• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Shadow but a little different

I did 2-C because I assumed Vegeta could do Forced Spirit Fission and revert Shadow to 5-A.

But if 4-A is more fair then I can do that.

Alright changed it to 4-A

But, would FSF work on Super Shadow? I did this thread cuz I was curious about it.

well for starters i doubt vegeta would use FSF at the start since hax aernt his thing and even if he did I don't think it works cuz it forces fuisons to unfuse, super forms aernt really fuisons

image0.gif

For context

Yeah so
I thought it would work because he is taking new energy into his body that is not naturally present.

Vegeta has to actually punch him for that to work, something hard to do because of his teleportation and Chaos Control

Did you read the arc? He had to punch Moro to take energy off, even in Planet form, also he couldn't take all of Moro's energy in his planet form because he kept absorbing more energy that he could take, since the emeralds have infinite power that isn't working

Just went off his page for that.

Infinite power is kind of weird ig since the Emeralds aren't really absorbing new energy as the fight continues so Vegeta will be siphoning energy away from a constant source.

They are stated several times to have unlimited energy, Vegeta would simply not be able to take his energy because the emeralds would just produce more

Well, ig if you wanna take the unlimited energy thing as legit then, fair enough.
Although could the Fission just rip the Emeralds themselves out of the hedgehogs?

Anything can be "arguable" doesn't make it legit, that's a moot point, the cannon was the same as Perfect Chaos
Although could the Fission just rip the Emeralds themselves out of the hedgehogs?
Shadow can still use the emeralds that way, just look at any of his games endings, or Unleashed

Initially I had it as 2-C Shadow, but then I was told it was a stomp so I changed it to 4-A

Although I don't recall any notable instances when characters could use their super form while the Emeralds weren't fused/imbued within them.

Like idk even in the Unleashed intro as soon as the Emeralds were ripped out of Sonic he instantly reverted.

Yeah that's true.
But Perfect Chaos isn't really a 1 to 1 comparison to say for sure the Hedgehogs could pull the same thing off.

Sonic in Unleashed was able to summon the emeralds to him, in Shadow's game he is able to make them float around him in every ending
Yeah that's true.
But Perfect Chaos isn't really a 1 to 1 comparison to say for sure the Hedgehogs could pull the same thing off.
Perfect Chaos is just another superform my man, he isn't that special

Well okay.
If Shadow could stay in his super form even if the Emeralds were forced out of him, then I guess Spirit Fission wouldn't work.

I really wanted to see what interaction they would have ngl.
Vegeta also has Hakai now that's neat.

Well okay.
If Shadow could stay in his super form even if the Emeralds were forced out of him, then I guess Spirit Fission wouldn't work.

I really wanted to see what interaction they would have ngl.
Vegeta also has Hakai now that's neat.
Mate, you need to stop making threads just so people can answer unrelated questions like those, and pretty sure Shadow resists EE

Reactions: JED
Please correct me if I’m wrong, since I haven’t kept up with the DBS manga, doesn’t fission on work on beings with Ki? And the emeralds draw power from emotions, not necessarily your physical or spiritual energy, so it shouldn’t even work on Shadow as far as I’m aware. Again if I am understanding the technique wrong feel free to correct me.

I assumed you could equalize ki and general energy in other series.

Mate, you need to stop making threads just so people can answer unrelated questions like those, and pretty sure Shadow resists EE
I thought it would be a cool match too, kill two birds with one stone. I don't think I've really made a ton of threads specifically for answering unrelated questions but if I have then, I'm sorry.

Back