• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I checke the thread and at no point does anyone ever state it would make her weaker in terms of physical strength. Im bothered by this back and forth of how this matchup even works, nothing is seemingly consistent here.

This has been going on from November 30 (just checked your post of it)

Meaning this thread has been derailed for at least 2 days...

here

Im just looking for some damn consistency regarding this match up. Either it doesnt weaken her physically and she is stll over 20 times strogner than him, or it DOES weaken her by over half to the point she can no longer one shot him, can get frozen again and made even weaker.

I refuse to let poor reasoning win just by simply being the "majority vote"

This is gonna be my last post, after that, it's the admin choices.

It doesn't excuse the fact that you are derailing this thread badly now.

As for the match up itself...i find it to be reasonable, calling it a stomp just because of one ability is a poor way to justify it as...i've said a stomp, it is (like everyone has been saying for countless amount of times) the same as saying a character with Time Stop is always gonna stomp in their match ups because the opponent has no way to counter that specific ability.

The Match up is decisive that's all there is to it, nothing more.

Now with this, i'm not gonna keep on discussing this, as i don't want to keep derailing this more and more and more.

Also because their tierings doesn't equal ours (talking about SB here)

I don't even understand this place anymore. What's supposed to be removed again?

@Teen

I've removed Bill's victories. Poor guy, but not like I care.

@Jordan, MrKing and Xanxus

I've removed Yuno vs Nagisa for now. If it's determined here that a rematch isn't needed, I'll add it back.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I don't even understand this place anymore. What's supposed to be removed again?

@Teen

I've removed Bill's victories. Poor guy, but not like I care.

@Jordan, MrKing and Xanxus

I've removed Yuno vs Nagisa for now. If it's determined here that a rematch isn't needed, I'll add it back.
Did you remove the losses from the other characters? Thanos's is still there.

Cloud vs Link should also be removed.

Originally Link was able to Time Stop and Wail on Cloud which is what made people believe Link can win the match.

Now, Cloud resists Time Stop, along with many of Links other hax.

So.....Link can't even put a dent in the dude.

Lmao Madaras win against Blackbeard needs to be removed. It's already gone off of BB's profile but it seems someone forgot to remove it from Madara's.

Not sure about that so i'll simply leave this here. Akron vs Bayonetta isn't outdated result wise (he still wins). But now it could be considered a stomp given that I discovered that Akron's black hole creation, space-time manipulation (which counter Witch Time) and void manipulation are passive (the former also has planetary range).

Bayo ca still win, but she loses like 9.99/10 which is a bit too much.

I don't know, the first round was with speed equalized.

It's also outdated/

Rounds are now banned, Sephiroth has a ton of new Resistances now etc.

Akron feels like entering a punching match and she uses Bazillions (the void manip is only 100 m or so, maybe a bit lower). That's more or less the only way I can think of.

Kaltias said:
Akron feels like entering a punching match and she uses Bazillions (the void manip is only 100 m or so, maybe a bit lower). That's more or less the only way I can think of.
I thought Akron BFRd equipment?

Well as I said, that's the scenario (admittedly unlikely) where he doesn't want to hax her at the start

Gargoyle One said:
Bill Cipher's regen has been downgraded significantly.
As such, Thanos, Rick Sanchez etc. are both outdated as they're the main reasons Bill won both fights. His loss to Homura can stay as his regen was unhelpful there anyway.

I know this already been removed but bill mid godly regen is never been a strong factor against Thanos especially since Thanos can seal abstract..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back