• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vulkan (WH40K, 4-B) vs Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)

Dragons, fire and melee weapons! Primarch versus Gear! Speed equalized. Sol is at max power otherwise. First to incap or kill wins.

Vulkan Dropsite Massacre
Vulkan mourns one of his many fallen sons in the aftermath of the Istvaan V Dropsite Massacre.

Sol Badguy-0
Sol 1:(Solbadgay300)

Vulkan: 1 (Aparajita)

Sol Badguy Vulka

Assuming this is to the death, Vulkan can just keep coming back because of perpetual status. It would be like a game, survival mode with Vulkan, he gets more and more pissed while you get more and more tired. So Vulkan wins.

Mmm, this can go either way, but slightly leaning towards Vulkan due to his near immunity to fire.

Sol regens from all of his blows

Hell he could also BFR him to the Backyard and let it erase his soul and mind

Regardless, stalemate or Sol wins

SolBadgay300 said:
Sol regens from all of his blows

Hell he could also BFR him to the Backyard and let it erase his soul and mind

Regardless, stalemate or Sol wins
I don't know if Sol ca BFR Vulkan, and Vulkan also has decent regen of his own. The big question here is would the Backyard harm Vulkan? I am unsure. Primarchs like Vulkan have shrugged off soul attacks before.

Either way, point for Sol.

I don't think Sol can throw Vulkan in the backyard. Psykers - at least, not from what I've seen this far - can't do that with beings of Vulkan's nature.

Anyway, it's a nice fight, but Vulkan should take with medium difficulties out of sheer resistance to fire and superior skill.

Back