• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, a good deal of pokémon matches are probably outdated now due to the upgrades.

Cal you maniac! You blew those matches up! Ah! Goddamn you! Goddamn you to hell Cal! ovo

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Requesting the removal of Esdeath's loss against Invel. The majority of votes for Invel used Ice Lock as the main reason, but Esdeath just got updated with resistance to mindhax, so these reasons concluding the match are now outdated.
Also, Invel is baseline while Esdesth one shots baselines, so it's a good chance the results have changed since.

Should Goku vs Bender/Prince Akihito be removed for being AP stomps? Goku literally wins with a punch and they don't negate durability.

AP stomps are a thing my friend. Those matches are about as fair as Namek saga base Goku vs Saiyan saga base Goku (aka one shot even if you are holding back, weakened and are trying to be non-lethal)

@Burning

They aren't glass cannons but they are baseline. 3-A Goku is ridiculously above that via being stronger than people who are stronger than people who are stronger than people [repeat many times] who are baseline 3-A

Nah the other seems ok given that Adell is far above baseline as well and the others use UI which is only barely above baseline.

Only one that i'm not sure of is against Star because she is a glass cannon and people kept arguing in character while they are bloodlusted. But I don't know her enough to be sure

terrarian's victories against the steve and doomslayer should be removes because the terrarian's early game key is High 7-C now and he one-shots them, and also the victory against sans should be removed because end-game terrarian it's now MFTL to MFTL+, so he blitzes sans

As if the match's results change.

Even if the reasons for being resisted weren't entirely true, they're still valid, authority is worthless, time paradox is worthless, CCC has to be done hundreds of times over to kill her.

White Queen wins that fight, fair and square.

This is like the 100 thousandth time you've complained about that fight, get your bias blindfold off and accept it.

That's your opinion. The fact still stands that arguments were completely invalid. BB literally has many other things she can do. Simply reality warping her away is enough.

Edit: You calling me biased, does not make me so. I don't see what kind of problem you have with this. And it doesn't change the point that I'm making here.

"Completely invalid"

Now you're whining, sorry, but every reason on that thread has merit, and she can't go through the Queen's 500 something lives.

"Reality Warping her away is good enough"

Not even close.

The thread: "All of her hax is useless"

White Queen's page: no resistances to anything like reality warping, conceptual manipulation, existence erasure etc. Plus, her hax like law manipulation is limited, which someone brought up in one of the newer threads, and the person pretty much said it's useless.

Like I said, the arguments on that thread are invalid. You can make a new thread, if you want.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
You calling me biased, does not make me so. I don't see what kind of problem you have with this. And it doesn't change the point that I'm making here.
It does.

This is not the first time you've complained about this thread, every time BB is going to lose/is about to lose, you whine and you insult someone else, and you've been frequently called out for wanking Fate.

Remove it for all I care, someone else remakes the fight and White Queen murks BB again.

She has a loss against Kharn, a fair and square loss. a 1-B character negates her hax. And I'm perfectly fine with that.

This loss is based on people using wrong arguments. Make another thread where she loses, if that's what the problem is. Also, I see no reason for this sort of conversation where you accuse me of something. It's not a place for such a discussion.

@Gar

It happens to everyone, don't worry.

That said, last I checked the White Queen has a super strong type 8. The problem isn't killing her because she resists the method of killing, it's forcing her to stay dead.

Yeah, but she can't resist the hax BB can use or the rules she can implement. A match between those two is perfectly reasonable, but requires a lot of discussion, which I assume shouldn't be done here, so I'm not gonna start. As I said, my complaint are the arguments there.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
She has a loss against Kharn, a fair and square loss. a 1-B character negates her hax. And I'm perfectly fine with that.

This loss is based on people using wrong arguments. Make another thread where she loses, if that's what the problem is. Also, I see no reason for this sort of conversation where you accuse me of something. It's not a place for such a discussion.
The arguments are not "wrong", her hax are negated and to a huge extent, and she has no way to bypass her type 8 or multiple lives.

Even if That was all the reasoning they have, it's still valid enough to know BB loses, past that was a bonus at most.

So I just wanted a second opinion, but is Sephiroth vs Magnus the Red even fair to have on their profiles, any more? The original idea was that Seph would likely have a raw power advantage, but Magnus could take it via an edge in hax. However, base Magnus is now going to scale to a 3.5 gigaFoe feat, which is more than a thousand times higher than the result of the Supernova calc. To make things worse, the fight was with Daemon Magnus, who is a huge boost from his base form.

Even if the battle was around hax, the fact one of them now has 1000x greater raw power(which means one shot with almost anything) while before the same person was weaker would mean the match is no longer valid.

Personal opinion at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back