• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VeneficaAuthor's 7-A/High 7-A Tourney (16/16 spots)

Welcome everyone! As far as I know, this is FC/OC's first ever 7-A/High 7-A tourney (At least the first inn a very long time)! The bracket will be here once all participants are decided!

The Rules
Characters who reach Tier 7-A are allowed to participate in this tournament. But there are a few rules to determine the hax levels these characters are allowed to have, including:
  1. No time hax, plot hax, fate hax, time hax, or any similar power which can completely override a battle.
  2. Regeneration is allowed to range from Low to Mid, no higher is permitted.
Character's with little/no matches are preferred, but by no means is it required. This is to prevent characters who have faced each other from a rematch.

However, High 7-A characters will also be permitted, but there are conditions to this.

High 7-A requirements:
  1. No further stat amps or Danmaku abilities (Danmaku allowed if it's limited enough).
  2. No reactive evolution or similar empowerment-like abilities.
  3. No passive damaging abilities.
  4. No stats reduction of opponents.
7-A characters with stat amps or abilities reaching High 7-A are also allowed. However, there needs to be a clear explanation for any particularly powerful abilities about why they won't stomp/sweep the whole tourney.

Ground Rules:
  • Optional equipment is restricted unless specified more required for their 7-A/High 7-A tier.
  • The People Fighting start 40 Meters away from each other.
  • You get to only submit 2 characters at Max.
  • Vs Battles Characters aren't encouraged, but will be accepted if there is waning participation.
  • Any ability surpassing High 7-A is completely restricted.
  • All matches have Speed Equalized.
  • All matches take place in an endless, ruined city where the environment would have little effect in any battle.
  • Only submit profiles which will not be subject to any substantial updates in the near future.
  • No updating the abilities in profiles during the tourney's runtime.
I'm also opening to adding or altering the current rules to make the tourney as optimal as possible. Good luck and have fun!

ALL FIGHTERS:
  1. Delta (7-A) (Leo, Virtual Tournament Arc)
  2. Leaf Girl (7-A) (Leo, Virtual Tournament Arc)
  3. Axlven (High 7-A) (Javen, Base)
  4. Cinner (7-A) (Minty, Pure Form Mastery)
  5. Asuna (7-A) (Rayfire, Adventurers Tournament Arc)
  6. Yekks (7-A) (Exsenna, Assaultative Probe)
  7. Kryn (7-A) (Exsenna, Base)
  8. Rotten Sewage (High 7-A) (Vene, Base)
  9. Spagmatron (7-A) (Froggy, Base)
  10. SonicXstick (7-A) (Javen, Dark Sonic)
  11. Accelerator (Froggy, Post-Headshot)
  12. Haruka (7-A) (Rayfire, Base)
  13. Elder Centipede (High 7-A) (Vene, Pre-Molt)
  14. Sonic (SatAM) (7-A) (Javen, With deep power stones)
  15. Finn (High 7-A) (Leo, Dad's Dungeon - Apple Wedding)
  16. Maka Albarn (7-A) (Minty, Grigori Arc to Dark Side of the Moon Arc)
The Bracket

Last edited:
Welcome everyone! As far as I know, this is FC/OC's first ever 7-A/High 7-A tourney (At least the first inn a very long time)! The bracket will be here once all participants are decided!

The Rules
Characters who reach Tier 7-A are allowed to participate in this tournament. But there are a few rules to determine the hax levels these characters are allowed to have, including:
  1. No time hax, plot hax, fate hax, time hax, or any similar power which can completely override a battle.
  2. Regeneration is allowed to range from Low to Mid, no higher is permitted.
Character's with little/no matches are preferred, but by no means is it required. This is to prevent characters who have faced each other from a rematch.

However, High 7-A characters will also be permitted, but there are conditions to this.

High 7-A requirements:
  1. No further stat amps or Danmaku abilities (Danmaku allowed if it's limited enough).
  2. No reactive evolution or similar empowerment-like abilities.
  3. No passive damaging abilities.
  4. No stats reduction of opponents.
7-A characters with stat amps or abilities reaching High 7-A are also allowed. However, there needs to be a clear explanation for any particularly powerful abilities about why they won't stomp/sweep the whole tourney.

Ground Rules:
  • Optional equipment is restricted unless specified more required for their 7-A/High 7-A tier.
  • The People Fighting start 40 Meters away from each other.
  • You get to only submit 2 characters at Max.
  • Vs Battles Characters aren't encouraged, but will be accepted if there is waning participation.
  • Any ability surpassing High 7-A is completely restricted.
  • All matches have Speed Equalized.
  • Only submit profiles which will not be subject to any substantial updates in the near future.
  • No updating the abilities in profiles during the tourney's runtime.
I'm also opening to adding or altering the current rules to make the tourney as optimal as possible. Good luck and have fun!
Reserve? :)

Whichever key works for SMH. If Leaf Boi is too much, I'll go with his sister.

Which key of SMH?

I like how usually I can't take jokes and get them wrong and get angry rather quickly meanwhile with Leo I just sit tight and smile widely.

At High 7-A, Leaf Man’s speed amp ability is banned for this tourney, Leaf Girl is legal at 7-A as the danmaku at High 7-A would also be banned since it’s in the thousands (unless you can give me a good enough reason as to why it doesn’t sweep/stomp)

At High 7-A, Leaf Man’s speed amp ability is banned for this tourney, Leaf Girl is legal at 7-A as the danmaku at High 7-A would also be banned since it’s in the thousands (unless you can give me a good enough reason as to why it doesn’t sweep/stomp)
I can't so I'll take 7-A keys.

Javen 🤜🤛Leo
✊
Venefica​
What is this emoji skill, it's just legendary
The Rules
When one time hax restriction isn't enough (seriously I wasn't planning to input Stage3, likely I won't go with Stage 2 either, tourney drawing luck of Frogmen isnt good)
ALL FIGHTERS:
  1. (RESERVED)
Still, reserve me one spot 👀

Back