• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Should this be removed? It says Peter's standard equipment was restricted and I don't know if matches like that can be added. The reason I'm asking is because even though his equipment was restricted, he still won

Should this be removed? It says Peter's standard equipment was restricted and I don't know if matches like that can be added. The reason I'm asking is because even though his equipment was restricted, he still won
Standard equipment can be restricted.
Speedwagon VS Dan Hibiki needs to be removed as Dan no longer scales to baseline 9-B (which is also Speedwagon's AP) and currently scales to 779,689 Joules, making this an AP stomp.

I've removed the match from Speedwagon's Profile but Dan's is locked

Bump
Done.

I request this matchup to be removed from both the profiles of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Manjiro Sano.

Reasons:
1. The AP stomp: Manjiro had 148 kJ AP and Ayanokouji had 8.13976176 kJ Durability. Manjiro has 18.1823503x advantage, which is 2.42431337x the AP required to one-shot.
2. The Speed development: Manjiro has higher attack speed than Ayanokouji, which is a problem since all Ayanokouji can do is use his defending skills or get one-shot.

Thanks in advance.

I'm unsure if this match should be removed or not. Both characters were 3-A, but Goku's been upgraded to 2-C

I'm unsure if this match should be removed or not. Both characters were 3-A, but Goku's been upgraded to 2-C
Gone.
I request this matchup to be removed from both the profiles of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Manjiro Sano.

Reasons:
1. The AP stomp: Manjiro had 148 kJ AP and Ayanokouji had 8.13976176 kJ Durability. Manjiro has 18.1823503x advantage, which is 2.42431337x the AP required to one-shot.
2. The Speed development: Manjiro has higher attack speed than Ayanokouji, which is a problem since all Ayanokouji can do is use his defending skills or get one-shot.

Thanks in advance.
You can handle it given that both of their profiles are unlocked and this thread is meant for locked profiles.

I know that both profiles are unlocked but I want to announce- in case anyone has objections, that I'm removing Chun-Li VS She Hulk (I accidentally pressed enter on my phone and posted the comment early. I'm currently typing my reasons now)

I remember someone pointing this out a few months ago but I'm pretty sure this match is a stomp. Chun-Li's AP is over 6.1x higher than Shulk's not to mention she's ridiculously more skilled and experienced. Some of the arguments for She-Hulk were her regen and Rage Power, but to my knowledge they aren't combat applicable like her cousin's. Though She-Hulk does have an LS advantage, she can't use it to hurt Chun-Li and can at best restrain her. Though imo the chances of Shulk even laying hands on Chun-Li is the same as finding a needle in a haystack. Chun-Li is much more agile, has reliable range options, and as I mentioned earlier, has dealt with opponents who have higher LS than her like Balrog, Zangief, SFA Birdie, and M. Bison

They don´t share any key and the fight is outdated after several revisions, is still in Naruto's profile, which is locked

They don´t share any key and the fight is outdated after several revisions, is still in Naruto's profile, which is locked
Removed it.

Right, i was mistaken.
But the reason she dissapear instantly is because she was exhaust, she could last more if she wanted.
It doesn't really matter, she wouldn't have lasted too long without Kairi regardless because she doesn't have Independent Action like Archers do.

Mordred died like moments after Kairi died.
Cause she had been fighting Semiramis for a long ass time and taking damage that entire time. Naruto would nuke Kairi immediately and Mordred herself in FGO functioned without a master throughout the entirety of both the London and Camelot Singularities.

Can I remove this?
Jack was changed to be a pure 9-C dude, so the anteater only has one avenue to meaningfully hurt it.

Can I remove this?
Jack was changed to be a pure 9-C dude, so the anteater only has one avenue to meaningfully hurt it.
I guess so since it does change the match.

