• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

A rematch was made and declared a stomp in Alien X's favor. This needs to be removed
That happened when Alien X was Low 1-C. When he was 2-A it was agreed that it was a fair matchup.

That happened when Alien X was Low 1-C. When he was 2-A it was agreed that it was a fair matchup.
The reason it was considered a stomp was due to hax and not AP, it was always due to AP, besides now alien x has immortality type 9, so maxel wouldn't affect his true self anymore

No. He literally got stomped because Alien X would one shot him with TK as seen by the rematch where Alien got Low 1-C.

In the very OP of the rematch it is said that the main reason was TK, which maxwell still doesn't resist, Alien X simply stops him from writting altogether thus stoping his only wincon, that being writting an adjective in the book, Plus the fact that alien x has body pupetry has a starting move now, which also stops max from doing anything to win

His Type 9 only needs Multiversal range and Maxwell incapicates anyway
Also need for him to be able to detect the dimension in the first place, which he won't do before alien simply TK his book out of his hand, also requires him to affect all 3 personalities at once or else the other 2 simply act to stop him

In the very OP of the rematch it is said that the main reason was TK, which maxwell still doesn't resist, Alien X simply stops him from writting altogether thus stoping his only wincon, that being writting an adjective in the book, he
TK was Low 1-C and therefore would kill Maxwell but now it wont
Plus the fact that alien x has body pupetry has a starting move now, which also stops max from doing anything to win
Max has thought based Teleportation/BFR/Dimensional Travel to get himself out of the range (He is bloodlusted)
Also need for him to be able to detect the dimension in the first place, which he won't do before alien simply TK his book out of his hand, also requires him to affect all 3 personalities at once or else the other 2 simply act to stop him
Alien X wouldnt know the book is important

@ShionAH @omegabronic stop debating in the removal thread. You are sending every single person who follows the thread a ping over this. Settle it on one of your message walls, then let me know if it’ll get removed or not.

Asriel Dreemurr vs Kratos should be removed, as Asriel does not start with Danmaku, but with Info 2 EE which is thought based, and Kratos has no resistance to that.
The one fight the goat boy is in, he doesn't open with that. Let's not run around slapping "thought based start up" on whatever hax occurs.

It should still be nuked cause the main argument (Asriel oneshotting) no longer applies, though. And both profiles are radically different from when this match happened.

The one fight the goat boy is in, he doesn't open with that. Let's not run around slapping "thought based start up" on whatever hax occurs.
This tells me you don't know the context of said fight. Asriel specifically didn't because he wanted to reset to play over and over again with who he thought is Chara. He literally says that he's changed his mind on that, as his initial plan was to gather the 7 souls to destroy everything, as he explicitly said he got Chara's mindset before Frisk talk no jutsu'd him.

Why wouldn't he just nuke Kratos? He's not Chara nor anyone who vaguely resembles them.

Frisk is a whole different deal than some random Spartan man who screams
This tells me you don't know the context of said fight. Asriel specifically didn't because he wanted to reset to play over and over again with who he thought is Chara. He literally says that he's changed his mind on that, as his initial plan was to gather the 7 souls to destroy everything, as he explicitly said he got Chara's mindset before Frisk talk no jutsu'd him.

Why wouldn't he just nuke Kratos? He's not Chara nor anyone who vaguely resembles them.
Show me Asriel starting with that.

Oh. Right.

Casually ignoring that as Photoshop Flowey he ***** up the game in a similar way as Chara.
Photoshop Flowey is not Asriel.

For instance, Flowey actually USES saves, Asriel does not.

Try to not say "but THIS key did it!" Because Photoshop Flowey unironically has a better IC then Asriel for combat.

Photoshop Flowey is extremely psychotic and sadistic.

Asriel is more reserved and silently sadistic.
As Asriel he's mistaken Frisk for Chara, he literally did it because he needed to snatch the control of the timeline from them, plus he did not plan to perma-kill them, just made him give up so he could finally use TRUE RESET.

As Photoshop Flowey he didn't mistake them for that, heck Asriel had the exact shitty behavior until Frisk awakened his emotions back.
Get Power Nullification onto Frisk's profile and call be in the morning Strym...
Now this is getting just embarassing. Their DTs were literally nullying each other, as neither Frisk nor Asriel could use SAVE and LOAD there.
Don’t debate here please.
I am fighting misinformation and blatant downplay over the character. So no.

You misinterpret "Dont debate here" as "Dont debate." Debate all you want on your message walls, but this thread has a specific purpose.

As Asriel he's mistaken Frisk for Chara, he literally did it because he needed to snatch the control of the timeline from them, plus he did not plan to perma-kill them, just made him give up so he could finally use TRUE RESET.

As Photoshop Flowey he didn't mistake them for that, heck Asriel had the exact shitty behavior until Frisk awakened his emotions back.

Now this is getting just embarassing. Their DTs were literally nullying each other, as neither Frisk nor Asriel could use SAVE and LOAD there.
Get Power Nullification onto their profiles and call me in the morning. Crying downplay and how I'm embarrassing myself will not get me to back down Strym, in fact it gets me to stay up and continue arguing about what I see as the case out of nothing but pure spite.
You wanna know what I think of pretty much everything you've all been pulling with UT profiles? Wank.

You wanna know what I think of pretty much everything you've all been pulling with UT profiles? Wank.
If you wanna cook dem downgrades I am more than ready to deal with whatever nonsense you can pull.
Get Power Nullification onto their profiles and call me in the morning. Crying downplay and how I'm embarrassing myself will not get me to back down Strym, in fact it gets me to stay up and continue arguing about what I see as the case out of nothing but pure spite.
  • Says the DT were nulling each other
  • "It does noy say power null so no!" when the weakness section says that more UT-like DT can stop one from using SAVE and LOAD.
Anyway, I'll stop for real, otherwise this ends up in RVR.

Powernull was rejected because Frisk does not have the ability to just “nullify” Time Manipulation. Its just how DT works. When you have a stronger DT it nullifies the other because you are stronger

The MU should still be removed since Kratos is not 2-C

Alien X vs DBH Bardock. Alien X's wincon of EE is not in character and Alien X will never use it
it is in character when they want to get rid of someone, as seen in the forge of creation episode where it was said that if any of the main cast was even noticed by them in their realm, they would be instantly erased

and the only reason Belicus and Serena never used it in the show is because they were never threatened by anyone, and never wanted to win any fight, in this situation which via SBA they would want to win, they would use the fastest method to get rid of the opponent for them to go back to their debating process, the fastest one being EE

it is in character when they want to get rid of someone, as seen in the forge of creation episode where it was said that if any of the main cast was even noticed by them in their realm, they would be instantly erased
The EE is only a statement that comes from a quote from Servantis that said if Ben wanted to he could wish everything out of existence. Ben would never in character wish someone away from existence.

Ben is someone who would knock someone down, not out. Even in SBA, he would use the most non lethal way to subdue Bardock which are all resisted or not combat applicable.

Back