• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Namek Saga Goku’s values have been fixed, his previous stats need to be fixed as well. Saiyan Saga Goku still scales to 2.3785214866 Ronnatons when it should be 2.03785214866, since that’s 1/10 of his Namek Saga AP.

Now that Namek Saga Goku’s values have been fixed, his previous stats need to be fixed as well. Saiyan Saga Goku still scales to 2.3785214866 Ronnatons when it should be 2.03785214866, since that’s 1/10 of his Namek Saga AP.
How the hell did I mess that up, I'll fix it

When making at least ratings for the profiles, which is the standard:
"Attack Potency: At least Building level, At least Large Building level with a power up"
or
"Attack Potency: At least Building level, at least Large Building level with a power up"
ik it's very specific but still

When making at least ratings for the profiles, which is the standard:
"Attack Potency: At least Building level, At least Large Building level with a power up"
or
"Attack Potency: At least Building level, at least Large Building level with a power up"
ik it's very specific but still
Seems to me like the second one is more correct grammatically

I was tagged but I'm pretty sure it's known I don't have much free time. Can someone tell me what currently needs evaluating, like has anything changed from the OP?
Oh I'm sorry for the late notice, but basically the backscaling from Frieza to Saiyan Sagas stays.

New editions are only the SSJ multipliers and that King Piccolo is 2x into moon level since he only used half his power against an already moon level Goku.

Oh I'm sorry for the late notice, but basically the backscaling from Frieza to Saiyan Sagas stays.

New editions are only the SSJ multipliers and that King Piccolo is 2x into moon level since he only used half his power against an already moon level Goku.
I thought Buff Roshi is baseline moon level

When will the upgrade be applied?
It's been applied lol, here's the crt where it got accepted

It's been applied lol, here's the crt where it got accepted
I am talking about your new tier list

Thanks Medeus
GDAqejJbYAA-1vH.jpg

Many profiles will need to be unlocked, but I'll get them all later since changes need to be applied 48hours from now

Thanks Medeus
GDAqejJbYAA-1vH.jpg

Many profiles will need to be unlocked, but I'll get them all later since changes need to be applied 48hours from now
The 48 hour rule is from the creation of the thread, not when it’s accepted, so the changes can be applied now.

Also, I would advise actually listing the AP values on the characters’ pages, not just linking to the AP blog over and over, like the Toei page does.

The 48 hour rule is from the creation of the thread, not when it’s accepted, so the changes can be applied now.
Oh, alright then
Also, I would advise actually listing the AP values on the characters’ pages, not just linking to the AP blog over and over, like the Toei page does.
Is it a necessary to put notes for AP values? I like the idea of that I'm just asking if it's mandatory

The following profiles that need to be unlocked:

Last edited:
I'd also like to offer help if needed to change it all.
I'll also take the opportunity to apply the speed changes in a new blog. Since all the values and multipliers have already been accepted, DDM said there's no need to make a thread on the newer blog for speed.

I'd also like to offer help if needed to change it all.
I'll also take the opportunity to apply the speed changes in a new blog. Since all the values and multipliers have already been accepted, DDM said there's no need to make a thread on the newer blog for speed.
DBZ speed ratings? Or your super blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back