• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

The EE is only a statement that comes from a quote from Servantis that said if Ben wanted to he could wish everything out of existence. Ben would never in character wish someone away from existence.
look at the Notable Attacks/Techniques section

also we must not discuss this in the versus thread removal thread, if you want to answer to me again, do so in my message wall

The Doctor is being downgraded to 9-B. Plus "Peter Griffin vs The Doctor with a 7-B Screwdriver" already seemed like an extremely one sided match

Requesting to remove this from Garou's and Shadow's profiles because it's outdated. Garou is no longer 5-A

Last edited:
Requesting for the removal of this matchup from both Manabu's and Johnny's profile as Manabu does not scale to 12.2 KJ anymore (I never think he did in the first place as well so I'm surprised how it was even used).

Gazef's semi-recent rework has made this match badly outdated, Gazef now has a well over 3x Speed Amp he spams, Durability reduction Armor that makes lethal attacks not so lethal anymore, a finishing move he can spam that's vastly over his already higher AP, oh, and a dura neg sword capable of killing Ainz of all people.

Requesting to remove this from Garou's and Shadow's profiles because it's outdated. Garou is no longer 5-A
Requesting for the removal of this matchup from both Manabu's and Johnny's profile as Manabu does not scale to 12.2 KJ anymore (I never think he did in the first place as well so I'm surprised how it was even used).

Gazef's semi-recent rework has made this match badly outdated, Gazef now has a well over 3x Speed Amp he spams, Durability reduction Armor that makes lethal attacks not so lethal anymore, a finishing move he can spam that's vastly over his already higher AP, oh, and a dura neg sword capable of killing Ainz of all people.
I have removed all of these.

The Knight is now Low 1-C

This is a stomp. Hulk resists pretty much all of garou's wincons. hulk resists BFR, resists cosmic radiation(actually it makes him stronger), resists garou's dura neg with high-mid regen and if garou even manages to kill him then hulk just resurrects from the dead💀. I don't see how garou had a chance of winning this. Also garou now scales to 675.6 ZettaFoe due to this (not that it matters either way)

Requesting to remove this from Garou's and Thor´s profiles because it's outdated. Garou now scales to 675.67 ZettaFoe due to this, which would make Garou more than a oneshot above Thor

This is a stomp. Hulk resists pretty much all of garou's wincons. hulk resists BFR, resists cosmic radiation(actually it makes him stronger), resists garou's dura neg with high-mid regen and if garou even manages to kill him then hulk just resurrects from the dead💀. I don't see how garou had a chance of winning this. Also garou now scales to 675.6 ZettaFoe due to this (not that it matters either way)
Removed.

Bumping this
Removed.

What can Danny do to a 5-D being though?
Knight isn't a 6-D being, it simply possesses 6-D level power/durability which doesn't change the match since even 2-A Knight could one shot Danny due to it's scaling chain. Danny's win condition was through hax that Knight had no resistance to while Knights win condition was through its power and aoe attacks that could interact with Danny. The description on the profiles should just be changed to at their strongest.

Uses a key of Nami that isn't 7-A anymore

Uses a key of Nami that isn't 7-A anymore
Removed.

This is outdated. Garou is no longer 4-C

Requesting to remove this from Garou's and Thor´s profiles because it's outdated. Garou now scales to 675.67 ZettaFoe due to this, which would make Garou more than a oneshot above Thor
Also bump

Ultra Sonic is 1-C now. This should probably be removed from his profile

Last edited:
This is outdated. Garou is no longer 4-C
Removed.
Also bump
Removed.

Ultra Sonic is 1-C now. This should probably be removed from his profile
Removed.

Arthur Morgan vs CJ from GTA needs to be removed due to Dead-Eye revisions. Personally speaking it's also pretty biased to give CJ 30 minutes of preparation whenever he held the advantages anyway.
Removed.

This is outdated. Garou's 4-A key now scales to 1.67571894e+62 Joules, which would make Kratos who scales to this, more than a oneshot above Garou

Given no one bothered to do it the 1st time, I'll do it again.

All of Asriel's fights have to be removed from his profile.
  • Spider-Man: Spidey has 0 ways to get around Flowey's SOUL hax and LOADing, plus Flowey has already dealt with Sans, Undyne and Muffet who can bind opponents, so him adapting to Spider-Man's webs shouldn't be too hard either.
  • Sonic: Low 1-C vs 2-B is already a massive stat-stomp, and Sonic resisting all of Asriel's hax and also having ways to perma-kill him makes it a stomp even more.
  • Kratos: Outside the fact that both of these characters got massive changes in their P&A (Asriel getting Info 2 erasure and Kratos getting a fuckton more), Kratos is now Low 1-C as well, meaning that Asriel's wincon of AP-stomping isn't as valid anymore.

This is outdated. Garou's 4-A key now scales to 1.67571894e+62 Joules, which would make Kratos who scales to this, more than a oneshot above Garou
Doesn't Garou have the accelerated development/reactive evolution to grow in power super fast or is it not fast enough to close the gap?

Given no one bothered to do it the 1st time, I'll do it again.

All of Asriel's fights have to be removed from his profile.
  • Spider-Man: Spidey has 0 ways to get around Flowey's SOUL hax and LOADing, plus Flowey has already dealt with Sans, Undyne and Muffet who can bind opponents, so him adapting to Spider-Man's webs shouldn't be too hard either.
  • Sonic: Low 1-C vs 2-B is already a massive stat-stomp, and Sonic resisting all of Asriel's hax and also having ways to perma-kill him makes it a stomp even more.
  • Kratos: Outside the fact that both of these characters got massive changes in their P&A (Asriel getting Info 2 erasure and Kratos getting a fuckton more), Kratos is now Low 1-C as well, meaning that Asriel's wincon of AP-stomping isn't as valid anymore.
I removed them all.

Doesn't Garou have the accelerated development/reactive evolution to grow in power super fast or is it not fast enough to close the gap?
It's a 10x difference so I don't think so. Garou's RE only happens when he's struggling or up against a strong opponent. So he won't start growing until he starts fighting Kratos.

The match was made with unequalized speed and now Sonic has Infinite Speed, what means he just speedblitz the hell out of Goku

Here are the profiles

This match was way before Garou could do that.
Pretty sure it was accepted that this Garou could always do that.

The match was made with unequalized speed and now Sonic has Infinite Speed, what means he just speedblitz the hell out of Goku

Here are the profiles
I removed the match from the profiles.

requesting to remove this. The verdict of the match was that tricky won via madness manipulation. Garou now resists madness manipulation due to Supernatural Willpower

Resistance to

Back