• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VSBATTLES WIKI CRT: TRANSCENDENCE (PART 1 of 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand where you're coming from, but from the way our wiki approaches things it doesn't really make sense. Our system is a bastardization of balancing "dimenshuns" and these reality-fiction differences. Therefore I'd be opposed to implementing OP's proposition. Little else needs said that hasn't been said already.

I understand where you're coming from, but from the way our wiki approaches things it doesn't really make sense. Our system is a bastardization of balancing "dimenshuns" and these reality-fiction differences. Therefore I'd be opposed to implementing OP's proposition. Little else needs said that hasn't been said already.

Acknowledged

Ultima agreed we could make a page for R>F existences with its own perks similar to how Higher Dimensional Existence has their own perks. Especially due to the HDE revision that negates any equivalence to R>F.

Do you also agree with this compromise? If so would you be willing to keep an eye on this thread as we discuss what perks R>F characters should have.

Acknowledged

Ultima agreed we could make a page for R>F existences with its own perks similar to how Higher Dimensional Existence has their own perks. Especially due to the HDE revision that negates any equivalence to R>F.

Do you also agree with this compromise? If so would you be willing to keep an eye on this thread as we discuss what perks R>F characters should have.
Reads like the smurf hax thing Agnaa and I discussed on Bob's thread regarding the matter- they function differently and we can acknowledge that in other ways without saying reality-fiction (or transcendence, or whatever term you want to use to denote an ontological superiority) is Tier 1 always.

I also disagree with this revision and agree with Deagonx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back