• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo...in Ressurection of F, Freeza destroy Earth and Vegeta die. Therefore, I have a question: if Super Sayian Blue Vegeta has Universe lvl durability, why he die from this? Can anyone explain this to me?

Vegeta didn't die to the planetbust, he suffocated in space after

Is PIS, because Goku, Bardock and Pan can survive in space. Saiyans can survive in space. No one can breath in space, there is no oxygen in space. Lol

Can someone show me where is said that Vegeta died from either suffocation or from the planet's destruction?

For bardock we don't know how big planet vegeta atmosphere is and if you are talking about when they destroy the planet and the moon then that's pis for vegeta. For goku that was when he was a kid when toryiama considered him not a serious character. I remember beerus said that freiza destroyed the planet was a smart plan, whis said no he is alive, and says his race can breath in space. Also it would make no sense that the planet destroying killed vegeta but not a weakened freiza.

King Vegeta destroyed multiple planets, he didn't died from suffocation or the planets explotions and that is accepted here as canon.

Is Whis statement from Super?

You telling me, that any user of bfr can win against saiyans by sending them to space with speed equalize?

Non canon material has shown sayians at capable of breathing in space but in Canon material they have never been shown to breath in space and die when the planet explodes.

This is why frieza blow up earth, since he would live and Goku and Vegeta would die and the same reason why he was bragging on Nameke because he would survive in space and Goku wouldn't have thus why Goku quickly had to find a spaceship.

They even confirm this when Whis tells them Frieza likely survived and Beerus replies "Yes that's right Frieza and his race are capable of surviving in the vacuum"

Its because of non canon material people think they can survive in space which in turn makes people think they are glass cannons even though they have taken planet busting attacks with no difficulty.

Anyway the question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back