• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

🌟VSBW Discord Nitro Giveaway 🌟

Guys, I have $700 in my bank (yes my dad loves me (AS FATHER U PERVERT) ), ah idk, I can do 3x classic nitro, but idk people value booster more than classic ;((
Those people have terrible opinions.

Classic has way better value lol.

Actually, after I thought myself, would not be better if the winner PM in forum to avoid impersonations?

So ah,

about the topic prior, I need at least 15 people to tell me yes or no.

The reward has been sent to the winner!​

CONGRATS AND THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO JOINED THE GIVEAWAY!

8929b076b0e56d479b3e9d0580b16eec.png

Last edited:
Before closing the thread, I have two things, first @Backbackback please do confirm you get reward in public here, and second thing:
Guys, I have $700 in my bank (yes my dad loves me (AS FATHER U PERVERT) ), ah idk, I can do 3x classic nitro, but idk people value booster more than classic ;((
I need at least 15-20 yes in this thread if you liked the idea.

But I need them today, AY; I have college tmr.

Before closing the thread, I have two things, first @Backbackback please do confirm you get reward in public here, and second thing:

I need at least 15-20 yes in this thread if you liked the idea.

But I need them today, AY; I have college tmr.
Seems a bit late, I will forget about it.

Anyway thank you everyone who joined the giveaway, you can close the thread or use it as topic-off thread, idm.

Back