Pre-Crisis Superman seldom truly pushed himself, and Supergirl posed a threat to the Anti-Monitor, before the latter reached full power.

Anyway, what Low 2-C feat do you think that we should scale from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back