• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Updating Eddie Brock

I was wondering since we updated Carnage, can we do the same for Toxin? He's been explictly stated to be stronger than both Venom and Carnage, beating them in his debut and in the newer comics, was able to beat several of Carnage's symbiote minions easily.

So should we have a separate tab for Toxin? And possibly use this newer image for him?

Edward Brock (Earth-616) from Carnage Vol 2 4 001
Toxin (Eddie Brock)

I was thinking of making a separate page for Toxin (Specifically Patrick Mulligan, the original) eventually. It's on my to-do list to create a couple of profiles for the other Symbiotes.

I think he can stay in Venom's, since the Venom Toxin is, you know, Eddie Brock.

It's also funny to me how Carnage is supposed to be vulnerable to sonic and heat, but he's done things like enjoy getting blasted in the face by a sonic gun (Literally saying "Gotta love it!") and tanking a gasoline explosion.

Yeah, good point.

Probably either inconsistency (as any other comic book character with an easy to exploit weakness the writers abuse) or Cletus just embraced the pain at this point, since he shurgged off having his head blown up recently.

He is only scaled to base Carol Danvers, as both are officially in the class 50 tier.

Well, I think that it was stated that she physically struck with the force of a nuclear weapon, and her physical strength and energy blasts are usually shown to have a similar effect.

"Nuclear weapon" is obviously quite unspecific to scale from, but it is all that we have to go by for class 50 at the moment.

Does Toxin have any rating in the handbooks? Because if he doesn't, would he also be City level by scaling from Carnage (Who he's been explicitly stated to be superior to).

Back