• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

War for the Worlds Meta

PsychoWarper said:
Well thats why hes sarcastic and doesnt fear much(forgot to mention that)

Also @Yobo since people have ok'd the whole power set whats happening with Draigos powers?
Summoning if what he summons isn't too broken, otherwise I'll change it

>too broken

he's summoning guys from the Imperium of Man, i don't think that can be especially balanced tbh (without an extremely long cooldown at least)

the Getter would probably tap into your illusions and warp them into murderous versions's of his pops, resulting in a bloodthirst of which, whilst benefitting the Getter, would kinda backfire on you.

wait how do our PCs meet? are we like conscripted by a RL version of the government to do blatant invasions of other realities to ensure the survival of humanity? if not then I am TOTALLY stealling that shit for an RP I'll run eventually...

wait how do our PCs meet? are we like conscripted by a RL version of the government to do blatant invasions of other realities to ensure the survival of humanity? if not then I am TOTALLY stealling that shit for an RP I'll run eventually...
Sounds like somthing the Foundation would do tbh

@Hl3 he could regulate how many I can summon.

Also im guessing my telepathy can read other people minds outside my teams correct?

SwathingDegenera777 said:
SCP foundation or a different fandom's foundation?
SCP Foundation, they regularly maintain contact with alternate versions of themselves and have, reletively, easy access to extra-universal travel options

PsychoWarper said:
@Hl3 he could regulate how many I can summon.
Also im guessing my telepathy can read other people minds outside my teams correct?
iirc, Grey Knights are between SM's and AC's in power and armaments, and only slightly less fanatical than the latter

He doesn't summon grey knights

He summons people that he personally has met, not people that Kaldor Draigo has met.

eh, I'd probably make it something along the lines of:

>Rifts open up throughout the world, concentrating around overly populated areas.

>Meteor containing "A Fragment of The Birther" lands somewhere near Area 51

>Supernatural shit starts pouring in through the rifts, RE Zombies, Reptilians, Daemons.

>United States Government is woefully underequipped to drive back the invaders.

>Random people develop superpowers based on fictional universes.

>Looting ensues.

>One Guy with Dual Spiral-Getter Energy rushes into the apex of the rifts and starts bombing the shit out of the enemies. Half of New York is destroyed.

>Government conscripts men and many like him into service to invade other worlds to obtain their respective "Fragment of The Birther" and increase the probability of survival.

but nonetheless thank you for responding to my enquiry! I ain't necessary the greatest when it comes to SCP lore...

accurate description of SCP deep lore:

Death is just indescribable and eternal pain, a memetic effect, controlled by the O5 council or lives in a cave.

Extra-universal comms is through special tech and portal anomalies, athough most of the alt. universes they find are ******.

3731 beats normal spiral/getter easily via what is basically immunity to magic (their organs were covered in seals that were called impassable by the serpents hand, a magic organization) and hax

Getter/Spiral literally does what cannot be done, it is willpower and acting upon willpower in spite of odds PERSONIFIED, pretty sure Spiral and Getter, two things of which have in the past have defiled the impossible can do it...

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Getter/Spiral literally does what cannot be done, it is willpower and acting upon willpower in spite of odds PERSONIFIED, pretty sure Spiral and Getter, two things of which have in the past have defiled the impossible can do it...
being made of explosions/being able to send things "out of reality"/possessing INFINITE GUNS >>>>> Normal spiral (prob. manip will be an issue, but that BFR/void manip willhelp) and any getter sans getter emperor

well im pretty sure transcending the totality of existence and nonexistance, merely existing as a projection within the physical plane could beat Spiral, sure Spiral could just utterly destroy the projection, but they can just remanifest... unless Spiral can DO THE IMPOSSIBLE, TOUCH DA UNTOUCHABLE BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE.

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!...

S╠Âp╠Âi╠Âr╠Âa╠Âl╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠ÂG╠Âe╠Ât╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠Âi╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠ÂE╠Âl╠Âd╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠ÂG╠Âo╠Âd╠ ╠ÂD╠Âa╠Âe╠Âm╠Âo╠Ân╠Âb╠Âa╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠Âu╠Âg╠Âg╠Âs╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠ ╠Âl╠Âo╠Âl╠ ╠Â

3396 itself (a being that infects humans and makes them 3731) is on par, if not stronger, than getter emperor, since it gave someone infinite firepower just by being near them, and is comparable to Mek/Yal in it's true form (AKA transcendant of 6-digit dimensional beings to an unknown degree)

3396 itself is a "Category 4 extradimensional entity" and "Timat-class anomalous gestalt of physically and metaphysically mutagenic symbiotes" that gets it's magic through concept manip from the concept of "THRIVE", only interacts with magic energy and extremely casually creates the unbreakable seals mentioned before by infecting people

Spiral/Getter themselves become what they need to be remembz? They can do anything and everything per their natures, they can change the very concept of which they thrive upon, bear not a concept at all, and break the unbreakable might I mind ya!

Getter only gives you the reactive adaptation if it likes you, and to those it doesn't you can still use it (at reduced capabilities lest self sacrifice and merging with a Getter machine occur), you get weakass self buffing and energy constructs. not to mention Spiral tier mandate rejection...

Went from thinking I could summon all the grey knights to fight for me to needing consent to summon some people who I just met ovo.

even without Emperor, i can say "Micheal" and ******* destroy the surface of a planet. Unless you somehow end up in space, you're not getting away from that very easily

PsychoWarper said:
Went from thinking I could summon all the grey knights to fight for me to needing consent to summon some people who I just met ovo.
good for keeping us all together i guess

Back