• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Lol I didn't know everyone hated Robo's threads I barely ever see his threads so I thought it was just jokes at first

Me realizing it’s not a joke:

Wait%2C_I_Thought_It_Was_a_Joke.jpg

I'm actually curious as to if Charmander hand-crafted each identity for the sake of sock-puppeting or if they actually truly changed, but idk if I'll ever know
Yeah Charmander made each identity solely for that lmao
Makes you wonder why he not only went off on AKM (as funny as the rant may have been) but requested a perma ban if he still wanted to be on the site.

He has nothing on Mckmall though
This yeah.

Y'all kiddies might've not been there but Mckmal engaged in systematic warfare with us for years, dude. He even got a good few of his friends to weigh in on the thing.

And they wouldn't do this sissy shit of joining back up to wank verses or whatever. They'd send gorn bombs to staff and other notable users on different wikis where we couldn't do anything about it but report and ignore. They'd take on the names of users and post to **** sites to try and make us look back. Their existence is the whole reason Ant has his disclaimer about people on sites other than VS not being him on his own profile.

I must've seen a dozen or two of these socks myself and I only became really active around the tail end of the thing.

This yeah.

Y'all kiddies might've not been there but Mckmal engaged in systematic warfare with us for years, dude. He even got a good few of his friends to weigh in on the thing.

And they wouldn't do this sissy shit of joining back up to wank verses or whatever. They'd send gorn bombs to staff and other notable users on different wikis where we couldn't do anything about it but report and ignore. They'd take on the names of users and post to **** sites to try and make us look back. Their existence is the whole reason Ant has his disclaimer about people on sites other than VS not being him on his own profile.

I must've seen a dozen or two of these socks myself and I only became really active around the tail end of the thing.
Dont forget the soft CP

This yeah.

Dont forget the soft CP

This yeah.

Icl someone should make a documentary about VSBW's history

Back