• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

urban warfare in the City of Eternal Nights Assassination 4 (Satou Kazuma vs SCP 1233)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
AhGwrpj.jpg

"Four days have passed since a mysterious group of 16 individuals entered the forsaken Metropolis of decadence.
The quiet night of the Upper-class dwellings is where our fateful encounter happens.
A clash of Capos and Peacekeepers is upon us. Soon,
Death will occur upon these streets."

Note: First Key Kazuma is used, but he is buffed to his Buffed Key physically

SCP-1233:
Satou Kazuma:

okay, i will go straight to the point here, apart from the huge ap advtange of scp1233 Kazuma has everything else, like he can just use Bind a spell wich can use a rope or something like that in the vicinity, to bind him, Kazuma has mythril chain wich he can use for the bind spell, and to overcame the bind you must have more lifting strengh than the Bind, tough 1233 has just class 100, while Kazuma and the Bind spell itself has class M so no 1233 is not gonna break the Bind, on top of this, Kazuma can even another move Steal which he can steal an item from the opponent, and with this he can steal the jetpack of 1233,

so that's probably how the match could go: Kazuma use steal, steal his jetpack, use bind, bind him, and use Drain touch a spell that drains the stamina or Mana of an opponent on contact and drain him until he die or rendered unconscious

so i vote Kazuma

Does it work on people the jet pack is connected to the suit and it isn’t super clear if he is in the suit or is the suit.

okay this question caught me off guard by how strange was, but no he can't steal you femur but he can steal your keys
I understand it is weird but the thing is it isn’t clear is 1233 is in the suit or the suit itself and the jet pack is built into the suit so if he is the suit it would be like stealing a part of the body.

I understand it is weird but the thing is it isn’t clear is 1233 is in the suit or the suit itself and the jet pack is built into the suit so if he is the suit it would be like stealing a part of the body.
he should be able to steal just the jetpack part of the suit

I'd also say Kazuma is more versatile and adapted to battle.

SCP-1233 claims to be a great warrior who slew many monsters, but we have no proof of that and there are arguments for the entire story to not be real, so it's possible he doesn't really know how to fight.

I vote Kazuma.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that
in fact, Kazuma is lucky. While dying many times he still has a big house, two girls and a half after him and is now considered a hero. He's got a pretty damn good life and even his deaths were mostly painless, compared to...you know...violent rape and torture or getting slowly eaten alive by pirahna rabbits

Both Participants have agreed to the outcome, this round is therefor concluded. Do not add this until grace is over.

Back