• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
birkebeiner-agk.gif

There is no skill metric Pika wtf are you talking about
There should be tbh Iā€™ve asked about it before

I donā€™t use ā€œpeak human skillā€ to be disingenuous about anything, itā€™s just a very quick and easy way to say that the God Tiers in WWE are the Skill GOATS of what is in verse a very respectable form of combat that incorporates a large and long list of Martial Arts and improvised techniques

@Pikaman azontr is just being azontr. We do this all the time to each other lol

Though to elaborate on what Pika said, WWE has skill levels only the strongest of humans can accomplish, and even that might not be enough to topple the GOATS of the WWE such as The Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, and Hulk Hogan, one of which Jericho has fought on par with.

@Pikaman azontr is just being azontr. We do this all the time to each other lol

Though to elaborate on what Pika said, WWE has skill levels only the strongest of humans can accomplish, and even that might not be enough to topple the GOATS of the WWE such as The Undertaker, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan, and many more.
I'm not "just being azontr", I actually disagree with something lol. Surprising. You cannot generalize skill levels as something only the "strongest of humans can accomplish", as that completely varies from verse to verse, and trying to generalize that into a category is not possible.

Like yeah you could say that Jericho is more skilled than Eren in some ways but it isn't possible to generalize Jericho's skill as "peak human" to say that Eren's particular fighting style wouldn't be challenging for Jericho to overcome. You can use other particular feats to say so, of course, but this particular generalization you cannot. I don't think Jericho has ever fought against military-trained opponents, and that means he'd still have trouble dealing with Eren's fighting style, even if he, in general, is the more skilled/experienced opponent due to his wrestling career.

I'm not "just being azontr", I actually disagree with something lol. Surprising. You cannot generalize skill levels as something only the "strongest of humans can accomplish", as that completely varies from verse to verse, and trying to generalize that into a category is not possible
I think ā€œstrongest of humans can accomplishā€ isnā€™t great wording, what Iā€™m saying is by ā€œPeak Humanā€ I mean that if you put Chris Jericho in the real world he would be amongst some of the best martial artists known to man.

we can just bring out the massive skill article if you donā€™t like us trying to condense it

I'm not "just being azontr", I actually disagree with something lol. Surprising. You cannot generalize skill levels as something only the "strongest of humans can accomplish", as that completely varies from verse to verse, and trying to generalize that into a category is not possible.
I was specifically referring to when you told Pika you were just being a ********, You and I are shitheads to each other (for the sake of laughs of course. Don't take this the wrong way everyone), so this was just you being you.

Like yeah you could say that Jericho is more skilled than Eren in some ways but it isn't possible to generalize Jericho's skill as "peak human" to say that Eren's particular fighting style wouldn't be challenging for Jericho to overcome. You can use other particular feats to say so, of course, but this particular generalization you cannot. I don't think Jericho has ever fought against military-trained opponents, and that means he'd still have trouble dealing with Eren's fighting style, even if he, in general, is the more skilled/experienced opponent due to his wrestling career.
That's fair, but Jericho has fought people with many different fighting styles.

we can just bring out the massive skill article if you donā€™t like us trying to condense it
I think azontr already seen the massive skill article before lol

I think ā€œstrongest of humans can accomplishā€ isnā€™t great wording, what Iā€™m saying is by ā€œPeak Humanā€ I mean that if you put Chris Jericho in the real world he would be amongst some of the best martial artists known to man.

That's Random's wording, not mine or yours lol.

And I've read the skill article before. Multiple times, actually. I agree that WWE is skilled. I just don't like this particular generalization your abusing to support that.

That's Random's wording, not mine or yours lol.
I.. know

And I've read the skill article before. Multiple times, actually. I agree that WWE is skilled. I just don't like this particular generalization your abusing to support that.
Itā€™s not a generalisation, itā€™s a condensed version of a skill article that anyone who has ever been on a WWE thread has seen before countless times, and are sick of doing so. Apologies if it comes off as misleading, but I donā€™t really see how misconceptions can come of this way of very briefly addressing Jerichoā€™s skill

Itā€™s not a generalisation, itā€™s a condensed version of a skill article that anyone who has ever been on a WWE thread has seen before countless times, and are sick of doing so. Apologies if it comes off as misleading, but I donā€™t really see how misconceptions can come of this way of very briefly addressing Jerichoā€™s skill
My brother in christ how is referring to someone's skill as "peak human" not trying to generalize an entire category of skill šŸ—æ

Like yeah I get not wanting to post the whole skill garbage thing but it's still sorta misleading no matter how you spin it. In my eyes, at least. If you don't think it's a misleading statement then feel free to keep using it, I don't govern what you do with your life lmao.
Also, how's Eren dealing with Jericho Social Influencing, Instinctive Reactions, and Immense Pain Tolerance?
By banging your mum.

I don't know.

