• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wang Ling ( Anime ) UPGRADE FOR LOW 1c / 5D

Status
Not open for further replies.
As this will be my last quote , i lastly wanted to say if my crt is going to be disagreed i will accept that and i will come back later as more and genuine reasons not any time soon

as @Starfeldway above said wang ling cannot get 5D as he get mostly get 4D i will accept his opinion too .

so can I ask for HDE for him ,

And Last i want their opinions too 👇
@Zaratthustra
Do you have more context on this?

It's automatically a pocket dimension. It exists within the character and is reliant on him for existence. A pocket dimension doesn't need to be small (if you want to be technically we have multiple 1-A and High 1-A franchises that are just pocket dimensions of another larger being), it just has to be spawned from something else.
Well, I will go with your words now. You have a pocket dimension. This dimension is a formation of space and time 4D ,Since 3D of space and the added dimension of time ,which means that it has a space-time continuum, because time is always flowing forward, and since there is a future, there must be a past. If you succeed in reducing this pocket dimension, as if you see it as a dream or something fiction/ less Reality, then you will be in a higher dimension. We also see in this video that Wang Ling and Sun Rong were actually seeing this universe or dimension in your opinion, but it is just a fantasy to rewrite the script so he probably 5D

The point here is that in that context the dream must be conceptually inferior to the person in question. To use a generic example, Azathoth dreams of creation in a way that it's conceptually inferior to Azathoth. Dreaming a universe without having that conceptually superiority isn't R>F.
We also see in this video that Wang Ling and Sun Rong were actually seeing this universe or dimension in your opinion, but it is just a fantasy to rewrite the script so he probably 5D
I'm not following you at all here. The video you posted does not at all show him treating the universe like a script. This is an example of reading/rewriting a script, where a character views the entire events of the story as linear and as a lower-dimensional realm. That has none of those features.
I think that Qawsedf234 and Medeus make sense above. Their conclusions can probably be applied now.
We disagreed with everything though.

The point here is that in that context the dream must be conceptually inferior to the person in question. To use a generic example, Azathoth dreams of creation in a way that it's conceptually inferior to Azathoth. Dreaming a universe without having that conceptually superiority isn't R>F.

I'm not following you at all here. The video you posted does not at all show him treating the universe like a script. This is an example of reading/rewriting a script, where a character views the entire events of the story as linear and as a lower-dimensional realm. That has none of those features.

We disagreed with everything though.
I think i said that this world was world which is inside wang's body that world was a dream to Wang ling since he can see another wang ling in this world also another sun rong and see the universe ever while he is sleeping
If it is pocket dimention i think you have to prove this because The Hitchens razor says that what can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence

I think i said that this world was world which is inside wang's body that world was a dream to Wang ling since he can see another wang ling in this world also another sun rong and see the universe ever while he is sleeping
If it is pocket dimention i think you have to prove this because The Hitchens razor says that what can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence
man can you stop saying shit out of context
there said "wang ling is having peaceful life he have been dreaming about" BUT IT WAS HAPPENING IN A DIFFERENT WORLD why are you finding hard to comprehend hoe foul this is for 5d
this could only be 4d but you guys are now even making shit worse by now saying "it's a dream,It's a dream" how tf is this gonna even take you to 4D with such a poor context
remake your arguments and let it be
you don't know what it means to have quantitative superiority
maker for this op have agreed and you're still making more failed arguments
you would deny this verse of 4D if you continue and only wil be accepted for pocket reality manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back