If I am reading the keys right, Boruto is 6-C vs Naruto 7-B/7-A and Naruto has his 6-C key restricted

It seems to be outdated

Hela does not have this fight in his profile, Naruto is not high 6-B with Kurama Mode, also outdated

Naruto is not high 6-C in Kurama mode nor is Meliodas high 6-C post-purgatory, already removed from Meliodas' page

Last edited:

Hela does not have this fight in his profile, Naruto is not high 6-B with Kurama Mode, also outdated
It says Kurama Sage Mode was being used and he's High 6-B with that

This is a link to a matchup between Matt Parkman and Marion Wheeler. Every time I click the link, it keeps saying the requested thread couldn't be found. The matchup is only on Matt's profile and not on Marion's.

It's also a stomp in Marion's favor, since she has plot manipulation and reality warping, even if it's minor. She also resists Matt's mind manipulation so it's basically a reality warper with plot manipulation against a 10-B with firearms

Because right now One Piece characters are 6-B with a possible 5-C rating, I don´t know if this match up should stay

Marco was high 6-A, with a superior AP advantage, Tisiphone still won, but should not Marco one shots if he lands just one attack?

And because tisiphone has interstellar range, if the match up is "she uses illusions and wins" then is just a hax stomp, as Marco can't do anything, waiting others opinions

Last time I asked about that one I was told that neither of them could actually do anything to each other so I thought it was just a mismatch with no win conditions already

I forgot to watch this thread. Apologies for the delay.

This is a link to a matchup between Matt Parkman and Marion Wheeler. Every time I click the link, it keeps saying the requested thread couldn't be found. The matchup is only on Matt's profile and not on Marion's.

It's also a stomp in Marion's favor, since she has plot manipulation and reality warping, even if it's minor. She also resists Matt's mind manipulation so it's basically a reality warper with plot manipulation against a 10-B with firearms
I request this matchup to be removed from both the profiles of Lord Vortech and Zen'õ.

Vortech wincon (High range and high AP) don't exist anymore, so Zen'õ just EE him
Done.

I'll be removing Danny Phantom's matches against Will Vandom and Black Adam (Post-Crisis) (This one and this one)

Danny has gone through multiple revisions due to the graphic novel, the latest of which has given ghosts abstract existence type 1, so their methods of actually interacting with and harming Danny's true self aren't valid anymore, and even in his tangible body, he possesses an intangibility that can phase through attacks that can affect his ghost form.

Last edited:
I'll be removing Danny Phantom's matches against Will Vandom and Black Adam (Post-Crisis) (This one and this one)

Danny has gone through multiple revisions due to the graphic novel, the latest of which has given ghosts abstract existence type 1, so their methods of actually interacting with and harming Danny's true self aren't valid anymore, and even in his tangible body, he possesses an intangibility that can phase through attacks that can affect his ghost form.
Seems reasonable.

bro watch out for someone trying to add this match to the profiles

the OP restricted Alien X but the thing is, Alien X cant even be restricted coz of the vs thread rules
"It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added."

Ben cant restrict himself from using Alien X so when Gojo tries to fight Ben, AX would come out of nowhere and stomp his ass

bro watch out for someone trying to add this match to the profiles

the OP restricted Alien X but the thing is, Alien X cant even be restricted coz of the vs thread rules
"It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added."

Ben cant restrict himself from using Alien X so when Gojo tries to fight Ben, AX would come out of nowhere and stomp his ass

You can restrict things that are of a higher tier.

Alien X is literally the highest tier any of Ben's aliens has

You can restrict things that are of a higher tier.

Alien X is literally the highest tier any of Ben's aliens has
Ben can’t consciously restrict himself from Alien X being used. Instead, the failsafe will instinctively save Ben from being killed and activate Alien X
"and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using"

Last edited:
Ben can’t consciously restrict himself from Alien X being used. Instead, the failsafe will instinctively save Ben from being killed and activate Alien X
It doesn't matter if he can or can't consciously restrict it mate, Alien X is a higher tier, so he can be restricted. That's just how it goes, no matter what ability would call him forth in this case

It doesn't matter if he can or can't consciously restrict it mate, Alien X is a higher tier, so he can be restricted. That's just how it goes, no matter what ability would call him forth in this case
"the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using."

it's gotta be both.

Ben can restrict the Alien X, he did this in Ultimate Alien

Back