• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta (Double Exaggerated) vs Õ¡½µéƒþ®║Son GokuÕ¡½µéƒþ®║(Exaggerated)

Vegeta and Goku have all transformations even divine potences Goku solos or Vegeta solos? Do you thunk Goku solos, if you're Alex?
Divinegokupotence
"A Divine and Majestic Presence"

Vegetapotence
Gokupotence? Hah Vegetapotence

6b8c71ab9fdad57fa1dc8170459533c0.336x252x126

krillin (godly exaggerated solos both of them at the same time)

anyway vegeta he has about twice the transformations and ALWAYS SOLOS KAKORRROT according to his profile

Elvis Adika said:
The only thread so far that causes me to have no decided winner :p
this is like the 30th thread where i can't decide LOL (i didn't count so it might be an exa lol)

I like to consider Vegeta (Double Exaggerated) to be like Goku (Exaggerated)'s one true rival, similar to Canon Goku and Vegeta's relationship. As such, Goku always beats Vegeta's ass, no matter the time or place and transcending all of fiction. It's a story as old as time itself. So I say Goku wins, but in the only genuinely tough fight he's ever had.

Back