• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very minor possible Hetalia lifting strength upgrade?

Alright. So I actually looked up the feat around America stopping a car with the heel of his foot. But I have more details about this. It wasn't a car, it was a speeding bus that wasn't going to stop in time from running over the player.

I have a screenshot of the bus, in the game there's tire screeches then America stops the bus with his foot. I can't calc how much force that is on America's foot but I can look up the approx. weight of a transit bus and I found a standard bus weighs between 20,000 - 33,000 pounds or 9071kgs to Aproxx 15,000kgs, Class 10 (unloaded) & with a full bus up to 44,000 pounds or 20,000kgs, Class 25.
Screenshot (32)
America stops this bus from mowing you down.

America has shown to lift a car with ease already. So would it be approriate for an upgrade? I don't know the speed this bus was going.

Dark did a calc for me in chat.

• Take the weight and speed and use the basic Kinetic Energy. The amount of Joules that produces would be enough to overpower its speed.
  • I got approximately 3.74 MegaJoules.

That wouldn't affect Lifting Strength, just tiering. I'll look into finding a way to derive Lifting Strength from this.

Okay, thanks. It's just that on his profile it mentions being able to stop a car with his foot, that shoud be replace with a bus. He has already shown to pick up a car though, he dragged Englands at one point.

Thank you for responding. It's quite possible. As they have been on record destroying Tanks with ease themselves (Example: Russia) and since America and Russia have shown feats in terms of strength before it's not impossible.

You can politely ask Darkanine to calculate this, and then respond here, on his message wall.

Back