• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vivec vs Vecna

That's exactly why I'm confused. On what basis are the "hax 1-A+", isn't that fundamentally not how we treat hax?
Not really, u can say where the hax is if u have enough info but u cant exactly grant a tier for the hax u have

This is one of the reason smurf exist, their stats are not on the same level as their hax (gilgamesh which is tier 9 has H1A hax, cain from DC is also tier 9 but has a 1-A hax etc.)

I would say vecta has a change till vivec taps into CHIM

But then again vivec is far away from his reach
This is what I have problem with. I thought Vivec's "1-A+ hax" came from CHIM, but that's a separate key on his profile, a key not used here.

Vivec can enter CHIM in all of his keys, the key separation was just to help people not confuse them all
If he automatically upgrades to 1-A, then his results can never be added to a page anyways. Therefore, OP should just restrict CHIM.

This
If he automatically upgrades to 1-A, then his results can never be added to a page anyways. Therefore, OP should just restrict CHIM.
fight is being done for a "top 25" and the creator seems to be fine with Vivec entering his CHIM state

He just does not want characters to auto be on tier 1

So using CHIM is fine

This
fight is being done for a "top 25" and the creator seems to be fine with Vivec entering his CHIM state

He just does not want characters to auto be on tier 1

So using CHIM is fine
Ah. Apologies, I wasn't familiar with this fight's origins. If CHIM can't be restricted, then Vivec needs to be deleted before he can enter the mindset of CHIM, more-or-less. If that's not happening here, then I agree he should win.

Ah. Apologies, I wasn't familiar with this fight's origins. If CHIM can't be restricted, then Vivec needs to be deleted before he can enter the mindset of CHIM, more-or-less. If that's not happening here, then I agree he should win.
Vecta could possibly destroy the avatar but the true vivec is a distance way beyond the reach of vecna

Which is why I said vivec could also snipe him

This match start with Low-2C vivec is not sit in dreamsleeve at first he need to entering chim before to do that

This match start with Low-2C vivec is not sit in dreamsleeve at first he need to entering chim before to do that
Look at the profile.

Even his low 2-C key, his true body is outside this is not something he has on CHIM only

When he is on mundus (low 2-C and High 1-B key) his describes himself as dreaming and his true body beyond that and when his body of mundus is destroyed he "wakes up"

I mean he is not exist in dreamsleeve to begin with this match

Also i had looked on his profile there's nothing tell me like what you said (about his true body exist beyond vecna reach) , sleep in tineless world of god , what is such world in context , how far of it , it's wierd to given claming that his true bobdy exist beyond mundus unless you have elaborate more

I mean he is not exist in dreamsleeve to begin with this match

Also i had looked on his profile there's nothing tell me like what you said (about his true body exist beyond vecna reach) , sleep in tineless world of god , what is such world in context , how far of it , it's wierd to given claming that his true bobdy exist beyond mundus unless you have elaborate more
If u mean specifically on the dreamsleave then no, that's on CHIM

Beyond the reach of time and the realm of god is basically the beyond the tower and this is also why he has type 9

For more info u can read the 28 lessons of vivec

Last edited:
Do you havd used provisional house for his immortal feat , would't the feat of his type 9 comfrom this ? , i'm confuse what excatly of it

Last edited:
Do you havd used provisional house for his immortal feat , would't the feat of his type 9 comfrom this ? , i'm confuse what excatly of it
There is also another one where he talks about sniping some monsters

Also yes that is one of the reasons for the type 9 the other is the one about him sniping the monsters

Does provisional house are given his type 9 so ?

The timeless world and provisional house is not same thing

Back