Is.. forfeiting a thing is vs threads? Iā€™ve never really had to ask until now but what happens if Erebus justā€¦ taps out?
I mean... No? I don't think tapping out has ever been an option unless for some reason the OP sets up the match with custom rules like that.

Press 'X' to doubt
Reiner is 185 cm (slightly over 6 ft) and 95 kg (209 lbs), Chris is less than 20 lbs heavier than him and Eren can full on overhead throw Reiner with his reversals as well as copying Annie's fighting style
You're gonna have to elaborate on this. You better not say the same bullshit me and Pika have been hearing for the past few months. I will pull out the bingo card.
What i mean, and i may be mistaken here, is that WWE fights arent meant to go straight for a kill, whereas Eren's training is exactly for that

And on top of that, according to Chris' profile he has a problem with arrogance, which would play heavily in Eren's favor seeing as Chris is half a foot taller and almost 100 lbs heavier, Chris likely wouldnt see a visibly scrawny guy like Eren as a massive threat only for Eren to immediately put him on his head and go for a kill

What i mean, and i may be mistaken here, is that WWE fights arent meant to go straight for a kill, whereas Eren's training is exactly for that
Yeah this has doomed Jericho in other threads, he is skilled but against opponents with more lethal tactics he can sometimes fall short, which was the reason Agent 47 stomped him (at least I think it was a stomp the thread just kinda died after it was decided 47 beat him conclusively)

Am I mistaken or you guys now allowing Erens manuver gear? If so, that mobility advantage is going to win him the match.

I mean, what stops him from just gripping onto Jericho's body, or escaping to regenerate every time he takes some damage.

Seems like it's going to be very hard for him to deal with.

Reiner is 185 cm (slightly over 6 ft) and 95 kg (209 lbs), Chris is less than 20 lbs heavier than him and Eren can full on overhead throw Reiner with his reversals as well as copying Annie's fighting style
Okay. How is that going to help Eren in the long run against someone who can casually do overhead throws with no problem? Copying fighting styles is fair ig.

And on top of that, according to Chris' profile he has a problem with arrogance, which would play heavily in Eren's favor seeing as Chris is half a foot taller and almost 100 lbs heavier, Chris likely wouldnt see a visibly scrawny guy like Eren as a massive threat only for Eren to immediately put him on his head and go for a kill
I mean yeah, but, Jericho is generally the more skilled fighter, so if someone is trying to kill him, he would do his best to try to avoid that from happening. At least Agent 47 was more skilled than Jericho. Eren isn't. Plus, Eren is using CQC/H2H here, as well as Jericho. No equipment for Eren, so killing becomes even harder, especially since Jericho has Instinctive Reactions and Immense Pain Tolerance. Jericho is willing to Incap, KO, or Choke Out his opponent, so these are definite win cons for Jericho here.

Jericho is arrogant, but it's not to the point where it's a legitimate detriment to a fight. That logic would apply to someone like Austin Theory.

Yeah this has doomed Jericho in other threads, he is skilled but against opponents with more lethal tactics he can sometimes fall short, which was the reason Agent 47 stomped him (at least I think it was a stomp the thread just kinda died after it was decided 47 beat him conclusively)
Read what I said above.

Am I mistaken or you guys now allowing Erens manuver gear? If so, that mobility advantage is going to win him the match.

I mean, what stops him from just gripping onto Jericho's body, or escaping to regenerate every time he takes some damage.

Seems like it's going to be very hard for him to deal with.
100% agreed. I think we should just stick to a 1v1 CQC/H2H scrap between the two to keep it fair.

Not to say he canā€™t hold his own though. He has great survivability thanks to a combination of instinctive reactions and pain tolerance, and can likely hold his own against a truly deadly opponent long enough to regroup and go for something like social influencing (unless they are practically naturally bloodlusted like 47, which is just a bit too much for Jericho if he doesnā€™t have a skill advantage, though he potentially holds that here)

Not to say he canā€™t hold his own though. He has great survivability thanks to a combination of instinctive reactions and pain tolerance, and can likely hold his own against a truly deadly opponent long enough to regroup and go for something like social influencing (unless they are practically naturally bloodlusted like 47, which is just a bit too much for Jericho if he doesnā€™t have a skill advantage, though he potentially holds that here)
Agent 47 had a skill advantage on Jericho, so that screwed him in that fight.

Jericho has a skill/experience advantage here, along with Pain Tolerance and Instinctive Reactions, which does help him a lot here. He'll also use Social Influencing if he really needs to.

If you restrict the 3D Gear this match can not be added as it is Eren's standard equipment.

(idk why it is though, early in the series yeah but later in it, no)

(Guess this is early Eren?)
Wait, I didn't know that was standard equipment!

I don't see any way for Jericho to consistently overcome the Regen + Mobility combo.
Wait, is the mobility thing really just standard equipment for Eren this early into the series?

If so, I can't see how Jericho can do any permanent damage to Eren.

Back