• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Right. I suppose the Valev stacking stuff gave me the impression that he can beat essentially anyone somewhat easily

Magno thinks it's a stomp, and I'd imagine any further condition shifts in Iandva's favor would make this extremely decisive and/or stompish.

Nobody else has really commented.

So, how is Iandva going to deal with Valev's shenanigans?

Valev has surprisingly high aerial mobility if Iandva fly spams.

Valev has fire manipulation that is not OOC for him to use, especially if he realises it's useful against Iandva.

Time Stop + Kiri combo to massively damage Iandva.

There's more, but yea.

Well all he will do is stay on defensive and wait for an opportunity to strike, he will use portals and precognition to avoid anything that could pose a threat and make use of the darkness for deadly strikes, to enter inside him, come from below and all that

Precog is resisted, by the way.

Overall, I already listed above what Valev could do. The only thing that changes with my original argument is that Iandva is a bit more defensive than I originally thought. Overall, I believe Valev's superior skill and counters to Iandva's tricks let him take the edge.

Vote Valev.

My bad, that's his fourth key. He doesn't resist Precog until Post-Reunification.

As per Black's request, I will leave it to him to add the match to his character's profile.

Back